Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 31135
-
08-11-22 22:21 #20290Regular Member

Posts: 6https://gastonia.skipthegames.com/fe...M/196780180861
Just recently found this site looking for info.
-
08-11-22 13:36 #20289Senior Member

Posts: 309She's real. Google the number and put her name in the general search section. You'll get a lot of hits and favorable reviews. Check the Raleigh board too.
Originally Posted by Prlifemx
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 13:28 #20288Senior Member

Posts: 666I meant flakey as hell.
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 12:30 #20287Senior Member

Posts: 427Asian Ayana
I am considering her as well. She has ter reviews dating back to 2017 and eecie reviews as well. Let us know if you partake in the goods.
Originally Posted by Prlifemx
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 12:25 #20286Senior Member

Posts: 73Scam IMO
$360/ hr. LOL Seems a lot of work put into a pretty obvious scam. Smh.
Originally Posted by Prlifemx
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 12:11 #20285Senior Member

Posts: 126Ayana
https://tryst.link/escort/ayana-01
Does this look like a very intricate scam to anyone else? She has a website and everything. It's weird to me that she post Dallas as her home but I couldn't find anything over there about her. I don't have a P411 account so idk if somebody could look her up over there.
-
08-11-22 10:52 #20284Senior Member

Posts: 902Bubble butt
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...A/035650998752
So I'm in town for fan fest and saw this unicorn posting. So like I'm sure as it is in the Fayetteville region unicorns can be deposit friendly if you know what I mean. Comms where a little spotty but the stars aligned this morning and damn she's still got me wanting more! Pics are very accurate and when I say she takes care of you, she cleans every drip drop out of you! Everything covered and my only negative if I truly must is that I wish she would've DT more but once you get her in K9 you're going to tap out! She's very clean and left this ol boy still grinning! 150 for her time and to be honest she needs to be a UTR or that's just my 2 cents.
-
08-11-22 09:43 #20283Senior Member

Posts: 7337ALL it takes is one asshole to fuck it up for everybody. The well seems to be really dry right now. There are very few good ones around, and as you say they can only fuck so many guys in a day and the good ones don't want that much volume. The good ones don't seem to stay good for very long and they get like the rest. When the economy gets bad, they will show up everywhere except for the ones that make their $$ on only fans and I would think there would be only so many that can make good money online.
Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 07:35 #20282Senior Member

Posts: 117When I first saw Jess under my old username, I left a glowing review. She got very popular fast. But there was all kinds of bullshit that went with that one in particular. Guys texting her, telling her they hoped she got gang raped all because her schedule didn't line up with theirs. She sent me screenshots of the conversation then some clown on here was saying I was posting a fake review. Then girls that are half way cute start with a $120 price point for a qv then guys tell them to charge more and next thing you know it's $200 minimum. I've essentially stopped mongering, just 4 or 5 times in the last 2 years, but I won't give a great review again, especially if I like the girl. There's too many jackasses on here that ruin it for the rest of us.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 01:51 #20281Senior Member

Posts: 142https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lotte/88421804
Anyone dreamed with her?
Or this one?
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lotte/88242184
Seen them post for a while but wanted to see if anyone thinks they are good or not?
-
08-10-22 21:34 #20280Senior Member

Posts: 114Angel
Thanks. I know that feeling of seeing someone not previously reviewed. I had already agreed to a time with her this weekend. Hope she remembers or keeps the time. I'll probably be advised to have backup plans.
Originally Posted by CltObserver
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 20:30 #20279Senior Member

Posts: 666She's been reviewed here. Most say gladly as hell.
Originally Posted by Nomak
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 19:26 #20278Banned Member

Posts: 905Thanks
Thanks for the info I know she doesn't look as good as pix without makeup with makeup she looks ok I know her I see her time to time at a spot she chill at but I never did her was wondering how was it. And your review sounds like how it would be bc she gets a attitude fast over anything. We don't get along so well so I don't think I will be hitting her but was curious. Thanks bruh.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 19:10 #20277Senior Member

Posts: 695Coming to town this sat
I am coming to town from greesnsboro. I was looking for a couple of women or at least one, that does what she says and don't try bs much. Hit me up if you got any good ones. Thanks.
-
08-10-22 18:42 #20276Senior Member

Posts: 7337100 price point too. She advertises 19, so I would expect inexperienced.
Originally Posted by CltObserver
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





