Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 727 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 777 827 1227 1727 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 31140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20250

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    You are correct. In my experience, most providers who don't want to be reviewed, usually say something along those lines. I wonder was it the review or what went on during the date or session.

    How long after your visit did you post the review? Would she had been able to identify it was even you?
    His mistake was posting a review even though she asked him not to. This whole business is based on trust. I'm sure she felt like if I can't trust him to not post a review, what else will he do that I request he doesn't.

  2. #20249

    Summer

    I've been communicating with her for a few days and she sent me several verification pics that seems real. We were supposed to meet at noon today then suddenly when it was time, she stopped responding, when she finally did, it was too late. Seems after I posted about her this morning she might have got some interest and got busy.

    The address she gave me a couple of days ago was a hotel in Northlake mall area.

    Quote Originally Posted by RWolt60  [View Original Post]
    Had a date setup. Thought it was true. Gave me an address way out in the country with a Fort Mill address, drove 45 minutes. Arrived at the address and it was a run down house with junk laying everywhere and two old beat up trucks park there. I did not feel comfortable at all. I txted her, saying I was there and heard nothing. Tried to contact her for hhr with no success. Kind of glad she didn't respond bc of the condition of the place. So I seriously think it is a scam, bc she never did contact me back for being a no show and didn't respond to any of my txts after I arrived at the address.

  3. #20248
    Quote Originally Posted by CltObserver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    Communication is good and verification pics shows she's real. Pics in her posts are representative.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/239528844398
    Use the search function. She's been reported on before by me and others. Fake pics, poor service and had bf / pimp when I saw her. Used to stay in University area.

  4. #20247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by Prlifemx  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Angela Bentley if you want to personally read her reviews on the Greensboro forum. Previous comments sum it up. She's batshit crazy and I would avoid. But the pics are accurate, she has great tits. On another note, recently moved here from Raleigh. So far it's looking alot more active than the Raleigh scene.
    Well it feels like Raleigh gets more touring ladies than Charlotte.

  5. #20246

    Don't believe in that ad

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe those pics.
    Had a date setup. Thought it was true. Gave me an address way out in the country with a Fort Mill address, drove 45 minutes. Arrived at the address and it was a run down house with junk laying everywhere and two old beat up trucks park there. I did not feel comfortable at all. I txted her, saying I was there and heard nothing. Tried to contact her for hhr with no success. Kind of glad she didn't respond bc of the condition of the place. So I seriously think it is a scam, bc she never did contact me back for being a no show and didn't respond to any of my txts after I arrived at the address.

  6. #20245

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper61  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one?:

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/530235766647

    Looks to good to be true!

    Tried to upload pics but upload wouldn't work.
    Her name is Angela Bentley if you want to personally read her reviews on the Greensboro forum. Previous comments sum it up. She's batshit crazy and I would avoid. But the pics are accurate, she has great tits. On another note, recently moved here from Raleigh. So far it's looking alot more active than the Raleigh scene.

  7. #20244

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by SingleGuyClt  [View Original Post]
    Has been reviewed on greenboro / Winston threads. General consensus is to stay clear of the crazy train. Had a few posts on there that were a little on the scary side.
    Tried to get up with this one. She talked a good game until she found out how old I was. Then she told me was not interested. Oh well guess she is one that is not in it for the money.

  8. #20243

    Sicillian

    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper61  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one?:

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/530235766647

    Looks to good to be true!

    Tried to upload pics but upload wouldn't work.
    Has been reviewed on greenboro / Winston threads. General consensus is to stay clear of the crazy train. Had a few posts on there that were a little on the scary side.

  9. #20242

    Sassy from Greensboro

    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper61  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one?:

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/530235766647

    Looks to good to be true!

    Tried to upload pics but upload wouldn't work.
    I have not seen her but noticed that there are a couple of reviews on TER for "Sassy". Both dated December 2021, from individuals with multiple reviews. The reviewers were pleased with her appearance and performance and indicated that they would repeat.

  10. #20241

    Has anyone pulled the trigger on this one?

    Has anyone seen this one?:

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/530235766647

    Looks to good to be true!

    Tried to upload pics but upload wouldn't work.

  11. #20240
    I don't believe those pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by CltObserver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    Communication is good and verification pics shows she's real. Pics in her posts are representative.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/239528844398

  12. #20239

    Summer

    Anyone seen her?

    Communication is good and verification pics shows she's real. Pics in her posts are representative.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/239528844398

  13. #20238

    She's definitely real

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/845992682411 looks real anyone saw her like to check her out if its real.
    Definitely real and worth seeing.

  14. #20237
    Quote Originally Posted by Tully98  [View Original Post]
    Add 100 lbs and a double chin to those pics.
    She gained 100 pounds fast I saw her at a spot last week chilling and she was the same size she is in the pix.

  15. #20236

    Really sorry to hear this.

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    I am new to posting but have been looking and gathering info for years. So I too saw Ms Seas when she was on here, and was texting her a good bit. Too where we saw each other even as friends more then having our usual adult fun. I found out she was going through divorce and her ex husband had helped her get into the profession and didn't mind her doing it. Well after they broke up all that changed and he threatened to hold it over her head Basically tell the court that she was a porn star to try and get her kid to come to him. Last I heard she said she was headed to DC and was thinking about leaving the business all together. So sounds like that is what she did.
    This is to bad. She was one of best provider in the profession. She is such get person and always had a terrific attitude and totally enjoyed what she was doing. I hate that this happened to hear, but it totally makes sense that she did what she did. Because she did so much with her daughter and I know she loved her daughter immensely.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape