Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 28196
-
08-08-22 10:02 #16811Senior Member

Posts: 68Check the Sarasota & Bradenton boards, positive reports there. She's at / near the top of my todo list.
Originally Posted by BuckNut
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 09:15 #16810Senior Member

Posts: 109Sexy Secretary Review?
This girl has been posting on Tryst for the last few months but I haven't seen any reviews. She looks great and the rates in the ad seem reasonable if her photos are accurate. Seems TGTBT.
https://tryst.link/escort/sexy-secretaryplaymate941
Any intel would be appreciated.
Buck.
-
08-08-22 06:40 #16809Banned Member

Posts: 691https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/87494815
She's a fun spinner with no rules in the busch gardens area. Bbj cim BBFS cip all on the menu no idea about anal. She told me on our last visit that she hadn't caught a load of cum in her mouth in a while. I believe her.
Definite repeat.
-
08-08-22 05:56 #16808Senior Member

Posts: 1144Yeah she is about 5 ft tall. I'm not aware of her being related to anyone in Ruskin nor have I ever seen a handler on my visits.
Originally Posted by Dragon527
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 05:14 #16807Banned Member

Posts: 691Yes that one. I know she had stopped posting a while ago but I could still get hold of her to meet up. Lately I haven't been able to reach Herr. Her advertised rates were ridiculous but those eased up after a meet. I found her worth the extra few bucks compared to other providers. She has a super body and very few rules.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 05:10 #16806Banned Member

Posts: 691Don't recall seeing that and never had any issues there but I've never done incall with her.
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 05:07 #16805Banned Member

Posts: 691At walker rates a cute spinner in a pinch I might say bump it. At her rates which seem to be standard online provider rates no thanks. For a c note I'm not busting in a rubber.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 05:01 #16804Banned Member

Posts: 69180-100 qv incall.
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 18:33 #16803Senior Member

Posts: 255In another site / ad she says she is 4'11" Really that petite?
Is she related to another provider in Ruskin? No handler right? Ruskin. I was looking for someone in that are to replace Kimberly SCC. Thanks.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 18:19 #16802Regular Member

Posts: 24Nope
Not slimming down. But buried two loads in her. Head and pussy.
Originally Posted by MuffLunch812
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 16:53 #16801Senior Member

Posts: 1991Her rates?
Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 16:51 #16800Senior Member

Posts: 1991Anna
I saw her a while back before she had some kind of surgery. I think she was on pain meds because she nodded out on me several times. Nice quiet neighborhood cool bedroom nice bed. I too would see her if she was a bit thinner but that's just me. Kendra works out of the same location now by the way.
Originally Posted by MuffLunch812
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 16:50 #16799Banned Member

Posts: 691Just created an account and reviewed several providers to include their links (ancient info?) 🤷127997;8205;9794;65039; Prices and locations are listed in the ads usually. If there is a significant deviation from the norm I've provided that info. I'm definitely more interested in what these girls do which is why I provide that type of information. I'm sorry you feel my reviews and discussion topics are spam. It hurts my feelings 🙄.
Originally Posted by MadGibbon
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 16:27 #16798Senior Member

Posts: 1144I hope so too. She would be a regular for me if she offered BBBJ. 2 visits and counting all covered.
Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 16:11 #16797Senior Member

Posts: 1991Didn't someone post about her and her BF ripping them off a while back? I tried researching it but came up empty.
Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




