Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 11237
-
08-16-22 13:15 #6962Senior Member

Posts: 33Sus
She made a new account with similar pics, same name. In texts w her, she refused to send a selfie w a request (for verification) and linked "her" * while only sending an old selfie with a filter likely taken when the profile pics were. I was polite and really just wanted to confirm she was legit, but her inability to send an as is selfie stank to high heaven.
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 12:57 #6961Senior Member

Posts: 5603Your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 21:38 #6960Regular Member

Posts: 2Has anybody seen Aliescott before?
-
08-13-22 16:31 #6959Regular Member

Posts: 6Trade?
Have a few tinder girls I can trade info of. Looking for a girl that's into watersports or can take a proper face fucking.
DM.
-
08-12-22 19:55 #6958Senior Member

Posts: 489Excellent. I hope things go well.
Originally Posted by DJwezzy
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 13:37 #6957Senior Member

Posts: 59That was quick, looks like she deactivated her account already.
Originally Posted by DJwezzy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 22:07 #6956Senior Member

Posts: 57Anyone on this?
She's been on here for a while. Anyone meet this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-04268dab4b63
-
08-11-22 18:16 #6955Senior Member

Posts: 81I had a meet and greet with her. Had a good time.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
We grab a bite and talked in the car. I got some dfk and boob play action.
We are hanging out this weekend.
-
08-11-22 16:14 #6954Senior Member

Posts: 78Anyone got info on her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-edfef068a36f
She's got a huge tiktok following apparently. Googling the username leads to a tiktok with 50 K plus followers. Is she real? Seems hot.
-
08-10-22 19:14 #6953Senior Member

Posts: 489What a headache already LOL
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-4f9b222087a6
I messaged her on a whim to see if she would even respond. She did but then complained that I am not verified. Oh well, I am so sorry for you. I have been having great luck on the site lately. Some really great times. Had a very cute blonde who was like a girlfriend but she is going through a lot and just disappeared one day. She may come back. Another one who is mixed and just has a six sense of what to do. Saw her two days in a row. I follow the HG plan although I have raised my offer.
-
08-10-22 11:17 #6952Banned Member

Posts: 9Skinny black girl in Long Beach
Have this skinny 19 year old black girl I've been seeing in Long Beach. Loves to take a pounding, you can do whatever you want with her except anal, BBFS creampies.
Looking to trade her info for a throat goat or an ass queen, love to find a skinny girl that can throat until completion or fuck an ass hard lmao.
-
08-10-22 00:12 #6951Senior Member

Posts: 158I haven't used the site in a while but they used to have an option for premium members only to not show the girls you watched their profile, it's in the settings, or at least was. The option is deactivated automatically after you lose premium membership though.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 15:32 #6950Senior Member

Posts: 340Looks like a basic 5 to me
No DATY. Yeah, tag and release this hoe.
Originally Posted by HappyJob
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 12:28 #6949Regular Member

Posts: 22Link to her profile?
Originally Posted by HappyJob
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 11:33 #6948Senior Member

Posts: 110Sb
Been seeing this blonde beauty for some time, she lives In oc, convenient because I can see her at her apartment, a real freak and loves sucking, she doesn't allow daty but it's ok. I think it's time to move on.












Reply With Quote




