Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 16675
-
08-07-22 16:41 #12070Banned Member

Posts: 51Some of her posts make it seem as though she's down for just about anything. Have not hooked up but have conversed with her. She's pretty full of herself. Quoted me $280 / hr. Would be very interested in an up-to-date report.
Originally Posted by TJohns1169
[View Original Post]
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...T/010480425944
-
08-07-22 13:56 #12069Senior Member

Posts: 191Toni Nightingale
Anyone have any information on Toni. She looks really sexy, but I listened to her voice message and I get the idea she is fairly high mileage. Still might have interest based on some good intel. Please help.
https://janesville.skipthegames.com/...s/208000020293
-
08-07-22 13:23 #12068Senior Member

Posts: 1056Stg ad
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem.../858212471921. Anyone know her? Not sure if one who I text months ago with nasty reply or nasty reply on voice call, not sure if I like someone with tons tattoos.
-
08-06-22 23:11 #12067Senior Member

Posts: 43Have seen her
She is real. Pics I don't think are her but she is very good looking with a very nice body. Think she will do more but may be expensive. Was a good time. Not much of a massage though if that is important.
Originally Posted by CunnyLingus
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 20:05 #12066Senior Member

Posts: 62Thanks man. I know what I like.
Originally Posted by IronMan74
[View Original Post]
Kinda wish I hadn't gone through with one of them. The reason being, I am pretty that if I had left my hotel room a minute later than I had I would have had a run-in with her 'BF'. I'm walking down the hall and out of the elevator comes a man that is clearly out of place considering how nice the hotel is and he is walking with purpose in the general direction of my room, I immediately start thinking 'oh shit he's gunning for me and will do something unsavory'. I head down to check out and the clerk is slower than slow in checking me out so I keep looking over my shoulder to see if he is there but after finally checking out I walk with purpose to my car and get the hell out of there. I have no proof that he was actually coming for me but the timing and the way he presented and the look he had on his face when we passed in the hallway makes me think to this moment that I may have dodged a bullet, both figurative and literal.
-
08-05-22 22:36 #12065Banned Member

Posts: 51Ms Pretty?
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...i/067382125724
Any reports on this one? Searching "Ms Pretty" yields nothing so not sure what else to search. Although we didn't hook up, previously quoted me $200 / hr for nude, mutual touch massage. Infers she has a day job so meets afterward.
-
08-05-22 22:22 #12064Senior Member

Posts: 286Damn. You are fucking hardcore.
Originally Posted by CasualReader1
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 09:24 #12063Senior Member

Posts: 655Cassy
Anyone seen Cassy?
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...g/345238266915
-
08-05-22 07:54 #12062Senior Member

Posts: 82Xena
Report back if you see her. She's been on my radar.
Originally Posted by WiGolfer
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 21:59 #12061Senior Member

Posts: 62I don't know man. Options are, how do I say this, not good.
If you do manage to book a date, I would be careful. Madison has scrapped the bottom of the barrel out if you know what I mean. I literally go down the Madison STG page and go: fake, fraud, mentally unstable, unreliable, massive pain in the ass, etc. You are better off going to Milwaukee or Chicago in my opinion. I went to Milwaukee myself recently and hooked up with 2 streetwalkers at my hotel. One almost wasn't allowed entry because she looked so homeless and beat up. But that's my bag.
Originally Posted by PolarBear1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 21:49 #12060Senior Member

Posts: 62Xena
I saw her like 5 months ago and she was decent to deal with, had a good time with her. Pics are real, and accurate but I think that was a fluke though because she has been nothing but difficult recently. Long lapses in responding to texts, stops texting altogether, and like the other poster said, goes from zero to ***** in no time. YMMV.
Originally Posted by WiGolfer
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 21:23 #12059Regular Member

Posts: 13Recommendation
Going to travel through Madison Sunday night.
Any recommendation on who to see?
-
08-04-22 21:06 #12058Senior Member

Posts: 30Xena
I've seen Xena once a few months ago and didn't have any problems. She was hotter and more fun than most that I've seen recently.
-
08-04-22 20:52 #12057Regular Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-04-22 17:38 #12056Senior Member

Posts: 43Bitchy is putting it pretty mildly! Pictures are old too.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






