Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 17049
-
08-09-22 20:22 #11829Senior Member

Posts: 35I pop a V a couple hours beforehand. Stuff works 12+ hours for me. I wouldn't wait until the last minute.
Originally Posted by RayMunroe
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 18:32 #11828Senior Member

Posts: 846Would you be able to upload the image of card or pack to show which one you used?
Originally Posted by Riley1190
[View Original Post]
That'd be of great help instead of trying to buy a bunch and it becomes a hit or miss.
-
08-08-22 17:57 #11827Senior Member

Posts: 168Nicolenguyen is her profile.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy171
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 15:36 #11826Regular Member

Posts: 16Ari
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-1a5b677270bd# Has anyone met up with her? Because I mentioned earlier that she tried getting me to do a deposit. Just want to know if everyone else had the same result as I did or if someone was lucky enough to actually meet her.
-
08-08-22 15:10 #11825Senior Member

Posts: 403Insane GPS
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-0e8d5d540f08
Wants 5 k a month, meeting once a week. LOL.
-
08-08-22 06:19 #11824Senior Member

Posts: 152What I meant was that a dose is three pills.
You can pop one about 2 hrs or so before the meet, one while showering and then one before meeting up. Find it has a very good effect when spaced out over 2/4 hrs.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 00:58 #11823Senior Member

Posts: 114Blocked due to not giving m&g donation
She's hot, but quick to block if you don't offer ppm for meet and greets LOL. She told me good luck not she wasn't interested. Can't rationalize paying to get drinks but hey to each their own.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-efe25ccb35b0
-
08-07-22 17:59 #11822Regular Member

Posts: 4What's her OF name?
Mind sharing her OF name?
Originally Posted by KisaHero
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 12:38 #11821Senior Member

Posts: 3343Dr.
I am traveling to Chi in a couple of weeks and am prospecting seeking.com in advance. I am in contact w / a 31 YO medical doctor, when we exchanged #s, her practice came right up on my phone. She seems legit, even nice, if you have likewise been in touch w / her you'll know who I am talking about, if not, I see no point in posting her profile here, putting her at risk (as she seems naive and lacking appropriate concern). Please LMK if you have any knowledge of her, here if it was bad, but you can use PM if it was good.
-
08-07-22 10:35 #11820Senior Member

Posts: 586A warning please
I just ate breakfast, almost lost it looking at that granny.
Originally Posted by Malfoy829
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 08:24 #11819Senior Member

Posts: 165Pinkthing
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-5644a64fb6c3
In the past this one advertised on list crawler as Crissy. She gives great BBJs but is an addict and sometimes thief.
-
08-06-22 12:49 #11818Senior Member

Posts: 168https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-7fcda29b8549
Has an only fans if you're into it. Did 500 for 2 hrs for me. Decent BJ, doesn't like receiving, no making out, covered sex. Chemistry was okay. Honestly I pulled the trigger because I was really besides myself one day. Worth noting she has a fake ass with a few noticeable scars.
-
08-06-22 03:08 #11817Regular Member

Posts: 10Asked for a $100 deposit before meeting. I got both a pro vibe and a scammer vibe.
I don't know which she is, but I just ignored her after the ask and went on my way.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 15:31 #11816Senior Member

Posts: 430Sweetie12
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-b43bb7af7bf2
This one messaged me, moved quickly to text and seems dtf. She looks good but sounds like a rugged pro. Asking for 500. I probably won't partake as I pay now 400 for GFE and this chic is too transactional for my taste. If you have extra 500 and don't mind the pro demeanor go for it and let me know.
Thank you all for the ED advice. I did a "dry run" with Tadalafil, took it yesterday at 5 pm and I got a hard on this morning. May be my body is weird and responds 12 - 18 hrs later? For the Viagra users, do you pop 60 mg 30 - 60 min prior or take some 1 - 2 hr before and some 30 min just before action?
-
08-05-22 07:19 #11815Senior Member

Posts: 541Slidefil
At this point I always use this when I have my hookups. It's one less thing I need to worry about and I can get hard just from our pregame talks. Also read that there shouldn't be any issues with tolerance buildup so no real need to lower the dose unless you want to spread out your purchase.
Originally Posted by JDuB1970
[View Original Post]
I'm starting to run low and might start cutting back myself. Only side effect is a small headache.











Reply With Quote





