Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 736 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 11033
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5753
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once. She's nice and gives rbgfe...
    Sorry for another newb question, but what's rbgfe? I checked the abbreviations post, but that's new to me.

  2. #5752

    Hmmm

    Looks a little too masculine to me. Any chance she's post-op?

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentZero07  [View Original Post]

  3. #5751
    Quote Originally Posted by Ss8988  [View Original Post]
    I've been to this place a couple of times What's the general consensus.

    Looking for something similar, problem is I never know who is going to be there.

    They always sent a fake pic when you ask who will be there.

    *Let me know if this should be posted in a different thread.
    It's always a crapshoot.

    Just always show up ready to walk.

  4. #5750

    Anyone seeing them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Money420  [View Original Post]
    Funny, they are both back on with new handles: Kristal and Miroslava.
    Has anyone seen them? They don't have many references. The reviews from the banned handle seems indicate light GFE. I will be disappointed if not standard rbgfe.

  5. #5749
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentZero07  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once. She's nice and gives rbgfe. My one complaint is that I feel like she rushed me to shower afterwards and the appointment ended early.

    Pictures touched up but nothing significant. Not good enough to return though especially when you can get better service for less with other Thai providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Money420  [View Original Post]
    Funny, they are both back on with new handles: Kristal and Miroslava.
    Looks like both are on the high end, but seem to have solid reviews and both seem to be rbgfe at least. They better be for that rate.

    I'll take high rates and good service over trying to filter a mountain of mediocre ads any day at least.

  6. #5748

    Their Back!

    Funny, they are both back on with new handles: Kristal and Miroslava.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    Both profiles are now banned on the other site.

  7. #5747

  8. #5746
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97  [View Original Post]
    Is it weird that I fantasize about getting her pregnant?
    Nope not at all LOL.

  9. #5745

    Harrington Ave

    I've been to this place a couple of times What's the general consensus.

    Looking for something similar, problem is I never know who is going to be there.

    They always sent a fake pic when you ask who will be there.

    *Let me know if this should be posted in a different thread.

  10. #5744

    Cupcake rate

    They're higher now than when she was dancing.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Seems likely since her rates are stripper sized.

  11. #5743

    Stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she used to dance at Ricks (pre-pandemic). Same name, same "in your mouth. " Banging body, great fuck, super chill. Haven't seen her since then but thanks for finding her, thinking about a reunion now.
    Seems likely since her rates are stripper sized.

  12. #5742
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    Both profiles are now banned on the other site.
    That's a bummer!

  13. #5741
    Is it weird that I fantasize about getting her pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by IllInferno  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...I/561763819848

    Pregnant could be interesting LOL, anyone ever met with her?

  14. #5740

    Cupcakes

    Pretty sure she used to dance at Ricks (pre-pandemic). Same name, same "in your mouth. " Banging body, great fuck, super chill. Haven't seen her since then but thanks for finding her, thinking about a reunion now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    Came across this ad today and I am intrigued by the looks. Was wondering if anybody else has sampled and have thoughts? I appreciate the feedback.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...h/854452004790

    Thanks,

    GostZ.

  15. #5739
    Quote Originally Posted by WubbaDub  [View Original Post]
    I've never really had a problem asking "Is an hour msog?" After initial texts.
    Yeah sorry I'm speaking on behalf of SoCal providers. What I'm learning here is that it is okay to ask, which is so much easier than getting ghosted or saying "I don't talk about menu in text". Be safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape