Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 853 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11769

    Ana

    I'm curious has anyone met with a girl that goes by Ana in Highland Park area?

  2. #11768

    Ppm

    This one immediately responds with "ppm 800".

    Has anyone told these girls that pros go for around 300 an hour? And you can expect to have more fun? Like talk about a money grab.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-1b4828b986bb

  3. #11767

    Anyone seen this girl

    She wants to meet up, but I'm getting a pro vibe. I thought I saw her pic in this thread before.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...v2LrVAPBoQYb7W
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KXwa3ObVy3WHLr1G.jpg‎   yMi94hlNQLmJFjgd.jpg‎  

  4. #11766

    Not surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by dbones  [View Original Post]
    I am single so I use the new norm dating apps like Tinder and Hinge, and also like seeking from time to time. What cracks me up is the high number of girls I see on seeking on the other sites as well. Makes you wonder how many regular girls we've dated / married have slept with dudes for money prior to that. LOL.

    I guess I have gone on and traditionally dated two different women from seeking so I cannot complain. LOL.
    Almost all of the women I've met also have profiles or tried the regular sites too. If you somehow manage to connect with them on Tinder or Hinge, consider yourself lucky because you know she's DTF and you'll get to negotiate a cheaper rate.

  5. #11765
    Saw her a couple years ago. Great time, called me "Daddy" the entire time, au natural, great curvy body, definitely horny.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest  [View Original Post]

  6. #11764

    Couple more scammers

    FeminieLover.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-92bb39d00192

    Wants $40 for pics until she gets paid in 48 hours. Nope!

    PinkPanther.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-c59f7a6a6f55

    This one wants 200-300 for a M&G over dinner (GPS). Then once she has selected for a list of men that she has met she will select the One, who can adequately provide for her, her kids and her bills. She will then sleep with them. WTF!

    When I asked her how much for her to come over and get naked, she wasn't interested.

  7. #11763

    Same Person Two Profiles

    LunaVy2020 = her original profile.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-f4723f92509d

    Cherry Baby = her other profile.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-640fb37f6174

    About Me text is similar in verbiage and style.
    Pics of same person. Different angles of course.
    She is real. $500 ppm her starting ask.

  8. #11762

    You guys notice seeking girls on regular dating sites?

    I am single so I use the new norm dating apps like Tinder and Hinge, and also like seeking from time to time. What cracks me up is the high number of girls I see on seeking on the other sites as well. Makes you wonder how many regular girls we've dated / married have slept with dudes for money prior to that. LOL.

    I guess I have gone on and traditionally dated two different women from seeking so I cannot complain. LOL.

  9. #11761
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest  [View Original Post]
    Ha I spoke to this chick. We hit it off. But she was kinda hard to lock down. She's curvy but a good looking chick overall. Looking back on our convo now after I read this post. She wanted to stick a dildo in my ass ha.

  10. #11760
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    There's no way to register your card for a zip code. If others can share how they pay for SA without using your real information, I would appreciate knowing what others are doing.

    Thanks.
    Seems like it's always hit and miss with using gift cards on SA. For the last several years, I've used the OneVanilla Visa card and it always worked. Awhile back, I couldn't find any more OneVanilla Visa cards, and bought a SecureSpend Visa card, because it looked exactly like the OneVanilla card and seemed to be a replacement for it. But the SecureSpend didn't work. I called SecureSpend customer service and they said I could not use it with this particular merchant (SA). This was several months ago. However, there have been others since who have reported success with the SecureSpend card, so who tf knows.

    ANywhoo. After the SecureSpend didn't work, I went out to 10 different stores looking for the old OneVanilla cards. I finally found a Walgreens that still had them, and bought 3 of them. Just wanted a few of these cards in stock to assure I had something that would work. But just this week I was in a Walgreens and noticed they had a bunch of the OneVanilla cards, so guess they are still out there.

    IIRC I did have to enter a zip code, and just entered the zip of the store where I bought the card. But no address. Several people have reported waiting a day or two after purchasing a gift card before trying to use on SA. Just my 2 c.

  11. #11759

    LovableLily

    Anyone met her? She's old on SA but I could not fin any reviews of her on this forum.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-31f3a48c6b41

  12. #11758

    Register Visa Gift Card

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    There's no way to register your card for a zip code. If others can share how they pay for SA without using your real information, I would appreciate knowing what others are doing.

    Thanks.
    My bad before as I was speaking gift cards in general rather than Vanilla specifcally. In comparion, a Visa gift card that allows you to register it, to assign a zip code, this will work. I used it less than two weeks ago and it did.

  13. #11757

    Vanilla gift card

    Yes, they don't work anymore, I tried to use one a couple weeks ago but it got denied and also on different sites as well, I managed to use it on Macys LOL, got myself a nice perfume for that money LOL.

    The last working gift card that worked for me was one that got the address on the back of the card "giftcardmall.com" look for that one, you just have to register it, I usually register with the location that I have on the receipt LOL.

    Good luck!

  14. #11756

    My Vanilla Card didn't work either

    There's no way to register your card for a zip code. If others can share how they pay for SA without using your real information, I would appreciate knowing what others are doing.

    Thanks.

  15. #11755
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest  [View Original Post]
    Oh boy she's back! I chatted with her last year and she's a lot of fun. I did my homework about her and she's pretty legit, but her photos can be misleading from what I was told.

    Good luck! Report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape