Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 807 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 16671
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12081

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueManMatt  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Holly twice, enjoyable both times. In her 40's, looks like pictures. She has no teeth, and I'll tell you what, best BJ I've ever had. She's very talkative as well but is not a clock watcher. Would go see again.
    Have seen her a few times. Agree with it being a great great BJ. Posted about her before.

  2. #12080

    Outcall only

    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Mia?

    Asking $200 / hhr.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...a/891591283887
    Seems like she only does outcall, and gets snippy when bringing up the possibility for incall.

  3. #12079

    Mia?

    Anyone seen Mia?

    Asking $200 / hhr.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...a/891591283887
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3AFEA25E-A1CB-4C8B-8251-2B372C51C107.jpg‎  

  4. #12078

    Holly

    Have seen Holly twice, enjoyable both times. In her 40's, looks like pictures. She has no teeth, and I'll tell you what, best BJ I've ever had. She's very talkative as well but is not a clock watcher. Would go see again.

  5. #12077
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    I have not met her. I've tried. The biggest obstacle is she's extremely unreliable communication wise. She'll send a confirmation pic. Huge turn off. And then her prices are extremely inflated unless you feel compelled to pay premium to fuck a 50 year old high volume provider who suggests you can do anything you want?

    It's interesting that there are zero reports of anyone actually going through with it. My guess is it would be embarrassing to admit. But, according to her, she's extremely busy.
    I've vouch for her as embarrassed as I am to admit it. The last time she posted, the photos looked a lot younger. When she showed up, I was shocked how old she was. She claims 42 on the ad and sounds about right but she looks like she's had a hard life. However she is thin and well behaved. I had a good time.

  6. #12076

    HeyWhatsUpHello

    Quote Originally Posted by WiGolfer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see her before? I'm trying to figure out if she's real.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...2/975097514762
    That looks like Lucky / TasteOfMe. I don't recommend her. Her boyfriend / pimp is an impatient prick who will run you out of the session early. She resembles the photos, isn't as pretty, and is missing some teeth. Does a lot of pot during session. There might be guys who are into that, but it wasn't for me.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2920795-367341

  7. #12075

    Apples

    Anyone ever see her before? I'm trying to figure out if she's real.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...2/975097514762

  8. #12074
    Quote Originally Posted by CunnyLingus  [View Original Post]
    Some of her posts make it seem as though she's down for just about anything. Have not hooked up but have conversed with her. She's pretty full of herself. Quoted me $280 / hr. Would be very interested in an up-to-date report.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...T/010480425944
    I have not met her. I've tried. The biggest obstacle is she's extremely unreliable communication wise. She'll send a confirmation pic. Huge turn off. And then her prices are extremely inflated unless you feel compelled to pay premium to fuck a 50 year old high volume provider who suggests you can do anything you want?

    It's interesting that there are zero reports of anyone actually going through with it. My guess is it would be embarrassing to admit. But, according to her, she's extremely busy.

  9. #12073
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahobbert  [View Original Post]
    Birth Name: Alla Bruletova.

    Age: 22, born 15 September 1999.

    Born and residing in: Russian Federation.

    Height: 5' 2".

    Relationship Status: In a relationship.
    Tin Eye to the rescue! Good job Wahobbert!
    Do you think If I prepay she will be the one that shows up LMAO.
    I find it very funny all these girls are 5'2" Instagram Models.
    They are really good-looking but their height previously would have kept them
    from modeling.

    Russian Instagram model to STG in Milwaukee__quite a fall.

  10. #12072

    That is Alla Bruletova.

    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    Ok I did make a couple of blunders but have learned my lesson.

    I am highly thinking about texting this one and asking for overnight and if she has Paypal or Venmo so I can prepay.

    Then let them sit there and wait for the money.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...w/198575770598

    Way to good looking to be true.

    In Milwaukee? Advertises in Madison.
    Birth Name: Alla Bruletova.

    Age: 22, born 15 September 1999.

    Born and residing in: Russian Federation.

    Height: 5' 2".

    Relationship Status: In a relationship.

  11. #12071

    How stupid do these "girls" think we are?

    Ok I did make a couple of blunders but have learned my lesson.

    I am highly thinking about texting this one and asking for overnight and if she has Paypal or Venmo so I can prepay.

    Then let them sit there and wait for the money.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...w/198575770598

    Way to good looking to be true.

    In Milwaukee? Advertises in Madison.

  12. #12070
    Quote Originally Posted by TJohns1169  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on Toni. She looks really sexy, but I listened to her voice message and I get the idea she is fairly high mileage. Still might have interest based on some good intel. Please help.

    https://janesville.skipthegames.com/...s/208000020293
    Some of her posts make it seem as though she's down for just about anything. Have not hooked up but have conversed with her. She's pretty full of herself. Quoted me $280 / hr. Would be very interested in an up-to-date report.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...T/010480425944

  13. #12069

    Toni Nightingale

    Anyone have any information on Toni. She looks really sexy, but I listened to her voice message and I get the idea she is fairly high mileage. Still might have interest based on some good intel. Please help.

    https://janesville.skipthegames.com/...s/208000020293

  14. #12068

    Stg ad

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem.../858212471921. Anyone know her? Not sure if one who I text months ago with nasty reply or nasty reply on voice call, not sure if I like someone with tons tattoos.

  15. #12067

    Have seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by CunnyLingus  [View Original Post]
    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...i/067382125724

    Any reports on this one? Searching "Ms Pretty" yields nothing so not sure what else to search. Although we didn't hook up, previously quoted me $200 / hr for nude, mutual touch massage. Infers she has a day job so meets afterward.
    She is real. Pics I don't think are her but she is very good looking with a very nice body. Think she will do more but may be expensive. Was a good time. Not much of a massage though if that is important.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape