Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 683 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5620
    Quote Originally Posted by HighPockets  [View Original Post]
    Last week I was stood up by one of my regs in Chester, so instead of hanging, I took off immediately for Camden to see if I could hook up with a girl I hadn't seen for many moons. To my surprise, she was available, and we took off for a notel. Wound up at the Express Inn on 38. Okay place, but not worth the 67 they charge for a short stay. Can anyone recommend a decent short stay in the area? I've been to the Budget on 130, which was 40 the last time I was there. Behind the Express are the Feather Nest and Inn of the Dove on Cuthbert. Any good? I really disliked paying those robbers at Express Inn.

    HP.
    Budget is like 50 now, and the cheapest around. Feathernest doesn't do half days any longer.

  2. #5619

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny262  [View Original Post]
    Is BBFS on menu?
    When I saw her a few months ago it was. She is weird AF though, pretty ditzy. I've seen her a few times and she is very accommodating. I met her once and her mom was in the room when I got there. She told me mom was leaving, asked if mom was available too but mom said no. I paid her extra for mom to watch. Mom didn't seem too thrilled but she stuck around.

  3. #5618

    Info

    I don't know if you got the info you were looking for on her but avoid her. She is not attractive, zero personality, apartment is dirty smells like old litter box.

  4. #5617

    Reds

    Hey,

    I'm new here but been in the hobby for years. Been using STG for a while and wanted to post some reviews. Sorry if these are repeats from others.

    I've seen Reds a few times now. Seems like a sweet girl, no drama, doesn't appear to use but who knows. Bonus for some of you, she's like 5 months pregnant, definitely a bonus for me. She's good at what she does without any drama.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...s/818286382009

  5. #5616

    Camden Short Stays?

    Last week I was stood up by one of my regs in Chester, so instead of hanging, I took off immediately for Camden to see if I could hook up with a girl I hadn't seen for many moons. To my surprise, she was available, and we took off for a notel. Wound up at the Express Inn on 38. Okay place, but not worth the 67 they charge for a short stay. Can anyone recommend a decent short stay in the area? I've been to the Budget on 130, which was 40 the last time I was there. Behind the Express are the Feather Nest and Inn of the Dove on Cuthbert. Any good? I really disliked paying those robbers at Express Inn.

    HP.

  6. #5615
    Quote Originally Posted by SecSumDown  [View Original Post]
    Actually it is.
    SecSumDown is correct. Have several hobby buddies that have done it with her (yuk) w / photo proof (yuk again).

  7. #5614

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil2022  [View Original Post]
    No! BBFS is not on menu!
    Actually it is.

  8. #5613

    That's T. She's sweet

    She's really cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...T/714951505320

    The number is a text app. If she likes you she might give you her real #.

  9. #5612
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazdude  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her. She changes her name a bit. It's her in the photo. She doesn't do FS. She lies and says she doesn't have a condom. Even though prior to arrival she swears she has one. Mouth game is so uninspiring. 0 effort. Rather avoid.

  10. #5611

    Gia in SJ


  11. #5610
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazdude  [View Original Post]
    Any contact info?
    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...T/714951505320

    The number is a text app. If she likes you she might give you her real #.

  12. #5609
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night, and again a decent date. Little drama at the beginning, but she didn't get me involved which I appreciate. She had me pick her up from where she was as there was some drama. I was worried it was ugly and ready to jet but she came out without any problems and we drove to another place. No underwear and my hands were roaming on the drive over. Gave her some of the donation to cover the room. I know, against rules but I figured she wasn't going to burn me as she left her purse and bags in the ride. Came back with a key and we got right down to business. Not a spinner but by no means big, and she was clean. Spent about 45 minutes w her, wanted to stay for another pop but was behind schedule so I jetted. Treat her like a lady and she pays it back 10 X. Only prob is communication, but once the date is scheduled she stays on pretty well.
    Any contact info?

  13. #5608

    Tatiana

    Saw her last night, and again a decent date. Little drama at the beginning, but she didn't get me involved which I appreciate. She had me pick her up from where she was as there was some drama. I was worried it was ugly and ready to jet but she came out without any problems and we drove to another place. No underwear and my hands were roaming on the drive over. Gave her some of the donation to cover the room. I know, against rules but I figured she wasn't going to burn me as she left her purse and bags in the ride. Came back with a key and we got right down to business. Not a spinner but by no means big, and she was clean. Spent about 45 minutes w her, wanted to stay for another pop but was behind schedule so I jetted. Treat her like a lady and she pays it back 10 X. Only prob is communication, but once the date is scheduled she stays on pretty well.

  14. #5607
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    The Gen Z (up to age 24) grew up with a cell phone in their hands. If pushed to economic survival, their first stop would be selling content (among other options) and they still have the bodies to monetize that strategy. Its the next step up (Millennials) that are missing in greater numbers. At least for this area, seems most of the providers are drug users and it was the addiction that put them in this hobby.

    As I have gotten older, I started to notice that I was being serviced by women younger than my own daughters (America being the great country that it is) and I would ask myself the logical question, how did this come to be? Forget demographics, forget the state of the economy and unemployment rates, forget education levels, in the end its drugs and drug addiction that fuels the pipeline into the industry.
    Yep. And NJ was a big time heroin vein (no pun intended) during the opioid epidemic. I mean I guess its still a problem and going on but from 2010 thru 2017 or so, backpage was poppin off.

  15. #5606

    Desiree

    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Body looks so hot, also seems like pimp involved she has 3 different numbers.
    Definitely a pimp / handler / boyfriend involved as well, it's part of the reason she had her 9 month vacation (not to mention just looked at her new pictures and looks like shes covering up a black eye in one of them). Even more of a reason on top of what I mentioned earlier to be cautious. Don't want any other mongers getting caught up in a situation gone wrong that can be easily avoided.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape