rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 761 of 1883 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 811 861 1261 1761 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 28233
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16833

    New

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    SpaSpa posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  2. #16832

    Agencies

    Hi all, curious any agencies in Tampa? (dozens up north / NJ where I moved from).

    I'm going to set an appt with sexy secretary this week, will keep everyone posted BTW, review in Sarasota I read was positive.

  3. #16831

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/87494815

    She's a fun spinner with no rules in the busch gardens area. Bbj cim BBFS cip all on the menu no idea about anal. She told me on our last visit that she hadn't caught a load of cum in her mouth in a while. I believe her.

    Definite repeat.
    Except in the 10 yrs I have known her from day one she eats it down to the last drop.

  4. #16830

    Layherdown76

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeDog813  [View Original Post]
    Look back over the board and see she's been reviewed multiple times do a little research.
    I hung out with her for a wile now, she's cool and layed back.

  5. #16829
    She's real iv hung out with her for a year.

  6. #16828

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by DLTrickster  [View Original Post]
    Kimberleigh ann is def legit. Big ol butt. Bbj cim but YMMV. Typical rate. Decent overall provider. Can be difficult to communicate with at times. Fun attitude. Have reviewed her before on here.
    What do you mean by YMMV? If you don't mind LOL.

  7. #16827

    Kimberleigh ann

    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeLee  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88216289

    Anyone have more detailed information on her? Thanks gents.
    Kimberleigh ann is def legit. Big ol butt. Bbj cim but YMMV. Typical rate. Decent overall provider. Can be difficult to communicate with at times. Fun attitude. Have reviewed her before on here.

  8. #16826

    Star re;

    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyGusta  [View Original Post]
    Any of you Tampa guys know this girl who goes by "Star?" She just came over (allegedly) to Clearwater this past week. I saw a bunch of ads from her in the Bush Gardens and Dale Mabry areas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88348154
    All I can say is she is legit. She will perform. She is not LEO she would not rob you. Picture a little bit deceiving. Or a lot but. Just saying.

  9. #16825

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeLee  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88216289

    Anyone have more detailed information on her? Thanks gents.
    Instead of asking for info set a appointment go see her report back then people will open up with info to help out but if you want to know more all you got to do is look through the review board it's all there to be seen and plenty of people have reviewed the young lady.

  10. #16824

    Kim

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88216289

    Anyone have more detailed information on her? Thanks gents.

  11. #16823

    Star from Tampa?

    Any of you Tampa guys know this girl who goes by "Star?" She just came over (allegedly) to Clearwater this past week. I saw a bunch of ads from her in the Bush Gardens and Dale Mabry areas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88348154

  12. #16822
    Yes she is real. Very cool lady with a nice ass and great mouth hug skills.

  13. #16821

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSpa  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else can voucher that this is a real provider?
    I posted a couple reviews on her. She's real.

  14. #16820

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSpa  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else can voucher that this is a real provider?
    Very real and a sweet girl. Everything was covered but I wouldn't be shocked if BBBJ was possible for an upcharge.

    She carried a good conversation and the session was pretty solid. She was sensual and was kissing me all the way up my leg while jerking me off with lube. Once I was hard the cover came on. I got the sense she would have done CBJ until told otherwise. She was very submissive and generally a good time.

    The bad. Shitty location / handler lurking somewhere. She had a very bad bruise on her arm and the handler is probably beating her. I probably won't repeat for that reason. But you don't need to worry about getting arrested.

    She's 24 (probably true) and is from the northeast. Please treat her well.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/813-468-3074

  15. #16819
    Quote Originally Posted by Dl6969  [View Original Post]
    Minimal arm twisting was needed in my experience, as always YMMV.
    Pretty sure she didn't have a cost with her and her and there was no mention of one as she climbed aboard.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape