Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 758 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 258 658 708 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 808 858 1258 1758 ... LastLast
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 37329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    I just assumed, good call has anyone seen her?
    All I can see is that she was "transferred to another facility" on 7/20.

  2. #25973

    Good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    I just assumed, good call has anyone seen her?
    May have made bond last week but haven't been able to make contact with her.

  3. #25972

    Taryn

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Is she still there? I didn't see her using the inmate search in Henrico.
    It looks like she made bond on the 18th. Still has a trial date in October.

  4. #25971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Is Taryn out?

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    I just assumed, good call has anyone seen her?
    If anyone would know it would be Aamco. I have not tried contacting her. Yet.

  5. #25970
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    Made it very clear in her texts to me that this was virtual. All done through duo.
    If I'm going to have a chick piss on me I want to actually be pissed on, not virtually WTF?

  6. #25969

    I smell scam

    Told me she does incall but no outcall.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    Made it very clear in her texts to me that this was virtual. All done through duo.
    .

  7. #25968

    Interesting

    Made it very clear in her texts to me that this was virtual. All done through duo.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuslIslander  [View Original Post]
    I made contact with this one https://richmond.craigslist.org/biz/d/richmond-in-home-dancer/7512644411.html. (hopefully the link works) Prices vary based on length of session and item on the menu. A few back and forth messages, but wanted payment sent via cashapp before sending me her location so I backed off as it smells like a scam. Let me know of anyone else has had luck with this one in the past.

  8. #25967

    Craigslist Dancer

    I made contact with this one https://richmond.craigslist.org/biz/d/richmond-in-home-dancer/7512644411.html. (hopefully the link works) Prices vary based on length of session and item on the menu. A few back and forth messages, but wanted payment sent via cashapp before sending me her location so I backed off as it smells like a scam. Let me know of anyone else has had luck with this one in the past.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220725-115849_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  9. #25966

    Is she out?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Is she still there? I didn't see her using the inmate search in Henrico.
    I just assumed, good call has anyone seen her?

  10. #25965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Vacay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    With Taryn on vacation. Are there any good Head Dr. Prefer north of the river. Feel free to PM.
    Is she still there? I didn't see her using the inmate search in Henrico.

  11. #25964

    DT Head Dr.

    With Taryn on vacation. Are there any good Head Dr. Prefer north of the river. Feel free to PM.

  12. #25963
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? Says she's staying in the arboretum and that she's from Wyoming.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/419566362243
    I think the ad is down.

  13. #25962

    Southside / Chester MILF

    Gents,

    Trying to add a MILF to the rotation, still scanning for one good one to keep. Any info on this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...7/345159786760

  14. #25961

    Eros

    Are there any of the Eros girls you recommend, thinking about diving Diana a try.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8357201.htm?cat=1

    Thanks in advance for any information.

  15. #25960

    Rough times call for desperate measures

    I think in the next few months when food prices skyrocket amongst other things, that some old favorites might dip they're toes back in the game for some xtra funds.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape