Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 735 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 11011
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5746

    Rbgfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Laypal  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for another newb question, but what's rbgfe? I checked the abbreviations post, but that's new to me.
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=RBGFE

  2. #5745

  3. #5744

    Anyone seen her yet?

    New (it appears) been posting on STG going as "Red Kushh".

    Working out of Am Best Value / Emerald Best (yeah those).

    Legit? Pretty responsive to texts, but no way to verify, says she signed up for TNA but no reviews yet.

  4. #5743
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once. She's nice and gives rbgfe...
    Sorry for another newb question, but what's rbgfe? I checked the abbreviations post, but that's new to me.

  5. #5742

    Hmmm

    Looks a little too masculine to me. Any chance she's post-op?

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentZero07  [View Original Post]

  6. #5741
    Quote Originally Posted by Ss8988  [View Original Post]
    I've been to this place a couple of times What's the general consensus.

    Looking for something similar, problem is I never know who is going to be there.

    They always sent a fake pic when you ask who will be there.

    *Let me know if this should be posted in a different thread.
    It's always a crapshoot.

    Just always show up ready to walk.

  7. #5740

    Anyone seeing them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Money420  [View Original Post]
    Funny, they are both back on with new handles: Kristal and Miroslava.
    Has anyone seen them? They don't have many references. The reviews from the banned handle seems indicate light GFE. I will be disappointed if not standard rbgfe.

  8. #5739
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentZero07  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once. She's nice and gives rbgfe. My one complaint is that I feel like she rushed me to shower afterwards and the appointment ended early.

    Pictures touched up but nothing significant. Not good enough to return though especially when you can get better service for less with other Thai providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Money420  [View Original Post]
    Funny, they are both back on with new handles: Kristal and Miroslava.
    Looks like both are on the high end, but seem to have solid reviews and both seem to be rbgfe at least. They better be for that rate.

    I'll take high rates and good service over trying to filter a mountain of mediocre ads any day at least.

  9. #5738

    Their Back!

    Funny, they are both back on with new handles: Kristal and Miroslava.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    Both profiles are now banned on the other site.

  10. #5737

  11. #5736
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97  [View Original Post]
    Is it weird that I fantasize about getting her pregnant?
    Nope not at all LOL.

  12. #5735

    Harrington Ave

    I've been to this place a couple of times What's the general consensus.

    Looking for something similar, problem is I never know who is going to be there.

    They always sent a fake pic when you ask who will be there.

    *Let me know if this should be posted in a different thread.

  13. #5734

    Cupcake rate

    They're higher now than when she was dancing.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Seems likely since her rates are stripper sized.

  14. #5733

    Stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she used to dance at Ricks (pre-pandemic). Same name, same "in your mouth. " Banging body, great fuck, super chill. Haven't seen her since then but thanks for finding her, thinking about a reunion now.
    Seems likely since her rates are stripper sized.

  15. #5732
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    Both profiles are now banned on the other site.
    That's a bummer!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape