Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 735 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 11011
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5716
    Quote Originally Posted by AkFishGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised she hasn't been mentioned on here before. She is skilled (orally gifted) and has some nice assets! I'd highly recommend.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Aires-Campbell
    How open is her menu? Her ads don't have any photos unfortunately.

  2. #5715
    Quote Originally Posted by Saku1133  [View Original Post]
    Here is one.
    Looking good.

  3. #5714

    Pecks drive

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who lives on that street, no hotels nearby so must be a private incall? https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...t/689496819715.

    She responded to my text requesting rates. Qv-130 hh 180,340. Seems a bit high for STG, but she looks pretty young and hot, didn't ask about menu, anyone have info?
    I think it's a mobile home. She is a tweeker, blue pills and all. Nice person, no anal but will do bb. I tried it once was enough so never returned.

    Good luck.

  4. #5713

    Here ya go buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    Can you attach some of the pix here? No way I'm paying $12 for only 56 posts.
    Here is one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9863408B-4AD2-47E4-8F90-C9EAA5422EA8.jpg‎  

  5. #5712

    Peck's drive Everett

    I have a friend who lives on that street, no hotels nearby so must be a private incall? https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...t/689496819715.

    She responded to my text requesting rates. Qv-130 hh 180,340. Seems a bit high for STG, but she looks pretty young and hot, didn't ask about menu, anyone have info?

  6. #5711

    Well Worth It!

    I'm surprised she hasn't been mentioned on here before. She is skilled (orally gifted) and has some nice assets! I'd highly recommend.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Aires-Campbell

  7. #5710

    Odezza

    Quote Originally Posted by JjDez01  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her? Suppose to see her tomorrow.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-One-Week-Only!-Let-s-Make-some-Summer-Memories-%26%23128150%3 B-%26%23128150%3 B-%26%23128150%3 B-Playful-Perky-and-Sometimes-a-little-NAUGHTY-%26%23128520%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23127872%3 B-%26%23128242%3 B- (971) 253-11XX-New-number.
    I believe Jimmysixxx7 posted a review of her. Did you try searching her on here?

  8. #5709

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Saku1133  [View Original Post]
    I looked at her OF page.

    She giant a giant Vag.

    She looks fun though.
    Can you attach some of the pix here? No way I'm paying $12 for only 56 posts.

  9. #5708

    Banned

    Both profiles are now banned on the other site.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShibaSig12  [View Original Post]
    Any info on these two? Some of reviews look fake (posted by new users). Lidiya looks fun.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128139%3B

  10. #5707
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorGrim  [View Original Post]
    She looks really hot!
    I looked at her OF page.

    She giant a giant Vag.

    She looks fun though.

  11. #5706

    At that price

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorGrim  [View Original Post]
    She looks really hot!
    She should serve you dinner too.

  12. #5705
    Quote Originally Posted by JjDez01  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her? Suppose to see her tomorrow.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-One-Week-Only!-Let-s-Make-some-Summer-Memories-%26%23128150%3 B-%26%23128150%3 B-%26%23128150%3 B-Playful-Perky-and-Sometimes-a-little-NAUGHTY-%26%23128520%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23127872%3 B-%26%23128242%3 B- (971) 253-11XX-New-number.
    She looks really hot!

  13. #5704
    Looks like Lidiya got banned due to the differing pictures of the old ads she had. They got lazy and didn't even bother deleting the pictures, LOL.

  14. #5703
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibaSig12  [View Original Post]
    Any info on these two? Some of reviews look fake (posted by new users). Lidiya looks fun.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128139%3B
    Wondering the same since they're both from the same agency as Eva_Love and Leah_Love to where things are hit or miss despite them claiming GFE. Eva was a disappointing experience to me.

  15. #5702
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan8844  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this agency!! Ghosted me after making me drive all the way for 45 minutes and wait for 20.

    They will bait and switch out to another ugly provider that looks nothing like the pics. I'll never do these Russian agencies again FML.
    I actually just met up with Lidiya (Liza) and had a good time. Agency reused the profile which was a latina on the other board. Good GFE experience, sexy spinner. Want to try the other one next.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape