Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 8266
-
08-09-22 11:17 #4081Senior Member

Posts: 444Private Room vs VIP section
I'm typically not using the Rooms. Dancers are even calling them rip offs. Several have stated they would rather you spend your money on them than those rooms.
Originally Posted by Shallot11
[View Original Post]
You are correct with the rental fees for those rooms. They aren't bad options during "happy hour" when the fee is 1/2 price or when the club is super crowded. But those times aren't when Monse works.
-
08-09-22 10:52 #4080Senior Member

Posts: 125Is that after the price of the VIP room? I might have been had by one of the dancers, but I was told that it cost $75/15 min for the room. I want to see Monse so I want to make sure I'm well equipped with the funds.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 21:37 #4079Regular Member

Posts: 9Pandoras
Looking for the best deep throat providers at Pandoras. Who can take it the best.
-
08-08-22 14:24 #4078Senior Member

Posts: 444Pandoras & Monse
If you go towards the very bottom of Pandora's IG, you can see Monse. 8. 27.2022. Mask is on. She doesn't have her own IG. She's there most days 12-5 pm. Straight black hair, large chest, Hispanic. 99% dances to Latin music on stage.
Originally Posted by RedSox1775
[View Original Post]
She usually tells me whatever I think is fair. If I showed up to the club with 300 and saw her I'd have cash left over.
-
08-08-22 13:33 #4077Senior Member

Posts: 57Pandora's
Hey all, visiting Seattle in a few weeks and probably going to hit up pandora's but had a couple questions, feel free to reply here or DM if more comfortable. Does Monse have an instagram page? Trying to figure out who to look for in the club or some tattoo or something so I know who it is beforehand. Also, what is the typical damage here for extras? I don't want to overpay and end up driving up costs for the regulars who come in here or whatever.
-
08-08-22 13:29 #4076Senior Member

Posts: 159Met Asian at Kits but not Suki. Hot bod with bolt ons. Got a room but no FS just CBJ. Kits has too many hustlers. Will stick with Pans or LCV.
Originally Posted by BoatGuy77
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 10:48 #4075Regular Member

Posts: 20Suki
High cost for minimal fun. You are really praying for the pretty side of the coin with that one.
Originally Posted by Boatguy77
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 20:32 #4074Regular Member

Posts: 9Anya
I've had my eye set on Anya for a min. I'm going to see her this week. What should I expect her to charge? Dm me details.
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 18:52 #4073Regular Member

Posts: 3Suki
Has anyone seen her at Kittens?
-
08-06-22 13:46 #4072Senior Member

Posts: 180?
Did your nuts get drained at the car wash? Self play? Got a room in the club?
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
Or did you just mean you got some spank bank entries?
-
08-05-22 16:55 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 379Yup
If not looking for mileage, yes I agree with this comment, higher percentage of cute young girls at these joints.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 14:28 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 256I would recommend Lake City Deja Vu (tall, skinny girls. Alexa, Ruka and Delaney) and Playground Cabaret (baristas and girls next door). You might get a HJ at either or a BJ at playground.
Originally Posted by MoneyPrinter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 10:57 #4069Senior Member

Posts: 118Pandora's on Fridya Nights
Go to Pandora's. It has had at least 30 dancers on shift on Friday nights at least for the past six weeks. I think even over 40 one Friday night. Surely you can find hot dancers among that many. It usually posts its lineups on Instagram during each shift, but that may come too late in the evening to wait until then to decide.
Originally Posted by MoneyPrinter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 08:42 #4068Senior Member

Posts: 287Much appreciated!
Thanks gents! This is why I love this board.
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
Stay safe & happy hunting.
BBHunter.
-
08-05-22 03:35 #4067Senior Member

Posts: 75Monse sched
Monse works days Tue - Sun. You should talk to her in person re OTC.
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





