Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 727 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 777 827 1227 1727 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 31133
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20243

    Sicillian

    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper61  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one?:

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/530235766647

    Looks to good to be true!

    Tried to upload pics but upload wouldn't work.
    Has been reviewed on greenboro / Winston threads. General consensus is to stay clear of the crazy train. Had a few posts on there that were a little on the scary side.

  2. #20242

    Sassy from Greensboro

    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper61  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one?:

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/530235766647

    Looks to good to be true!

    Tried to upload pics but upload wouldn't work.
    I have not seen her but noticed that there are a couple of reviews on TER for "Sassy". Both dated December 2021, from individuals with multiple reviews. The reviewers were pleased with her appearance and performance and indicated that they would repeat.

  3. #20241

    Has anyone pulled the trigger on this one?

    Has anyone seen this one?:

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/530235766647

    Looks to good to be true!

    Tried to upload pics but upload wouldn't work.

  4. #20240
    I don't believe those pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by CltObserver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    Communication is good and verification pics shows she's real. Pics in her posts are representative.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/239528844398

  5. #20239

    Summer

    Anyone seen her?

    Communication is good and verification pics shows she's real. Pics in her posts are representative.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/239528844398

  6. #20238

    She's definitely real

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/845992682411 looks real anyone saw her like to check her out if its real.
    Definitely real and worth seeing.

  7. #20237
    Quote Originally Posted by Tully98  [View Original Post]
    Add 100 lbs and a double chin to those pics.
    She gained 100 pounds fast I saw her at a spot last week chilling and she was the same size she is in the pix.

  8. #20236

    Really sorry to hear this.

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    I am new to posting but have been looking and gathering info for years. So I too saw Ms Seas when she was on here, and was texting her a good bit. Too where we saw each other even as friends more then having our usual adult fun. I found out she was going through divorce and her ex husband had helped her get into the profession and didn't mind her doing it. Well after they broke up all that changed and he threatened to hold it over her head Basically tell the court that she was a porn star to try and get her kid to come to him. Last I heard she said she was headed to DC and was thinking about leaving the business all together. So sounds like that is what she did.
    This is to bad. She was one of best provider in the profession. She is such get person and always had a terrific attitude and totally enjoyed what she was doing. I hate that this happened to hear, but it totally makes sense that she did what she did. Because she did so much with her daughter and I know she loved her daughter immensely.

  9. #20235
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqSapio1  [View Original Post]
    Don't think she is real. Txted four different times and never get a response back.

  10. #20234

    Brazilian Fernanda

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/162833455722

    Well it finally happened. I contacted the number on this ad early today. As usual, the ad pics are not legit. But this time, neither were the verification pics. The pics sent to me were so hot, I was prepared to upgrade to an hour visit. Since they were fake, there's no need to post them. I arrived to the destination 30 minutes early. The girl Fernanda was ready for me. She is barely 5 ft. The cellulite in her ass and thighs was noticeable. Her tits were scarred. She also had a scar that ran across her stomach. Her face was attractive. Since she wasn't who I expected, I just kept my 140 HH visit. DATY, covered mish, and covered doggy was included in my session. After I released into the bag, I washed up, got dressed, and left. I probably said less than 10 words to her.

    I won't tell you guys what to do, but I definitely will not repeat. Her incall location is clean and safe.
    Last edited by J Simp; 08-08-22 at 20:46. Reason: Clean up

  11. #20233

    Jenna

    She was very much a free spirit, gypsy like.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkW  [View Original Post]
    She was real, down to earth, loved to smoke 420 & drink. Always had fun.
    .

  12. #20232

    Rachel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rachelsmith

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone has name of the third girl who stays wity ella and ember? How is she?

    Cab some one share her number?

  13. #20231
    Quote Originally Posted by WRushJr1  [View Original Post]
    When I contacted her she wanted a deposit so I said no thank you and blocked her.
    Appreciate the heads up.

  14. #20230
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqSapio1  [View Original Post]
    When I contacted her she wanted a deposit so I said no thank you and blocked her.

  15. #20229

    Avoid Natasha

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/88263450#.

    Hey guys,

    Saw this one in Charlotte a few weeks back and now she is posting is Raleigh. Stayed over the phone she was GFE and quoted $$hr. Got there and those may be her pics 20-30 lbs ago. Took the envelope and proceeded with a rush CBJ and a "don't touch me anywhere" policy. I left after about 10 minutes because I can't handle that kind of bad attitude. Buyer be ware!

    Stay safe.

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...4f1ccf18759487

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...e807ca5f080308

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape