Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 30805
-
08-10-22 14:33 #19375Senior Member

Posts: 171A year ago I had a dream with her and pics are out out dated.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
She looked a much shorter and older a real Cute granny with a nightgown on.
When I saw her but ass nice from the back. BBBJ with safe FS.
-
08-10-22 14:22 #19374Senior Member

Posts: 120Anyone dealt with this Ebony MILF
-
08-10-22 13:08 #19373Senior Member

Posts: 1710Angi
Okay, I'm giving it up for Angi since I'd been keeping her to myself with a few other Sr mongers. But she's thinking about not returning because of lack of business, so get out and fuck her boys. She's a great time. Very passionate, clean and a fun time. Wide open menu.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/88447198#.
-
08-10-22 11:17 #19372Senior Member

Posts: 1651Stacy
I saw her about 5 years ago when I never booked less than a hour. She was staying at a decent hotel but had a girl in her room, the place smelled like a cigarette factory, rushed out in 15 minutes and one of the few times I ever requested money back. Told her I wasn't leaving until my hour was up while her phone was being texted off the hook, after 10 minutes she relented and refunded half.
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 10:13 #19371Senior Member

Posts: 65Thank you
For the intel. I'll just have to keep those memories from college on file and move along.
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 09:58 #19370Senior Member

Posts: 1710Nothing new about either of these two. They've been working this town for years and years.
Originally Posted by VirginBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 09:57 #19369Senior Member

Posts: 34Chicas
Sorry to break it to you, but she is anything but a newcomer LOL.
Originally Posted by VirginBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 09:51 #19368Senior Member

Posts: 1710Clearly fake. The question is, has anyone seen these ones:
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/paris/48758563
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/dujannah/48775531
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-best/48732660
-
08-10-22 09:13 #19367Senior Member

Posts: 274Read her review on CE. She is a scammer.
Originally Posted by APlan
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 09:03 #19366Senior Member

Posts: 274MelMel
So had a dream of MelMel yesterday in a common hotel off of 55.
Sweet lady and decided to go with QV.
Started off with BBBJ which was good with plenty of slurping and gagging.
Once little head was nice and ready she out a cover on and went to town for some CG action and switched up to doggy which was a nice view of her nice round ass. I flipped her over and blew my load in the bag missionary position. It was good to see her tits flopping while in that position.
She is definitely a sweetheart and cutie so definitely will repeat again.
Damage was 80 for qv.
If yall know where Alexxa stays. She is one building over. .
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/9...inted/47450156
-
08-10-22 08:48 #19365Senior Member

Posts: 201Surely fake
Looks fake, all four comments on the ad say it's fake, and reverse image search comes up with lots of hits on random sites.
Originally Posted by APlan
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 06:32 #19364Senior Member

Posts: 65Alice
Good morning mongers! I'm not typically one to post the 'has anyone seen her?' But this one has me really intrigued. She is like a doppelgänger of my college girlfriend. I haven't found anything on the forum by searching her name. No prices listed and comments on what is on / off limits in her post. Any intel would be appreciated. If I am able to arrange a meet, I'll be sure to leave feedback here.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/88409854
-
08-10-22 01:29 #19363Senior Member

Posts: 121Stacy Love
Stacy has been in and out of the game over the years so I decided to pay her a visit after seeing her recent postings. I had seen her before but it had been a few years. She's held up well and hasn't aged as much which I attribute to what I assume is a demon-free lifestyle. At least I didn't notice any obvious signs. She's cute and that's her in the pics.
This experience was much like the others I remember with her. Comms were quick and easy, no waiting in the parking lot, she's got a nice attitude, and is very down to earth. And with rates at 100/150/220 I'd consider her a solid and rare value play in an otherwise inflationary market.
The downside: it's all covered but she gets into the session, is a good kisser and doesn't rush. Also the hotel she works out of on Capital could be nicer but I didn't notice anyone hanging around outside. Would recommend if you don't mind an all covered session.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/451582572735
-
08-10-22 00:03 #19362Senior Member

Posts: 110Tattooed girl. Looks good
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/976467230730
100 rose damage for QV BBBJ with tattooed girl. Tried to finish soon but session was great. She looks cute, can definitely say she is a new comer to this profession.
-
08-09-22 17:23 #19361Senior Member

Posts: 304LonelyRiders
This is a review for White Chocolate from back in March.
Originally Posted by Hunter36
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






