Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 28187
-
08-08-22 21:11 #16817Senior Member

Posts: 30Legit
Not all that but she's legit. Nice tight little body.
Originally Posted by SpaSpa
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 17:54 #16816Banned Member

Posts: 108Snow? 8134683074
Anyone else can voucher that this is a real provider?
Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 16:18 #16815Senior Member

Posts: 368Yes. I've seen her a few times. Good BBBJ technique. I've mostly gone just for that, although she does CFS and I did that twice. Overall pretty good.
Originally Posted by LuvDemSWs
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 15:30 #16814Senior Member

Posts: 154Reviews
Look back over the board and see she's been reviewed multiple times do a little research.
Originally Posted by LuvDemSWs
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 15:25 #16813Douchebag

Posts: 127She can't be real! Is she?
-
08-08-22 11:11 #16812Senior Member

Posts: 68Minimal arm twisting was needed in my experience, as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 10:02 #16811Senior Member

Posts: 68Check the Sarasota & Bradenton boards, positive reports there. She's at / near the top of my todo list.
Originally Posted by BuckNut
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 09:15 #16810Senior Member

Posts: 109Sexy Secretary Review?
This girl has been posting on Tryst for the last few months but I haven't seen any reviews. She looks great and the rates in the ad seem reasonable if her photos are accurate. Seems TGTBT.
https://tryst.link/escort/sexy-secretaryplaymate941
Any intel would be appreciated.
Buck.
-
08-08-22 06:40 #16809Banned Member

Posts: 691https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/87494815
She's a fun spinner with no rules in the busch gardens area. Bbj cim BBFS cip all on the menu no idea about anal. She told me on our last visit that she hadn't caught a load of cum in her mouth in a while. I believe her.
Definite repeat.
-
08-08-22 05:56 #16808Senior Member

Posts: 1144Yeah she is about 5 ft tall. I'm not aware of her being related to anyone in Ruskin nor have I ever seen a handler on my visits.
Originally Posted by Dragon527
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 05:14 #16807Banned Member

Posts: 691Yes that one. I know she had stopped posting a while ago but I could still get hold of her to meet up. Lately I haven't been able to reach Herr. Her advertised rates were ridiculous but those eased up after a meet. I found her worth the extra few bucks compared to other providers. She has a super body and very few rules.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 05:10 #16806Banned Member

Posts: 691Don't recall seeing that and never had any issues there but I've never done incall with her.
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 05:07 #16805Banned Member

Posts: 691At walker rates a cute spinner in a pinch I might say bump it. At her rates which seem to be standard online provider rates no thanks. For a c note I'm not busting in a rubber.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 05:01 #16804Banned Member

Posts: 69180-100 qv incall.
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 18:33 #16803Senior Member

Posts: 255In another site / ad she says she is 4'11" Really that petite?
Is she related to another provider in Ruskin? No handler right? Ruskin. I was looking for someone in that are to replace Kimberly SCC. Thanks.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




