Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 749 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 249 649 699 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 799 849 1249 1749 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26104
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Trying to add a MILF to the rotation, still scanning for one good one to keep. Any info on this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...7/345159786760
    I saw her recently. It was an awesome date. It was a tiny bit rushed after the deed, but comfortable room at a motel that looks lived in. The session itself was GFE and really relaxed. Basically I can confirm what Geronimo88 said about her earlier, though ymmv.

    Once you make contact, it's easy enough to set the date up, and she's on time. Damage iirc was 100/150/250.

  2. #26103
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    Or however she spells it. We hung out recently. Won't a bad time. Kinda nervous she burned me now. Has anyone been burned by her before? It could all be in my head perfect storm stuff. Going to go get checked soon only thing was mic check had no rain coat. Everything else was safe.
    Nothing against her at all. If you go bare for anything, you will end up at the doc. Happened to me twice. If your pissing often, dripping a little after ya piss. Enough to spot your boxers, you probably need a pill and a shot. I've been to patient first twice because of girls that are popular on here. Not her tho. Anyways, if ya go bare, be ready to see the doc now and then.

  3. #26102
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Word of advice, don't throw allegations out unless you have proof!! You definitely playing a dangerous game.
    Well seeing as my dick hurts. She was the last one I saw in a long time. Facts are facts. Never have I posted bad of anyone. I was asking a question to the general public here if they have ever been burnt before after visiting her. It's all part of the game the percent chance you will catch something from a mic session are low but they are still there.

  4. #26101

    Dress up

    Quote Originally Posted by DonMinu  [View Original Post]
    Do why'all ever make a wardrobe request for someone you are about to see for the first time? Or is that considered a no-no? I'm going to be seeing someone in a few days, and I'd like her to dress like she's coming from the gym. Is that better left for a second visit or would most girls not have a problem with it?
    I've met women that love to dress up, throw a couple compliments their way and you'll have the best time of your life!! That gets them off more than us sometimes.

  5. #26100
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  6. #26099
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMinu  [View Original Post]
    Do why'all ever make a wardrobe request for someone you are about to see for the first time? Or is that considered a no-no? I'm going to be seeing someone in a few days, and I'd like her to dress like she's coming from the gym. Is that better left for a second visit or would most girls not have a problem with it?
    If they are going to be blowing you etc I don't think wardrobe requests are bad at all. I never talk money due to if it's a cop they will require you somewhere along the line to discuss money for sex. But I have asked them to answer the door naked. A cop will not do that from my experience. So yes ask for whatever outfit you like, just never talk money for sex.

  7. #26098

    Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by DonMinu  [View Original Post]
    Do why'all ever make a wardrobe request for someone you are about to see for the first time? Or is that considered a no-no? I'm going to be seeing someone in a few days, and I'd like her to dress like she's coming from the gym. Is that better left for a second visit or would most girls not have a problem with it?
    I would feel free to ask for something basic like that. Maybe couch as "if you can." so it doesn't seem like a prerequisite for the visit. I would hold off on things more edgy or out of the ordinary until after you've met a time or two and she can trust you a little more. Good luck!

  8. #26097

    Touch of class

    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan72  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time. I arrived at a notel off exit 58 met the door by a 7 month pregnant woman that was probably 10 yrs older than pics. I asked her was that her add or was at wrong address. I ran away didn't walk.
    Thanks for the report. This is why the board is so important. I was going to see her but you saved me money and hassle. Thanks.

  9. #26096
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMinu  [View Original Post]
    Do why'all ever make a wardrobe request for someone you are about to see for the first time? Or is that considered a no-no? I'm going to be seeing someone in a few days, and I'd like her to dress like she's coming from the gym. Is that better left for a second visit or would most girls not have a problem with it?
    You can ask for anything you want, first time or tenth time. My experience is, if they have it, they don't mind putting it on. Your request sounds pretty reasonable. Report on who you see, with link and ad copy, please.

  10. #26095

    Jessica

    She out yet?

  11. #26094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Bianca

    Hit up EROS and found this one. She does look like her pictures.

    True GFE with kissing and a BBBJ. We went two times and she was bleeding when I was done. Super tight but did not seem to mind the blood. We did mish and doggy. She did offer a shower after which was nice and I took her up on it.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...6.htm?cat=1224

  12. #26093

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    I took a short break and now see many new ads as well as scammers / Stings. Now it's even more to distinguish original vs sting. Has anyone tried this girl advertising in listcrawler? She is in chester and her rates are normal. Wanted to check before I give her a try.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/88309633
    Alot of the 757 numbers are scams, I use to live in the tidewater area and it's the same there, most post that have a 804 number are scammers.

  13. #26092

    Wardrobe requests

    Do why'all ever make a wardrobe request for someone you are about to see for the first time? Or is that considered a no-no? I'm going to be seeing someone in a few days, and I'd like her to dress like she's coming from the gym. Is that better left for a second visit or would most girls not have a problem with it?

  14. #26091

    Arii

    I took a short break and now see many new ads as well as scammers / Stings. Now it's even more to distinguish original vs sting. Has anyone tried this girl advertising in listcrawler? She is in chester and her rates are normal. Wanted to check before I give her a try.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/88309633

  15. #26090
    Quote Originally Posted by JRoch69  [View Original Post]
    See post #25621 and don't forget to share your dream if see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape