Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 30794
-
08-09-22 11:38 #19319Senior Member

Posts: 115Is she GFE? Kissing?
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 11:01 #19318Senior Member

Posts: 226Fatima link, maybe
Clicked link to original post, clicked on EA link in that post, typed Fatima in search and found this link:
Originally Posted by Virginboy
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/88359202
-
08-09-22 08:24 #19317Senior Member

Posts: 110Can try Fatima
I can try Fatima and review. Would someone share me exact link.
Originally Posted by FucknShet
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 08:23 #19316Senior Member

Posts: 110Any info
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/937772905368
Any info would be helpful.
-
08-08-22 22:38 #19315Senior Member

Posts: 115It's a case of
Monger being told no. Monger told no again and then tried once again on a third account. Safety for the lady and the client is important. Screening weeds out those that don't pass the common sense check.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 22:31 #19314Senior Member

Posts: 77Fatima is thick *chefs kiss*
When you go see her, DM me afterwards.
Originally Posted by LaJuve101
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 20:49 #19313Senior Member

Posts: 720Try Eastern Carolina Forum or Wilmington Forum
Got a better chance!
Originally Posted by DoctorDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 20:18 #19312Senior Member

Posts: 282Columbians / Brazilian non GFE
At this point after having read multiple reviews on Columbian or Brazilian providers I've reached the conclusion that they all only provide covered services with no GFE and minimal touching. I think everyone should know this is how the session is going to be no matter what they say on the phone. If a monger is happy with such a session then more power to him and he should go for it. Personally for me these reviews further drive me away from these providers.
Originally Posted by BigIrish1970;6059491[URL
-
08-08-22 19:26 #19311Senior Member

Posts: 218Waste time
I think this is a case of new member vs provider with cred. In my opinion, once a provider has good cred in the forum, when a new monger wants to meet. She should for her own and his safety, screen at least to check if you are actually in the hobby. I've seen her and when I saw her, after seeing my past "doings" she made sure I was not. Bareback ranger or some dude that could be risky. That's just my 5 cents. Be safe and good luck.
Originally Posted by PeterMama
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 15:40 #19310Senior Member

Posts: 65Avoid Natasha
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/88263450#.
Hey guys.
Saw this one in Charlotte a few weeks back. Stayed over the phone she was GFE and quoted $$hr. Got there and those may be her pics 20-30 lbs ago. Took the envelope quickly and proceeded with a rush CBJ and a "don't touch me anywhere" policy. I left after about 10 minutes because I can't handle that kind of bad attitude. Buyer be ware!
Stay safe.
-
08-08-22 14:03 #19309Senior Member

Posts: 53Looking for recommendations near topsail
Visiting for the week. Need a recommendation for an incall. Just something decent. Appreciate it.
-
08-08-22 09:57 #19308Senior Member

Posts: 1710Respectfully, my friend, paying 150 for that VERY limited service is driving the market entirely in the wrong direction. She's older and not great looking, and she's offering the most basic QV sterile service for top dollar. Best to let her go broke and not give other providers the same idea of charging that much.
Originally Posted by LaJuve101;6058086[URL
-
08-08-22 02:35 #19307Senior Member

Posts: 129She looks familiar but older if that makes sense. I'm sure I have seen her some years ago. Will see what I can turn up.
Originally Posted by NewToDurham
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 22:08 #19306Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488Not sure what you meant by saying being a sheep and worry about nothing. It's pretty clear when I said, "Monkeypox can spread to anyone through close, personal, often skin-to-skin contact". Let's be clear, putting a condom on and not kissing will do nothing is she has open sores on her leg, arm, stomach or pubic area.
Originally Posted by EkafEman
[View Original Post]
Oh honey, you have some bumps down there. Don't worry baby, I just shaved and got that razor rash. Great, lets grind away honey!
The key is a rash with open sores. Better think twice about that chic who is a Meth addict. It's common for Meth users to have open sores in various places.
-
08-07-22 19:07 #19305Senior Member

Posts: 1301I'm guessing some guys do. I wouldn't provide a real I'd unless he was giving me hers but that's just me. FWIW I trust the reports of guys on here who say they've seen her and were happy with the visit. Instead of writing her off you probably should have explained your reservations and asked if she'd accept alternatives. Maybe if you were polite enough she would have been okay if you just met her in public and had a conversation. Since I don't meet her criteria I'm going to throw out again that we should all have ids with a fake name on them. There are sites that will print an I'd with a picture of you and have the logo of a company. There are apps that will alter a picture enough to defeat most facial recognition algorithms while still looking like you. I don't have one anymore but back in the day my go to was IBM because of how common it is to meet someone in our area who does or has worked for IBM.
Originally Posted by PeterMama
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





