Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 5068
-
08-10-22 13:29 #3298Senior Member

Posts: 61That's been my experience as well. Do you have any tips on finding actual 8+'s? I am not opposed to agencies or something similar, as I would pay the premium to ensure I was getting someone who I actually find attractive. Feel free to send a PM if you prefer.
Originally Posted by BBNovice2018
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 11:25 #3297Senior Member

Posts: 209Don't rely on TER to find actual 8's or 9's
I tested it by seeing TER top 10 providers in Vegas (before pandemic). Only 1 out of 10 was 8+.
Originally Posted by LAPartner
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 16:48 #3296Senior Member

Posts: 133Sasha MacCain
I'm in the mood for some big boob action and was thinking of booking a session with Sasha MacCain. Does anyone have any experience with her that they're willing to share? Strangely, her profile was deleted on TER but it is still up on Preferred411.
-
08-09-22 13:14 #3295Senior Member

Posts: 61Actual model types?
Hey all,
Anyone have any leads on actual 8's or 9's in the hobby? I've seen some of the top ranking girls on TER who have 9.7 ratings in the looks dept, but I get there and she's more a 7. For example:
http://www.city-source.com/nataliaskye/
Spent 1 k on her and I was underwhelmed. She is a 9.67 on TER. She was pretty, but I wouldn't call her a model. I don't even think I would walk up to her in a bar. I'm starting to wonder if some of the dudes that rate on TER hope to write a good review to get in a girl's good graces.
-
08-07-22 13:20 #3294Senior Member

Posts: 78With papers.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 07:37 #3293Regular Member

Posts: 3Will take into account
I think I'm going to take a look at this one then, if anyone knows them let me know.
Originally Posted by VolcaSabi
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sophia1999
-
08-06-22 00:51 #3292Senior Member

Posts: 733ATM w / swallow? So she's bare friendly?
Originally Posted by HVOogre
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 21:43 #3291Senior Member

Posts: 38Fun
I had fun with her, kinda tough to schedule with her, but it was fun, everything was covered though, dfk & daty!
Originally Posted by JapDude69
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 21:28 #3290Senior Member

Posts: 38Yup
Pretty fun, good BBBJ, dfk / lfk! She is thicker in person, those photos are taken years ago.
Daty is fun with her lmao, price isn't on the friendlier side though.
Originally Posted by TopTimus
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 04:55 #3289Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone seen her
Anyone seen this girl, been wondering if I should take up the price for some fun.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/ChloeCartier
-
08-05-22 01:21 #3288Senior Member

Posts: 78She is solid for Greek as well, and ATM for finish and swallow. Absolute animal during the session. I have about half a foot of her, so she's close to 6'.
Originally Posted by Cplrod
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 21:22 #3287Regular Member

Posts: 3Has anyone seen her?
-
08-04-22 16:01 #3286Senior Member

Posts: 34Just saw her last night: safe, clean, polite, and cute. No upsale in the room, just what was negotiated prior to meet. I wasnt prepared for her height, but damn she is tall. Amazonian women who can crush me is kind of a turn on though. Only drug I saw was weed.
Originally Posted by Stuffdamuff
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 18:08 #3285Senior Member

Posts: 84I had a similar dream with Grayceebaybee while she was here in the Bay Area. Incredible. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Gracie_.
Originally Posted by Cplrod
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 02:28 #3284Senior Member

Posts: 92Dreaming
I find that whole type of talk so pointless. Like chicks asking if you're a cop.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




