Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 726 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 776 826 1226 1726 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 31135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20260

    Samara

    Do you have her new #? I know someone posted yesterday or a few days ago, they keep getting an auto reply that says she's out of town. Then someone posted they're seeing her soon, so, I don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Did samara stop working?

    I haven't reveived any texts from her in awhile.

    Its been more than a month last time I saw her.
    .

  2. #20259
    She has a couple of videos posted in her ad taking it bareback but that doesn't necessarily mean we will get that kind of service?

    Quote Originally Posted by NickNock986  [View Original Post]
    I would hope the statement would mean he is verifying she is real, but I'm guessing it's her videos and that she is still not verified as real.

  3. #20258

    Samara

    Did samara stop working?

    I haven't reveived any texts from her in awhile.

    Its been more than a month last time I saw her.

  4. #20257

    Real or fake

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    How do you know? Personal experience or just from her posted videos?
    I would hope the statement would mean he is verifying she is real, but I'm guessing it's her videos and that she is still not verified as real.

  5. #20256
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    How do you know? Personal experience or just from her posted videos?
    I'm sure he's talking about the video.

  6. #20255

    List Crawler

    What is with all the fake ads on the 40+ section of LC? I actually recognized one of the pics from a prominent hot wife Reddit poster in California! Multiple ads with the same woman, different number. They of course all want a deposit.

  7. #20254
    How do you know? Personal experience or just from her posted videos?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    We know she will go raw!

  8. #20253

    Hineybee info

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...7/652642900910 any info on Honeybee look like different women in pix.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails honeybeee.jpg‎  

  9. #20252
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    We know she will go raw!

  10. #20251

    Angel

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/88368622 seems legit anybody know anything.

  11. #20250

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    You are correct. In my experience, most providers who don't want to be reviewed, usually say something along those lines. I wonder was it the review or what went on during the date or session.

    How long after your visit did you post the review? Would she had been able to identify it was even you?
    His mistake was posting a review even though she asked him not to. This whole business is based on trust. I'm sure she felt like if I can't trust him to not post a review, what else will he do that I request he doesn't.

  12. #20249

    Summer

    I've been communicating with her for a few days and she sent me several verification pics that seems real. We were supposed to meet at noon today then suddenly when it was time, she stopped responding, when she finally did, it was too late. Seems after I posted about her this morning she might have got some interest and got busy.

    The address she gave me a couple of days ago was a hotel in Northlake mall area.

    Quote Originally Posted by RWolt60  [View Original Post]
    Had a date setup. Thought it was true. Gave me an address way out in the country with a Fort Mill address, drove 45 minutes. Arrived at the address and it was a run down house with junk laying everywhere and two old beat up trucks park there. I did not feel comfortable at all. I txted her, saying I was there and heard nothing. Tried to contact her for hhr with no success. Kind of glad she didn't respond bc of the condition of the place. So I seriously think it is a scam, bc she never did contact me back for being a no show and didn't respond to any of my txts after I arrived at the address.

  13. #20248
    Quote Originally Posted by CltObserver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    Communication is good and verification pics shows she's real. Pics in her posts are representative.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/239528844398
    Use the search function. She's been reported on before by me and others. Fake pics, poor service and had bf / pimp when I saw her. Used to stay in University area.

  14. #20247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by Prlifemx  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Angela Bentley if you want to personally read her reviews on the Greensboro forum. Previous comments sum it up. She's batshit crazy and I would avoid. But the pics are accurate, she has great tits. On another note, recently moved here from Raleigh. So far it's looking alot more active than the Raleigh scene.
    Well it feels like Raleigh gets more touring ladies than Charlotte.

  15. #20246

    Don't believe in that ad

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe those pics.
    Had a date setup. Thought it was true. Gave me an address way out in the country with a Fort Mill address, drove 45 minutes. Arrived at the address and it was a run down house with junk laying everywhere and two old beat up trucks park there. I did not feel comfortable at all. I txted her, saying I was there and heard nothing. Tried to contact her for hhr with no success. Kind of glad she didn't respond bc of the condition of the place. So I seriously think it is a scam, bc she never did contact me back for being a no show and didn't respond to any of my txts after I arrived at the address.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape