Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 764 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 814 864 1264 1764 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19369

    Only found the link

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Is she GFE? Kissing?
    All I did was backtrack and search to find the link the newbie was asking for and explain the steps so that hopefully he can help himself better in the future. I don't know anything about this provider.

  2. #19368
    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    Clicked link to original post, clicked on EA link in that post, typed Fatima in search and found this link:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/88359202
    Is she GFE? Kissing?

  3. #19367

    Fatima link, maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Virginboy  [View Original Post]
    I can try Fatima and review. Would someone share me exact link.
    Clicked link to original post, clicked on EA link in that post, typed Fatima in search and found this link:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/88359202

  4. #19366

    Can try Fatima

    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]
    When you go see her, DM me afterwards.
    I can try Fatima and review. Would someone share me exact link.

  5. #19365

  6. #19364

    It's a case of

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    I think this is a case of new member vs provider with cred. In my opinion, once a provider has good cred in the forum, when a new monger wants to meet. She should for her own and his safety, screen at least to check if you are actually in the hobby. I've seen her and when I saw her, after seeing my past "doings" she made sure I was not. Bareback ranger or some dude that could be risky. That's just my 5 cents. Be safe and good luck.
    Monger being told no. Monger told no again and then tried once again on a third account. Safety for the lady and the client is important. Screening weeds out those that don't pass the common sense check.

  7. #19363

    Fatima is thick *chefs kiss*

    Quote Originally Posted by LaJuve101  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/88167431#.

    Saw Blanca today, quick response, set up time and location was given.

    Asked for pic of parking lot and got room number. No GFE, BBJ, DATY, Greek, allows boob kissing and touching.

    Started with CBJ, then CG, RCG and finished with doggy.

    Damage was 150 qv 200 hh.

    Her face is older looking but great body.

    Very friendly, didn't feel rushed and overall had a good time. YMMV.

    Will see her friend Fatima and report back on her soon.
    When you go see her, DM me afterwards.

  8. #19362

    Try Eastern Carolina Forum or Wilmington Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Visiting for the week. Need a recommendation for an incall. Just something decent. Appreciate it.
    Got a better chance!

  9. #19361

    Columbians / Brazilian non GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by BigIrish1970;6059491[URL
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/88263450[/URL]#.

    Hey guys.

    Saw this one in Charlotte a few weeks back. Stayed over the phone she was GFE and quoted $$hr. Got there and those may be her pics 20-30 lbs ago. Took the envelope quickly and proceeded with a rush CBJ and a "don't touch me anywhere" policy. I left after about 10 minutes because I can't handle that kind of bad attitude. Buyer be ware!

    Stay safe.
    At this point after having read multiple reviews on Columbian or Brazilian providers I've reached the conclusion that they all only provide covered services with no GFE and minimal touching. I think everyone should know this is how the session is going to be no matter what they say on the phone. If a monger is happy with such a session then more power to him and he should go for it. Personally for me these reviews further drive me away from these providers.

  10. #19360

    Waste time

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterMama  [View Original Post]
    There might be lot of Noa fans in this forum. I am sorry guys my honest review not going to favor you. I am new to Raleigh and tried my luck with couple of providers.

    But contacting Noa she might be UDR by I feel she have lot of attitude. I contacted her with the number that ends with 04. She not attended the call and asked me to text her.

    I texted her, she was asking my usasg handle. At first, I was little hesitant to give because it will tell you what are all damage you did at past when and where and your contact number with the provider. But later, given my usasg handle since of all mesmerising reviews provided by the person in the group.

    Later she told you are new and I need to meet you at cafe and you need to show my I'd.

    I was just thinking what the hell. Who will provide the I'd card to the provider even though she is under the radar. Lot of identity theft etc is happening and I want to stay away. I said No thanks and deleted her number.

    Please stay safe guys.
    I think this is a case of new member vs provider with cred. In my opinion, once a provider has good cred in the forum, when a new monger wants to meet. She should for her own and his safety, screen at least to check if you are actually in the hobby. I've seen her and when I saw her, after seeing my past "doings" she made sure I was not. Bareback ranger or some dude that could be risky. That's just my 5 cents. Be safe and good luck.

  11. #19359

    Avoid Natasha

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/88263450#.

    Hey guys.

    Saw this one in Charlotte a few weeks back. Stayed over the phone she was GFE and quoted $$hr. Got there and those may be her pics 20-30 lbs ago. Took the envelope quickly and proceeded with a rush CBJ and a "don't touch me anywhere" policy. I left after about 10 minutes because I can't handle that kind of bad attitude. Buyer be ware!

    Stay safe.

  12. #19358

    Looking for recommendations near topsail

    Visiting for the week. Need a recommendation for an incall. Just something decent. Appreciate it.

  13. #19357
    Quote Originally Posted by LaJuve101;6058086[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/raleigh/88167431[/URL]#.

    Saw Blanca today, quick response, set up time and location was given.

    Asked for pic of parking lot and got room number. No GFE, BBJ, DATY, Greek, allows boob kissing and touching.

    Started with CBJ, then CG, RCG and finished with doggy.

    Damage was 150 qv 200 hh.

    Her face is older looking but great body.

    Very friendly, didn't feel rushed and overall had a good time. YMMV.

    Will see her friend Fatima and report back on her soon.
    Respectfully, my friend, paying 150 for that VERY limited service is driving the market entirely in the wrong direction. She's older and not great looking, and she's offering the most basic QV sterile service for top dollar. Best to let her go broke and not give other providers the same idea of charging that much.

  14. #19356
    Quote Originally Posted by NewToDurham  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the brain fart. I meant to include a link to the ad:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/138248639330

    I also saw it on Raleigh skipthegames, and now see it on Rocky Mount. That and a phone number search on google with no results makes me think it is more likely a fake ad.
    She looks familiar but older if that makes sense. I'm sure I have seen her some years ago. Will see what I can turn up.

  15. #19355
    Quote Originally Posted by EkafEman  [View Original Post]
    Looks like you want to be a sheep to the media and worry about nothing.

    Here's a solution, if a hooker has marks on her face, don't kiss them.
    Not sure what you meant by saying being a sheep and worry about nothing. It's pretty clear when I said, "Monkeypox can spread to anyone through close, personal, often skin-to-skin contact". Let's be clear, putting a condom on and not kissing will do nothing is she has open sores on her leg, arm, stomach or pubic area.

    Oh honey, you have some bumps down there. Don't worry baby, I just shaved and got that razor rash. Great, lets grind away honey!

    The key is a rash with open sores. Better think twice about that chic who is a Meth addict. It's common for Meth users to have open sores in various places.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape