High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 762 of 1883 FirstFirst ... 262 662 712 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 812 862 1262 1762 ... LastLast
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 28241
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16826

    Star re;

    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyGusta  [View Original Post]
    Any of you Tampa guys know this girl who goes by "Star?" She just came over (allegedly) to Clearwater this past week. I saw a bunch of ads from her in the Bush Gardens and Dale Mabry areas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88348154
    All I can say is she is legit. She will perform. She is not LEO she would not rob you. Picture a little bit deceiving. Or a lot but. Just saying.

  2. #16825

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeLee  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88216289

    Anyone have more detailed information on her? Thanks gents.
    Instead of asking for info set a appointment go see her report back then people will open up with info to help out but if you want to know more all you got to do is look through the review board it's all there to be seen and plenty of people have reviewed the young lady.

  3. #16824

    Kim

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88216289

    Anyone have more detailed information on her? Thanks gents.

  4. #16823

    Star from Tampa?

    Any of you Tampa guys know this girl who goes by "Star?" She just came over (allegedly) to Clearwater this past week. I saw a bunch of ads from her in the Bush Gardens and Dale Mabry areas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88348154

  5. #16822
    Yes she is real. Very cool lady with a nice ass and great mouth hug skills.

  6. #16821

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSpa  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else can voucher that this is a real provider?
    I posted a couple reviews on her. She's real.

  7. #16820

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSpa  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else can voucher that this is a real provider?
    Very real and a sweet girl. Everything was covered but I wouldn't be shocked if BBBJ was possible for an upcharge.

    She carried a good conversation and the session was pretty solid. She was sensual and was kissing me all the way up my leg while jerking me off with lube. Once I was hard the cover came on. I got the sense she would have done CBJ until told otherwise. She was very submissive and generally a good time.

    The bad. Shitty location / handler lurking somewhere. She had a very bad bruise on her arm and the handler is probably beating her. I probably won't repeat for that reason. But you don't need to worry about getting arrested.

    She's 24 (probably true) and is from the northeast. Please treat her well.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/813-468-3074

  8. #16819
    Quote Originally Posted by Dl6969  [View Original Post]
    Minimal arm twisting was needed in my experience, as always YMMV.
    Pretty sure she didn't have a cost with her and her and there was no mention of one as she climbed aboard.

  9. #16818
    Quote Originally Posted by ManateeFresh  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I've seen her a few times. Goo d BBBJ technique. I've mostly gone just for that, although she does CFS and I did that twice. Overall pretty good.
    I've seen her twice. Cute girl, pretty good body, tremendous head skills and some wonderful padussy. The only drawback was her general disrespect for my time. First date she had to use the bathroom for 30 minutes before we got to business and then spent 15 minutes looking for a condom in a purse the size of a cigarette pack. The next date she was so fuckin high when she walked in that I didn't think we'd get the deed done (we did).

    She's fun and lots of menu options at no upsell. Works generally out of Brandon. 120 qv 150 hh. I'd repeat but likely not my very first choice. Performance matters though and she's good at her craft.

  10. #16817

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSpa  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else can voucher that this is a real provider?
    Not all that but she's legit. Nice tight little body.

  11. #16816

    Snow? 8134683074

    Quote Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88138026

    She quoted a buddy of mine 70 for headache relief and wanted to upsell for bbj. Comms went quiet when he agreed to the upsell if it included cim.

    She looks tasty. I'm hoping the menu opens up.
    Anyone else can voucher that this is a real provider?

  12. #16815
    Yes. I've seen her a few times. Good BBBJ technique. I've mostly gone just for that, although she does CFS and I did that twice. Overall pretty good.

  13. #16814

    Reviews

    Look back over the board and see she's been reviewed multiple times do a little research.

  14. #16813

  15. #16812
    Quote Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz  [View Original Post]
    No BBFS or so her listing says 🙄.
    Minimal arm twisting was needed in my experience, as always YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape