Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 11032
-
08-11-22 11:54 #5752Senior Member

Posts: 234Hmmm
Looks a little too masculine to me. Any chance she's post-op?
Originally Posted by AgentZero07
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 00:57 #5751Banned Member

Posts: 2302It's always a crapshoot.
Originally Posted by Ss8988
[View Original Post]
Just always show up ready to walk.
-
08-11-22 00:30 #5750Regular Member

Posts: 20Anyone seeing them?
Has anyone seen them? They don't have many references. The reviews from the banned handle seems indicate light GFE. I will be disappointed if not standard rbgfe.
Originally Posted by Money420
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 18:14 #5749Senior Member

Posts: 671I've seen her once. She's nice and gives rbgfe. My one complaint is that I feel like she rushed me to shower afterwards and the appointment ended early.
Originally Posted by AgentZero07
[View Original Post]
Pictures touched up but nothing significant. Not good enough to return though especially when you can get better service for less with other Thai providers.
Looks like both are on the high end, but seem to have solid reviews and both seem to be rbgfe at least. They better be for that rate.
Originally Posted by Money420
[View Original Post]
I'll take high rates and good service over trying to filter a mountain of mediocre ads any day at least.
-
08-10-22 17:31 #5748Senior Member

Posts: 388Their Back!
Funny, they are both back on with new handles: Kristal and Miroslava.
Originally Posted by Moose21
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 22:42 #5747Regular Member

Posts: 1Sandy
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...levue/Sandy888 Anybody had this girl before?
-
08-09-22 18:30 #5746Regular Member

Posts: 13Nope not at all LOL.
Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 17:18 #5745Senior Member

Posts: 50Harrington Ave
I've been to this place a couple of times What's the general consensus.
Looking for something similar, problem is I never know who is going to be there.
They always sent a fake pic when you ask who will be there.
*Let me know if this should be posted in a different thread.
-
08-09-22 17:05 #5744Senior Member

Posts: 120Cupcake rate
They're higher now than when she was dancing.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 14:09 #5743Senior Member

Posts: 511Stripper
Seems likely since her rates are stripper sized.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 13:52 #5742Senior Member

Posts: 40That's a bummer!
Originally Posted by Moose21
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 13:48 #5741Senior Member

Posts: 40Is it weird that I fantasize about getting her pregnant?
Originally Posted by IllInferno
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 11:34 #5740Senior Member

Posts: 120Cupcakes
Pretty sure she used to dance at Ricks (pre-pandemic). Same name, same "in your mouth. " Banging body, great fuck, super chill. Haven't seen her since then but thanks for finding her, thinking about a reunion now.
Originally Posted by Gostz1953
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 10:44 #5739Senior Member

Posts: 125Yeah sorry I'm speaking on behalf of SoCal providers. What I'm learning here is that it is okay to ask, which is so much easier than getting ghosted or saying "I don't talk about menu in text". Be safe!
Originally Posted by WubbaDub
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 08:43 #5738Regular Member

Posts: 13I've never really had a problem asking "Is an hour msog?" After initial texts.
Originally Posted by Shallot11
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





