Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 557 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 607 657 1057 1557 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 26416
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18076

    Tryst recommendations?

    Going to be free Thursday and Friday, looking for any suggestions for Tryst.

  2. #18075

    Mukwanago

    Curious if anyone has seen this lady? I am intrigued by her, and everything seems legit with her and our communications thus far. If you care to PM me I would certainly appreciate any info! Thanks in advance!!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/943637238545

  3. #18074

    Diamond Inn

    Quote Originally Posted by Filling79  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if it's still in operation? I used to like it for the anonymity.
    It's still in business, but a few years ago the City threatened to shut them down if they didn't clean up their act. I can't recall anyone posting about being there for a long time now. If providers are working out of there it appears they are being a lot more discreet.

    HS.

  4. #18073

    Gave up

    I tried numerous times to visit her but her text response is horrible. Might be in the top 3 for BBBJ in the Milwaukee area but probably at the top in her lack of responding to calls / text. BTW, it's spelled "waste" not "waist".

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    Allie After some good news this morning I decided to celebrate by spending some quality time with Allie. Proved once again why she's my ATF for an outstanding BJ.
    HS

    LOL,

    After a totally screwed up morning I decided to set up an appointment with Allie. Went to the location and she said she needed two minutes. Waited probably 15 min and several texts and a call. Finally left. Just another reason she is my all time "most likely to completely waist two hours of my day when I don't have two hours to waist" most irritating. Its all good. Glad you had fun.

  5. #18072

    Diamond Inn

    Anybody know if it's still in operation? I used to like it for the anonymity.

  6. #18071
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    Allie
    After some good news this morning I decided to celebrate by spending some quality time with Allie. Proved once again why she's my ATF for an outstanding BJ.
    HS

    LOL,

    After a totally screwed up morning I decided to set up an appointment with Allie. Went to the location and she said she needed two minutes. Waited probably 15 min and several texts and a call. Finally left. Just another reason she is my all time "most likely to completely waist two hours of my day when I don't have two hours to waist" most irritating.
    Its all good. Glad you had fun.
    Clarification: this was intended to be a response to "Hunting Streets " post. But for some reason the system required me to delete the thread information in order to post.

  7. #18070
    Allie
    After some good news this morning I decided to celebrate by spending some quality time with Allie. Proved once again why she's my ATF for an outstanding BJ.
    HS

    LOL,

    After a totally screwed up morning I decided to set up an appointment with Allie. Went to the location and she said she needed two minutes. Waited probably 15 min and several texts and a call. Finally left. Just another reason she is my all time "most likely to completely waist two hours of my day when I don't have two hours to waist" most irritating.
    Its all good. Glad you had fun.

  8. #18069

    Nothing but complaints

    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    That is completely typical for Kit. She ghosted me once when I was RIGHT OUTSIDE THE FUCKING DOOR. I miss her in bed but I sure don't miss her bullshit.
    First time posting here I've been lurking for years but I have to agree, Kit is easily the WORST I have ever dealt with. Save yourself time and lose her number.

  9. #18068

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by Mancaster  [View Original Post]
    Yes. That's the one.

  10. #18067

    Allie

    After some good news this morning I decided to celebrate by spending some quality time with Allie. Proved once again why she's my ATF for an outstanding BJ.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/387271555800

    HS.

  11. #18066
    Quote Originally Posted by Mancaster  [View Original Post]
    Yes indeed.

    HS.

  12. #18065

    Kendall Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    Yes! Thick booty Kendall is back. Seen her last week. As soon as I entered the room she was on all fours crawling towards me with that thick ass in the air. Just like old times. Had her suck me off and lick my balls before I sat on the bed and has her on my side sucking away while I groped that ass. Got behind her and pounded like I was a high school stud and she was the MILF next door. All the while she talked dirty and I grabbed that ass. Good time overall. The reason I rate her so highly is because over the years she has always been considerate of my time, has always made me bust one way or another and is just reliable. That alone means alot to me. I don't want to waste time and money. She has weathered the storm and is still providing after all these years. Sure she has gotten older and thick but haven't we all. I'll take that ass over most of these theiving flakes this town has to offer nowadays.
    In agreement. She popped up on my fb feed recently. Her stage name and replied back so booking that way is possible. Probably help if you've seen her and she remembers you.

  13. #18064

    Lola


  14. #18063

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her she lost a lot of weight. Did she get her big ass back? Because I didn't like the slim Kendall.
    Yes! Thick booty Kendall is back. Seen her last week. As soon as I entered the room she was on all fours crawling towards me with that thick ass in the air. Just like old times. Had her suck me off and lick my balls before I sat on the bed and has her on my side sucking away while I groped that ass. Got behind her and pounded like I was a high school stud and she was the MILF next door. All the while she talked dirty and I grabbed that ass. Good time overall. The reason I rate her so highly is because over the years she has always been considerate of my time, has always made me bust one way or another and is just reliable. That alone means alot to me. I don't want to waste time and money. She has weathered the storm and is still providing after all these years. Sure she has gotten older and thick but haven't we all. I'll take that ass over most of these theiving flakes this town has to offer nowadays.

  15. #18062

    Time waster for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    That is completely typical for Kit. She ghosted me once when I was RIGHT OUTSIDE THE FUCKING DOOR. I miss her in bed but I sure don't miss her bullshit.
    Yup, that's her exactly! She did this to a buddy of mine twice. I kind of think she gets off on doing that for some reason. Total time waster indeed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape