High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 683 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5635
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLqqkinHere  [View Original Post]
    I've only been able to see her once, told me her name was Summer. She's hard to catch, doesn't post much and rarely has incall. But well worth it. She's thick, hot, fun, kinda skitzy but who cares with this one.

    I grabber her one day when she had a room in Cinnaminson, took her forever to arrive but worth the wait and she arrived alone. She's also $$ but again worth it.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...u/888233331281
    She's cool as hell. Will hang out after and bullshit. After a date or two you can throw her low balls and if she knows your clean and a good date will take the lower cash for a sure thing. I just wish she got her tooth fixed.

  2. #5634
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLqqkinHere  [View Original Post]
    Mom watched TV the whole time, but I looked at her the whole time Mia was doing her thing. I wanted mom too but she wasn't giving it up. Ugly, kinda of a hag, but skinny LOL. I wanted just because I couldn't have it.
    How bad is it that your daughter is a whooah and someone pays you to watch her get plowed!

  3. #5633
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLqqkinHere  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Jenna a couple of time too. Not to be confused with Jenny or the blonde spinner Jenna. Jenna is a tall thin brunette with a great set of bolt ons. I want to like her, I want to enjoy her, I want to keep coming back but she's boring as fuck from start to finish. Don't waste your time with her massage, just get in and get down to business. Bang it out and go.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...l/596584463649
    Did she up her rates? Depends when catch her lot of times she not really in the mood besides getting her next hit.

  4. #5632
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLqqkinHere  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jenny a few times. Pretty girl, great body, but not very enthusiastic. Everything is covered, head game is weak though. She been moving between MTL and AC and now in Florence? I don't know her hobbies, if she has any. Not my #1 go to, but will hit it again. She looks like the hot popular girl from high school who snubbed me, so I'll keep getting my revenge, LOL.

    https://burlington-nj.skipthegames.c...U/757400622201
    She use to be good with her cheap rate, but now she up the price by a lot. For a hot moment I thought she was related to someone I know like their relative but later found not no.

  5. #5631

    Another Summer

    I've only been able to see her once, told me her name was Summer. She's hard to catch, doesn't post much and rarely has incall. But well worth it. She's thick, hot, fun, kinda skitzy but who cares with this one.

    I grabber her one day when she had a room in Cinnaminson, took her forever to arrive but worth the wait and she arrived alone. She's also $$ but again worth it.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...u/888233331281

  6. #5630

    Jenna (Brunette)

    I have seen Jenna a couple of time too. Not to be confused with Jenny or the blonde spinner Jenna. Jenna is a tall thin brunette with a great set of bolt ons. I want to like her, I want to enjoy her, I want to keep coming back but she's boring as fuck from start to finish. Don't waste your time with her massage, just get in and get down to business. Bang it out and go.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...l/596584463649

  7. #5629

    Jenny

    I've seen Jenny a few times. Pretty girl, great body, but not very enthusiastic. Everything is covered, head game is weak though. She been moving between MTL and AC and now in Florence? I don't know her hobbies, if she has any. Not my #1 go to, but will hit it again. She looks like the hot popular girl from high school who snubbed me, so I'll keep getting my revenge, LOL.

    https://burlington-nj.skipthegames.c...U/757400622201

  8. #5628
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Definite user, just good at hiding it.

    I agree, she's not a a bad date. But, her boyfriend is always in the shadows.
    She must be good at hiding it, I didn't see the signs. No bobbing and weaving, teeth are good. The prego part well definitely keep me coming back for the next few months.

  9. #5627
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyyy  [View Original Post]
    Jesus. I've been lurking on this site for years and this is the first post I needed to respond to. You had her mom watch LOL? Hope you maintained eye contact with mom the whole time LOL.
    Mom watched TV the whole time, but I looked at her the whole time Mia was doing her thing. I wanted mom too but she wasn't giving it up. Ugly, kinda of a hag, but skinny LOL. I wanted just because I couldn't have it.

  10. #5626

    Cami

    Has anyone seen or heard from Cami of south jersey? She seems to have vanished after some moving around last year. Just wondering if she's ok or still around.

  11. #5625
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLqqkinHere  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her a few months ago it was. She is weird AF though, pretty ditzy. I've seen her a few times and she is very accommodating. I met her once and her mom was in the room when I got there. She told me mom was leaving, asked if mom was available too but mom said no. I paid her extra for mom to watch. Mom didn't seem too thrilled but she stuck around.
    Jesus. I've been lurking on this site for years and this is the first post I needed to respond to. You had her mom watch LOL? Hope you maintained eye contact with mom the whole time LOL.

  12. #5624
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    She's a hardcore user but she has good hygiene considering the lifestyle. For years she worked out of Kensington from the street and online. Cool chick and a little spinner but she's too small for me. I need my women thick with a fat donkey in the trunk.

    https://callescort.org/609-722-7653
    That pic is harding one of a spinner.

  13. #5623
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    She's a hardcore user but she has good hygiene considering the lifestyle. For years she worked out of Kensington from the street and online. Cool chick and a little spinner but she's too small for me. I need my women thick with a fat donkey in the trunk.

    https://callescort.org/609-722-7653
    It looks pretty good, I'll give it a try.

    https://withescorts.com/l/united-sta...jersey-escorts

  14. #5622
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLqqkinHere  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    I'm new here but been in the hobby for years. Been using STG for a while and wanted to post some reviews. Sorry if these are repeats from others.

    I've seen Reds a few times now. Seems like a sweet girl, no drama, doesn't appear to use but who knows. Bonus for some of you, she's like 5 months pregnant, definitely a bonus for me. She's good at what she does without any drama.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...s/818286382009
    She's a hardcore user but she has good hygiene considering the lifestyle. For years she worked out of Kensington from the street and online. Cool chick and a little spinner but she's too small for me. I need my women thick with a fat donkey in the trunk.

    https://callescort.org/609-722-7653
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e7e85ce461a74b9b313f2e19cebb6888_f.jpg‎  

  15. #5621
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLqqkinHere  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    I'm new here but been in the hobby for years. Been using STG for a while and wanted to post some reviews. Sorry if these are repeats from others.

    I've seen Reds a few times now. Seems like a sweet girl, no drama, doesn't appear to use but who knows. Bonus for some of you, she's like 5 months pregnant, definitely a bonus for me. She's good at what she does without any drama.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...s/818286382009
    Definite user, just good at hiding it.

    I agree, she's not a a bad date. But, her boyfriend is always in the shadows.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape