Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 764 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 814 864 1264 1764 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 30799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19354

    My best guess

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    I did research and nothing for Susana. Can you be more specific? I read all the posts and have not seen anything on this one.
    My best guess based on searching the phone number would be it's a fake. Comes up with different photos that are clearly not the same girl.

  2. #19353
    I did research and nothing for Susana. Can you be more specific? I read all the posts and have not seen anything on this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleButRough  [View Original Post]
    You do a little research and go down a few you'll get your answers.

  3. #19352

    If.

    You do a little research and go down a few you'll get your answers.

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure? Asking before I toftt.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/88546699

    Thanks in advance.

    HH.

  4. #19351

    Susana

    Has anyone had the pleasure? Asking before I toftt.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/88546699

    Thanks in advance.

    HH.

  5. #19350

    Insider Info

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    IIRC the main mechanism seems to be via the pox sores (like chicken pox). I think that 99% of cases in the US are gay men too. I do recall them saying that respitory droplets are another transmission mechanism but it seems you're far less likely to get it that way as opposed to contact with sores. I'd say for those of us in the hobby it's probably more important than ever to check providers for sores and walk if you see any. FWIW there is a vaccine and if you know someone who has tested positive for monkey pox or are willing to say you have sex with men then you can probably get it. Shame all the jack shacks are gone because that seems like the lowest risk way to get a nut off these days.
    It's gay men and sex workers. But the sex workers aren't getting a lot of attention.

  6. #19349

    Seemed to be Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by APlan  [View Original Post]
    Good morning mongers! I'm not typically one to post the 'has anyone seen her?' But this one has me really intrigued. She is like a doppelgnger of my college girlfriend. I haven't found anything on the forum by searching her name. No prices listed and comments on what is on / off limits in her post. Any intel would be appreciated. If I am able to arrange a meet, I'll be sure to leave feedback here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/88409854
    I text the number in her Ad. She texted me back from a different number and asked what city was I in.

    When someone has to ask me what city I am in I assume they are Fake. So. I told her I will pass.

  7. #19348

    Overnight Donations

    Occasionally I'll see provider's offer an overnight option. Any ideas on what's a fair donation for a 200/ hr provider? Maybe for 9 pm to 9 am or something like that. It seems like the rates are mixed and not just basic math (hr rate x hours.).

  8. #19347

    Cuban Latina GFE Angi

    For those of you looking for a natural Latina--no fake titties and no fake ass, check out Angi. Really nice body with large C cups or D. She's GFE $160/ half. Anal for an extra $40. She's the real deal. She's sweet and understands her craft LOL. She will DFK / LFK if you're into that and no prob DATY or COB.

    She gets into the session and did little lap dance to start things out. We need to keep her around. No Pimp and no demons. Not even sure she drinks. Pleasure Seeker mentioned her a while back and he'll corroborate.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/88447198

  9. #19346
    A year ago I had a dream with her and pics are out out dated.

    She looked a much shorter and older a real Cute granny with a nightgown on.

    When I saw her but ass nice from the back. BBBJ with safe FS.

  10. #19345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Anyone dealt with this Ebony MILF


  11. #19344

    Angi

    Okay, I'm giving it up for Angi since I'd been keeping her to myself with a few other Sr mongers. But she's thinking about not returning because of lack of business, so get out and fuck her boys. She's a great time. Very passionate, clean and a fun time. Wide open menu.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/88447198#.

  12. #19343
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    Stacy has been in and out of the game over the years so I decided to pay her a visit after seeing her recent postings. I had seen her before but it had been a few years. She's held up well and hasn't aged as much which I attribute to what I assume is a demon-free lifestyle. At least I didn't notice any obvious signs. She's cute and that's her in the pics.

    This experience was much like the others I remember with her. Comms were quick and easy, no waiting in the parking lot, she's got a nice attitude, and is very down to earth. And with rates at 100/150/220 I'd consider her a solid and rare value play in an otherwise inflationary market.

    The downside: it's all covered but she gets into the session, is a good kisser and doesn't rush. Also the hotel she works out of on Capital could be nicer but I didn't notice anyone hanging around outside. Would recommend if you don't mind an all covered session.
    I saw her about 5 years ago when I never booked less than a hour. She was staying at a decent hotel but had a girl in her room, the place smelled like a cigarette factory, rushed out in 15 minutes and one of the few times I ever requested money back. Told her I wasn't leaving until my hour was up while her phone was being texted off the hook, after 10 minutes she relented and refunded half.

  13. #19342

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    Read her review on CE. She is a scammer.
    For the intel. I'll just have to keep those memories from college on file and move along.

  14. #19341
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/976467230730

    100 rose damage for QV BBBJ with tattooed girl. Tried to finish soon but session was great. She looks cute, can definitely say she is a new comer to this profession.
    Nothing new about either of these two. They've been working this town for years and years.

  15. #19340

    Chicas

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/976467230730

    100 rose damage for QV BBBJ with tattooed girl. Tried to finish soon but session was great. She looks cute, can definitely say she is a new comer to this profession.
    Sorry to break it to you, but she is anything but a newcomer LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape