Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 9711
-
08-06-22 13:09 #8226Senior Member

Posts: 415Return of a true spinner?
Sweet Asian Gem is listing a new spinner named Yuha. She (or at least her pictures) are the same as Gyubeche from a while back. You can find some of the old photos on the Monkey site. I never saw her personally but at a listed weight of 90 lbs, she has to easily qualify as a true spinner. Did anyone out there see her previously?
www.sweetasiangem.com
-
08-06-22 12:56 #8225Senior Member

Posts: 415Jazmin and rules
When I saw Jazmin during her last time around, her rules were a dealbreaker for me. As I tried to caress her tits she complained that they were too sensitive. She guided my hands to the sides of her tits close under her armpits and told me that if I wanted to touch them, that was the location to do so. Unfortunately all I could feel there were the outline edges of her implants. Looks are good; service was just OK.
Originally Posted by BuildingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 00:45 #8224Senior Member

Posts: 262Wow what was she before 380? 350? At 380 kinds of makes me curious and to just to try her out. But knowing I can get 260 bb in bay area, kind of hard to pull the trigger at 380 cfs.
Originally Posted by DennyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 00:13 #8223Senior Member

Posts: 326Stella v. Dinner at the Palm
"Dinner at the Palm with a companion will cost $350.00 (without the 3 lb. Lobster). Stella at $380.00 seems reasonable. Of course KFC costs less but how many memorable meals have you had at the Colonel's. ".
Originally Posted by Kent747
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 20:15 #8222Senior Member

Posts: 317More power to Stella if guys still shell out $380 for her however I stopped seeing her at $350 already.
Originally Posted by DennyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 19:03 #8221Senior Member

Posts: 78She also increased her price to $380. Crazy!
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 15:00 #8220Senior Member

Posts: 1267GKS Stella coming back?
Seems like she has updated her photos, but is not yet available. Anyone know what's up?
-
08-05-22 13:14 #8219Senior Member

Posts: 746Ah.
I do remember these pics from the CV days. Except the one with the nasty ass white chick taking a selfie. WTF? Haha.
Originally Posted by BuildingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 12:52 #8218Senior Member

Posts: 326Not Rebecca
"This is Rebecca from a few years ago: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rebecca-...geles-69252-14 . ER says she is inactive. A few dropouts have pulled their pictures from ER and Foxylists. E. g. Moli. ".
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 11:54 #8217Senior Member

Posts: 54Reah
They were roommates in LA.
Originally Posted by SinfullyKorean
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 10:52 #8216Senior Member

Posts: 746Rebecca?
Is this the famous Rebecca? If not, has anyone seen this girl and are the pics real?
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Rebecca313870
-
08-04-22 15:34 #8215Senior Member

Posts: 104Yes she was. Chloe told me Reah and Hera are her BFFs. She asked me to only book them three. LOL.
Originally Posted by SinfullyKorean
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 11:35 #8214Senior Member

Posts: 45Reah?
Wasn't reah also a close friend of Chloe's?
Originally Posted by Kent747
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 19:40 #8213Senior Member

Posts: 326Jazmin
"Saw Jazmin through CGLA. She's also with Ca-kdolls. Her pictures are 100% accurate as are her reviews: https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/jazmin-362099 . Adorable friendly girl. Lot's of rules but tries to make sure that the customer (her words) is happy. Like Elle and Harper extremely attractive but not a service queen. Good experience but not memorable. ".
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 18:32 #8212Senior Member

Posts: 177Trouble in paradise with Rebecca? Jk I almost gave her another chance but I guess she's on vacation and now I've lost interest again LOL.
Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





