Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4384

    Looking for respectful threesome partner

    I have a super-cute, slender, petite, white, sugar baby, 25, very open to new things. So it's time for a threesome with another guy.

    Open to a lot. I will direct the action, telling her what to do.

    Looking for someone respectful, clean, D&D free.

    Send PM, let's talk.

  2. #4383
    I joined SA because traveling. But took at stab on a chica favorited me. Just an example for newbies to watch for these girls.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-762c20099624

    I messaged her where in CT you from? Hartford.

    She Asked for my number? Gave it.

    Red Flag: Delaware number.

    But thought I would play it out. She texted me. And couple pics. Nice hood rat type. Big rack. Hotter than that one seattle rocker pic. LOL.

    Get to meet. She has car she says. Kinda red flag. Sure I will meet you. Before meet 300 ppm. Me: will you accept 250. Her: sure. RED Flag.

    Her: I need half up front before we meet.

    Me: NO. Never got off couch.

    And that was it. Also she was Conneticut, Conneticut in profile. New one.

    Funny I asked her ethnicity she says "Georgia" lmao.

  3. #4382
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody else had their luck with Littlexomiss? Is it worth it? Is she wild in bed?
    I banged her once. I found her to be pretty. Well. The sex was good, but she would make these faces that reminded me of the British actor Eddie Marsan and she was pretty frumpy. Overall, the sex was good. BBFSCIP no problem, but I had to shut my eyes or else I'd lose my wood. Also no talk of money at all. I cash apped her 1. 50 afterwards and she was fine with that.

  4. #4381

    Seeking success

    So I've been on seeking for about a year now. Here's what my experience has been and what has worked for me and what hasn't worked.

    I live in the Hartford area. I travel a bit for work and for fun. So far in the Hartford area I have had good success in finding girls to play with but it's difficult without a place to play. Having a place would make the game far easier. I've gotten rooms downtown and been able to play every time. Their place is usually out of the question. I recommend trying the Dayuse app. You can get a room for 6 hours or so for a pretty cut rate. The most likely candidates on seeking are single moms who need some extra cash. I've hooked up with 5 different girls in Hartford. Usually around 30 or so divorced with kids. The damage is usually 3 though I've paid more and I've paid less. The date is usually drinks and chat followed by play time in the room. I've never had one that was unclean or demons present. I'm 48, a decent looking guy with a dad bod. Seeking girls I'm sure much more choosy than stg. I'm sure I've been shot down by plenty for not being their type without knowing it though. There was never a time limit on play time, which makes it so much more enjoyable than traditional stg shit.

    When I travel I've hooked up nearly every single trip without fail. I message a good handful that I'll be in town and that I'm looking for a one night stand type date. I get an overwhelming amount of positive responses from that. In the last year I have fucked girls in Boston, Providence, NYC, Indianapolis, Syracuse, Detroit, LA, Atlanta, and Dallas. LA and NYC having to pay 4, but both were worth it. Syracuse was an absolute dream. 23 yo beauty who loves to fuck. Just splendid. I don't mean to brag here just trying to relay what has worked for me. Hopefully you all can repeat my success. Feel free ask any questions.

    Here's a freebie:

    She is very sweet. Dressed up nice for me. Had a few drinks. She's really short at 4'11" which I loved. You'll go home happy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-634b017ab4af

  5. #4380

  6. #4379

    Littlexomiss

    Has anybody else had their luck with Littlexomiss? Is it worth it? Is she wild in bed?

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    I have had the pleasure of meeting some very nice and real women recently. As always, YMMV, but I have had good experiences with them. Normal women, no demons, can carry on conversations, love adult activities and no GPS. Not STG prices, but you get what you pay for.

    A little older, better looking in person. Just a nice woman.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-4302603792ab

    A little bigger in person, but very sexy curvy woman. Loves to dress sexy and show off her great naturals!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-26111850a9d5

    Amazon for sure, total sweetheart, just as hot in person as in her pics, if you are into that kinda look.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-3c22954f2c1e

  7. #4378
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    According to Tommy he banged only one, and that was a previous find. Everything else fell through. A big waste of energy and time! But hey, it is your time. If you get off on ego stroking, scams and flighty women that can't decide to be sluts for cash then it is the place to look.

    Another thing. If you cheap bastards are waiting for a 33% discount to play in the Sugar bowl you definitely cannot afford the price of the PUSSAY!

    A successful player in this market will have these qualities in addition to others. 1. Time 2. Your own place to play and the third is cash to burn.

    Poo.
    It actually is a great post. Aren't the forums supposed to be for sharing information? Seems like tommy did that and posted his losses too so I don't see where he's "ego stroking". Also, he probably saved another member from wasting time with some of these chicks.

  8. #4377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]

    Something I look for when determining if a girl is real or a bot is the "Joined On Date" and anything within the last 3 months is automatically suspect. Anyone who's profile says "I am Here for the same thing you are" or "here for a good time, not a long time" I have found to be generally BS. So if anyone has any info on the above please do, if anything comes about this I will share the details later.
    Sadly (or not), I've never message, texted, talked with, met with, or fuck any of these chics. Seems like you're in Southern, CT. I mostly play in the Hartford area.

  9. #4376
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    A successful player in this market will have these qualities in addition to others. 1. Time 2. Your own place to play and the third is cash to burn.
    Poo.
    I respectfully disagree.

    You only need 2 out of 3.

    Time. You need time to find your targets, and go fuck your targets.

    Cash. I used to read a book when I was a kid, it's called "No Money No Honey". I knew I shouldn't read that book. LMAO. Even an old, fat, ugly dude can still fuck a pretty 20 yr old coed if he's will to part with $2 k instead of $300. And with cash, you can get any damn hotel to fuck your targets, no need to bring them back to your place. I never bring them back to my crib, not worth the risk.

  10. #4375

    Really? Great?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamisi  [View Original Post]
    Great post Tommy!

    Where do you get these discounts for SA? I never see the banner any longer when they have sales; or get an email.
    According to Tommy he banged only one, and that was a previous find. Everything else fell through. A big waste of energy and time! But hey, it is your time. If you get off on ego stroking, scams and flighty women that can't decide to be sluts for cash then it is the place to look.

    Another thing. If you cheap bastards are waiting for a 33% discount to play in the Sugar bowl you definitely cannot afford the price of the PUSSAY!

    A successful player in this market will have these qualities in addition to others. 1. Time 2. Your own place to play and the third is cash to burn.

    Poo.

  11. #4374
    Quote Originally Posted by SlsCT203  [View Original Post]
    The Kindergarten is definitely a great fuck, Painted her womb a few times. Does anyone know if Ellacupcake is still around?
    How much did the Kindergarten Teacher accept? Ella has not been around.

  12. #4373
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamisi  [View Original Post]
    Great post Tommy!

    Where do you get these discounts for SA? I never see the banner any longer when they have sales; or get an email.
    I got banned and started a new account with a different email. After a few weeks they offered 20 percent off and I declined. A day later I got an offer of 33 percent.

    Dona went radiosilent on me which I'm not too surprised. I reached out again and offered her a meet and greet date before a meet and creampie date.

    I really really really want to forget to pull out like I promised I would from the Kindergarten Teacher. Anyone know what she was accepting as payment?

  13. #4372
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    So I got a 33% discount on my new account so I re-upped. Here are a few prospects I've been developing:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-a9221f8f9c38

    Seems legit. Hasn't asked for money up front, nothing shady. We are due to meet up tomorrow night 300 ppm + 40 for hotel room. She's about a 45 minute drive and I am hoping she is worth it. I remain hopeful.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-0d089fb1a87e

    Have tried chatting this one up but haven't met yet. She seems real but I am betting that she is going to want lots of money.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-2a43948a5cc6

    This one isn't really looking for much, but she is married with 5 kids so I am not sure how viable of an option she is. She's pretty cool though and not greedy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-d14536c3cd23

    This one agreed to 200 ppm but then went radio silent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-257479f45a14

    I dig this one but have not heard back yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-527d6dbd5ea4

    Same as above with this one, but I think one of you guys get up in her guts before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-6a017eb82f57

    Vee has been reviewed before and seems to be popular. She's a stripper, I understand she can be had for 250 but getting a hold of her can be a challenge.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-34ec35d53efb

    Reached out to this one and really hope she's real. Anyone ever chat with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-a5d555c839f1

    This girl is on STG. I have seen bad reviews for her as an STG girl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-8c1a14e48b64

    I am sweet on this one and have been talking with her but not quite there yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-798220977e5d

    I met this one a long time ago and she blew me at our first coffee date. She's a freak and is DTF but she just isn't my type. She's cool though.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-a81ca7e95225

    Met this one. I could feel the BS vibe off her and she wanted 500 ppm and that was a "I wish you the best" however she is a cutie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-26111850a9d5

    Met this one and fucked her. The sex was decent, but she's a butterface. Seriously, when she was riding me she was making the most hideous faces I actually came close to losing my Cialis fueled boner. Cheap though 150 and that was after the fact. I won't be repeating with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-eeeef369b893

    I've never engaged with this one but she has been reported on as being a scammer and a really bad one at that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-eeb882710496

    I think this is the Kindergarten Teacher that has been written about before and I so want to bang her out but we kinda fizzled out. Anyone ever meet her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-383c16e7e892

    Trying to get this one to respond.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-313deee11fae

    This one posts on STG and is well known to be trash tier.

    Something I look for when determining if a girl is real or a bot is the "Joined On Date" and anything within the last 3 months is automatically suspect. Anyone who's profile says "I am Here for the same thing you are" or "here for a good time, not a long time" I have found to be generally BS. So if anyone has any info on the above please do, if anything comes about this I will share the details later.
    Great post Tommy!

    Where do you get these discounts for SA? I never see the banner any longer when they have sales; or get an email.

  14. #4371
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Great post! But where are you getting $40 hotels?
    The Kindergarten is definitely a great fuck, Painted her womb a few times. Does anyone know if Ellacupcake is still around?

  15. #4370

    Bot?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-41334273e415 Has anyone talked to this one? I messaged her but her replies seem to be very generic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape