Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 148 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 2212
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    It's even WORSE than it's ever been in this fucking city.

    No girls around here at all yo.

    Nashville has like 2 girls for every boy. This fucking city is the opposite.
    You're talking among providers or in general?

    The Nashville provider scene is the worst I've ever experienced. But it's a great city for free sex.

  2. #1491

    Start dating

    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    It's even WORSE than it's ever been in this fucking city.

    No girls around here at all yo.

    Nashville has like 2 girls for every boy. This fucking city is the opposite.
    If you can't find Mrs. Right now, then start dating. I know plenty of great gals for fun. I never get bored.

  3. #1490

    Shops

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyNerdy  [View Original Post]
    So after a year living down South, Arkansas way, I'm coming home again. Cost of living is crazy down here, makes some of the stuff in town seem fair by comparison.

    In any case, in addition to mongering, I'm all about that geek life. Comics, sci-fi, gaming, you name it. And there are no good comic book stores down where I'm at currently.

    Since the C19 kept us all indoors more or less and places were shutting down, I'm curious what comics shops made into 2022 and beyond?

    Any intel is helpful, I want to find a place with a good reputation where I can set up a pull box and work to fill gaps in my collection.

    Excelsior!
    Not really my area of expertise but when I have had friends visit we went to Chicago Comics in Lakeview. If you want alternative comics then Quimby's in Wicker Park.

  4. #1489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Pussy Drain

    It's even WORSE than it's ever been in this fucking city.

    No girls around here at all yo.

    Nashville has like 2 girls for every boy. This fucking city is the opposite.

  5. #1488

    Returning Home, want to get my Geek On

    So after a year living down South, Arkansas way, I'm coming home again. Cost of living is crazy down here, makes some of the stuff in town seem fair by comparison.

    In any case, in addition to mongering, I'm all about that geek life. Comics, sci-fi, gaming, you name it. And there are no good comic book stores down where I'm at currently.

    Since the C19 kept us all indoors more or less and places were shutting down, I'm curious what comics shops made into 2022 and beyond?

    Any intel is helpful, I want to find a place with a good reputation where I can set up a pull box and work to fill gaps in my collection.

    Excelsior!

  6. #1487

    Paypal

    I always have friends pay via friends / family. My problem is that Paypal said, there is not enough activity on the account to issue a debit card. Otherwise, I would be set. They have a thing where you can go to Walmart and take out money but it never works. I called one time after about 4 different weeks of trying and they said the system was down. I'm going to try again after summer break ends and the kids aren't around the house so much.

  7. #1486
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    I have some money come in from time to time to a non-shared paypal account but I need to be able to get that money as cash.
    If the $ coming in is over $600 and marked as goods and services PayPal is going to send you a 1099 k. Even if you have multiple accounts, they will attempt to combine account information on tax docs and your SO may see this unaccounted income and if she looks into detail she will see $ going both ways.

    https://newsroom.paypal-corp.com/202...tions-Answered

    If you don't care or it doesn't apply to you, you can get a PayPal debt or have PayPal send you a check for $1. 50 fee or send the $ to a friend (via friends and family) that pulls it from their bank.

  8. #1485
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Sharing A Bank Account With A Significant Other.

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Anyone use a prepaid debit that doesn't kill you with withdrawal fees? I'm running into roadblocks with a paypal account. Primary paypal is also used and watched by SO. Ideally money can be transferred to prepaid debit from paypal.
    Very bad idea. Especially if you use money from this shared account to pay for your playtime activities.

    Get your own account with a debit card. Then your money is your money.

  9. #1484
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    I have some money come in from time to time to a non-shared paypal account but I need to be able to get that money as cash.
    I think Paypal offers a debit card option.

  10. #1483

    Prepaid

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    What exactly are you doing or attempting to do? A better way to transfer to a prepaid card or a way to not have to pay the ATM fees?
    I have some money come in from time to time to a non-shared paypal account but I need to be able to get that money as cash.

  11. #1482

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Anyone use a prepaid debit that doesn't kill you with withdrawal fees? I'm running into roadblocks with a paypal account. Primary paypal is also used and watched by SO. Ideally money can be transferred to prepaid debit from paypal.
    What exactly are you doing or attempting to do? A better way to transfer to a prepaid card or a way to not have to pay the ATM fees?

  12. #1481

    Prepaid debit

    Anyone use a prepaid debit that doesn't kill you with withdrawal fees? I'm running into roadblocks with a paypal account. Primary paypal is also used and watched by SO. Ideally money can be transferred to prepaid debit from paypal.

  13. #1480

    Runway

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I've seen any girls like that in Chicago, although I haven't looked since that's not my type. But I did see a girl like that once in Miami. I wasn't expecting her to be so tall. She was listed as 5'7, which is the max that I like. But she was closer to 5'10", AND had heels on, which pushed her above six feet. She said she lists herself shorter because guys don't like women too tall.

    She wasn't anorexic skinny, but she was definitely runway model thin. I'd say about 110# on a 5'10" frame.

    Good time overall. Sweet Polish or Russian girl. But too tall.
    I've seen an Asian woman in LA and another one in New York. The LA woman (Luki) was taller but had bolt ons. The New York woman a little shorter but a little skinner. Again, bolt ons and bordering on spinner. Runway is what I'm looking for. This woman is very tall so not going to find someone like this but a few inches shorter and just as skinny would be amazing.

    https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...5008?s=612x612

  14. #1479

    Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash312  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    You have to laugh when someone pays a streetwalker 30 for a BBBJ and some s*cker pays that same gal 40 - 80 for the same level of service.

    Dear Streetwalker, You Go Girl!
    Corrections made.

  15. #1478
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Had to drop off some forms at an office today. The woman who helped me was about 5 ft 9 or 10 and rail thin. Olive Oyl body. I've been looking for a pro with a body like this for a long time but every time the recommendations come in, it's for a shorter spinner with an athletic body or skinny but with big bolt ons and not tall enough.

    Couldn't keep it together when I left so found a big mostly empty parking lot for a building that seemed to have emptied out after 4 pm and with a lot of space between cars. Drove past a dude with his window rolled down and feet sticking out who seemed to be napping on the job, the drove past a woman who was reading a book and is probably married to a crackpot and needs some time to herself, and then I drove a bit down to park and rub one out to the mental movie of the office woman.
    I don't think I've seen any girls like that in Chicago, although I haven't looked since that's not my type. But I did see a girl like that once in Miami. I wasn't expecting her to be so tall. She was listed as 5'7, which is the max that I like. But she was closer to 5'10", AND had heels on, which pushed her above six feet. She said she lists herself shorter because guys don't like women too tall.

    She wasn't anorexic skinny, but she was definitely runway model thin. I'd say about 110# on a 5'10" frame.

    Good time overall. Sweet Polish or Russian girl. But too tall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape