Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 8266
-
08-12-22 19:57 #4096Regular Member

Posts: 1Elle deets?
There was a dancer a few years back at LCV named Elle, real cute, golden tan skin, dark brown hair, awesome implants and fit. Wondering if this is the same Elle I knew from before. If so I need to get back in there and reconnect because we used to hand and bang all the time until I moved away for a bit. Hoping for some fun Fri. Night action this eve regardless!
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 03:10 #4095Senior Member

Posts: 43Anya
Drained as in BB?
Originally Posted by DixyNormous
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 02:53 #4094Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya
I'd go sloppy seconds for Anya sweet hole. Anyone ever BBFS with her? I'm trying to. I dream of her nipples in my mouth like in the daily.
Originally Posted by DixyNormous
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 21:20 #4093Senior Member

Posts: 30Thanks for the tip! I will take this as my cue to explore beyond Sugars / Pando / Playground!
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 21:02 #4092Regular Member

Posts: 17[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-11-22 20:29 #4091Regular Member

Posts: 9BBFS? Heather
Corona lime I dm'd you. Hit me up.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 19:02 #4090I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878That because you have a big penis. I pay extra for my tiny Wang.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 19:00 #4089I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878I no have big dick.
Originally Posted by DixyNormous
[View Original Post]
Mandy Monse Luna Laylonie, Naomi, Diamond.
-
08-11-22 18:59 #4088I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878I got drunk and bareback her last year.
Originally Posted by DixyNormous
[View Original Post]
I regret it after I sober up and see her picture. Scary face.
-
08-11-22 14:53 #4087Regular Member

Posts: 9Anya / possible more fun to have
Went and drained my load in Anya yesterday. All I got to say is damn. I saw this tattooed girl with long blonde hair there last night. I looked at Pandora Instagram page and it looks like her name is Heather. Any insight if she is down to have some fun and what kind of damage am I looking at.
-
08-10-22 17:17 #4086Senior Member

Posts: 159$360 all in which appropriately applies with Lola. Her menu is expansive so good times ahead for you.
Originally Posted by Laypal
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 12:23 #4085Regular Member

Posts: 7Newb q
So when a dancer says something like "$300 for 30 m, $60 up front to the house" does that mean total damage is $360 or $300? (specifically looking at prebooking Lola here).
-
08-10-22 12:13 #4084Senior Member

Posts: 159Extras are available at LCV but girls are selective and YMMV. Best menus - Jess, Elle & Devious. Pricey but worth it.
Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 20:26 #4083Senior Member

Posts: 444And now you know
For a while, DV Lake Forest Park could have been called Pandora's North.
Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 18:36 #4082Senior Member

Posts: 30So are there extras at the Lake City Vu? Please elaborate! I thought that that was pretty much a Kittens / Sugars / Pando thing.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
Dc.











Reply With Quote





