Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 280 of 552 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 330 380 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4086
    Quote Originally Posted by Laypal  [View Original Post]
    So when a dancer says something like "$300 for 30 m, $60 up front to the house" does that mean total damage is $360 or $300? (specifically looking at prebooking Lola here).
    $360 all in which appropriately applies with Lola. Her menu is expansive so good times ahead for you.

  2. #4085

    Newb q

    So when a dancer says something like "$300 for 30 m, $60 up front to the house" does that mean total damage is $360 or $300? (specifically looking at prebooking Lola here).

  3. #4084
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw  [View Original Post]
    So are there extras at the Lake City Vu? Please elaborate! I thought that that was pretty much a Kittens / Sugars / Pando thing..
    Extras are available at LCV but girls are selective and YMMV. Best menus - Jess, Elle & Devious. Pricey but worth it.

  4. #4083

    And now you know

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw  [View Original Post]
    So are there extras at the Lake City Vu? Please elaborate! I thought that that was pretty much a Kittens / Sugars / Pando thing.

    Dc.
    For a while, DV Lake Forest Park could have been called Pandora's North.

  5. #4082
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Met Asian at Kits but not Suki. Hot bod with bolt ons. Got a room but no FS just CBJ. Kits has too many hustlers. Will stick with Pans or LCV.
    So are there extras at the Lake City Vu? Please elaborate! I thought that that was pretty much a Kittens / Sugars / Pando thing.

    Dc.

  6. #4081

    Private Room vs VIP section

    Quote Originally Posted by Shallot11  [View Original Post]
    Is that after the price of the VIP room? I might have been had by one of the dancers, but I was told that it cost $75/15 min for the room. I want to see Monse so I want to make sure I'm well equipped with the funds.
    I'm typically not using the Rooms. Dancers are even calling them rip offs. Several have stated they would rather you spend your money on them than those rooms.

    You are correct with the rental fees for those rooms. They aren't bad options during "happy hour" when the fee is 1/2 price or when the club is super crowded. But those times aren't when Monse works.

  7. #4080
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She usually tells me whatever I think is fair. If I showed up to the club with 300 and saw her I'd have cash left over.
    Is that after the price of the VIP room? I might have been had by one of the dancers, but I was told that it cost $75/15 min for the room. I want to see Monse so I want to make sure I'm well equipped with the funds.

  8. #4079

    Pandoras

    Looking for the best deep throat providers at Pandoras. Who can take it the best.

  9. #4078

    Pandoras & Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSox1775  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, visiting Seattle in a few weeks and probably going to hit up pandora's but had a couple questions, feel free to reply here or DM if more comfortable. Does Monse have an instagram page? Trying to figure out who to look for in the club or some tattoo or something so I know who it is beforehand. Also, what is the typical damage here for extras? I don't want to overpay and end up driving up costs for the regulars who come in here or whatever.
    If you go towards the very bottom of Pandora's IG, you can see Monse. 8. 27.2022. Mask is on. She doesn't have her own IG. She's there most days 12-5 pm. Straight black hair, large chest, Hispanic. 99% dances to Latin music on stage.

    She usually tells me whatever I think is fair. If I showed up to the club with 300 and saw her I'd have cash left over.

  10. #4077

    Pandora's

    Hey all, visiting Seattle in a few weeks and probably going to hit up pandora's but had a couple questions, feel free to reply here or DM if more comfortable. Does Monse have an instagram page? Trying to figure out who to look for in the club or some tattoo or something so I know who it is beforehand. Also, what is the typical damage here for extras? I don't want to overpay and end up driving up costs for the regulars who come in here or whatever.

  11. #4076
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatGuy77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her at Kittens?
    Met Asian at Kits but not Suki. Hot bod with bolt ons. Got a room but no FS just CBJ. Kits has too many hustlers. Will stick with Pans or LCV.

  12. #4075

    Suki

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatguy77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her at Kittens?
    High cost for minimal fun. You are really praying for the pretty side of the coin with that one.

  13. #4074

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Stretched Anya sweet pussy with my monster today. Goddamn love that woman. OMG she took every inch and let me take some anger out on it. I kinda think two huge cocks at once would be fun for her? What do you think? Pm me. Maybe we can chat. Cheers guys.
    I've had my eye set on Anya for a min. I'm going to see her this week. What should I expect her to charge? Dm me details.

  14. #4073

    Suki

    Has anyone seen her at Kittens?

  15. #4072

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I did. The truck is clean and my nuts are drained.
    Did your nuts get drained at the car wash? Self play? Got a room in the club?

    Or did you just mean you got some spank bank entries?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape