Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 558 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 608 658 1058 1558 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 26425
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18070
    Allie
    After some good news this morning I decided to celebrate by spending some quality time with Allie. Proved once again why she's my ATF for an outstanding BJ.
    HS

    LOL,

    After a totally screwed up morning I decided to set up an appointment with Allie. Went to the location and she said she needed two minutes. Waited probably 15 min and several texts and a call. Finally left. Just another reason she is my all time "most likely to completely waist two hours of my day when I don't have two hours to waist" most irritating.
    Its all good. Glad you had fun.

  2. #18069

    Nothing but complaints

    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    That is completely typical for Kit. She ghosted me once when I was RIGHT OUTSIDE THE FUCKING DOOR. I miss her in bed but I sure don't miss her bullshit.
    First time posting here I've been lurking for years but I have to agree, Kit is easily the WORST I have ever dealt with. Save yourself time and lose her number.

  3. #18068

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by Mancaster  [View Original Post]
    Yes. That's the one.

  4. #18067

    Allie

    After some good news this morning I decided to celebrate by spending some quality time with Allie. Proved once again why she's my ATF for an outstanding BJ.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/387271555800

    HS.

  5. #18066
    Quote Originally Posted by Mancaster  [View Original Post]
    Yes indeed.

    HS.

  6. #18065

    Kendall Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    Yes! Thick booty Kendall is back. Seen her last week. As soon as I entered the room she was on all fours crawling towards me with that thick ass in the air. Just like old times. Had her suck me off and lick my balls before I sat on the bed and has her on my side sucking away while I groped that ass. Got behind her and pounded like I was a high school stud and she was the MILF next door. All the while she talked dirty and I grabbed that ass. Good time overall. The reason I rate her so highly is because over the years she has always been considerate of my time, has always made me bust one way or another and is just reliable. That alone means alot to me. I don't want to waste time and money. She has weathered the storm and is still providing after all these years. Sure she has gotten older and thick but haven't we all. I'll take that ass over most of these theiving flakes this town has to offer nowadays.
    In agreement. She popped up on my fb feed recently. Her stage name and replied back so booking that way is possible. Probably help if you've seen her and she remembers you.

  7. #18064

    Lola


  8. #18063

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her she lost a lot of weight. Did she get her big ass back? Because I didn't like the slim Kendall.
    Yes! Thick booty Kendall is back. Seen her last week. As soon as I entered the room she was on all fours crawling towards me with that thick ass in the air. Just like old times. Had her suck me off and lick my balls before I sat on the bed and has her on my side sucking away while I groped that ass. Got behind her and pounded like I was a high school stud and she was the MILF next door. All the while she talked dirty and I grabbed that ass. Good time overall. The reason I rate her so highly is because over the years she has always been considerate of my time, has always made me bust one way or another and is just reliable. That alone means alot to me. I don't want to waste time and money. She has weathered the storm and is still providing after all these years. Sure she has gotten older and thick but haven't we all. I'll take that ass over most of these theiving flakes this town has to offer nowadays.

  9. #18062

    Time waster for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    That is completely typical for Kit. She ghosted me once when I was RIGHT OUTSIDE THE FUCKING DOOR. I miss her in bed but I sure don't miss her bullshit.
    Yup, that's her exactly! She did this to a buddy of mine twice. I kind of think she gets off on doing that for some reason. Total time waster indeed.

  10. #18061

    Champagne?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1951  [View Original Post]
    She is on this site all the time. She will answer you soon.
    Hopefully she replies to me too. Brave texted her several times and never got a reply.

    Carl.

  11. #18060

    Hey, just wondering if anyone has seen her


  12. #18059

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    If I that's who I think that is (.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/308821703750) I say avoid. Service is rushed af and not worth her donation I might be wrong but I think she dashed on some people before I saw her once but it was so uneventful that I didn't even bother reporting. Safe mongering.
    Thanks, you saved me from her!

  13. #18058

    Bree / Brittany

    I met her back in 2017 when I was on seeking, I believe she was fairly new to the game as well and was a very attractive girl always dressed to impress and made up well, she was around 140/150 pounds at that time and she had a day job in a factory and did the s / a for fun money. We had around a dozen meetings in the course of 9/10 months either at my home or office then she stopped responding to my calls, I thought maybe she found a boyfriend and settled down, fast forward a year or so I think and I saw her advertising on stg and thought to myself that she really went to the bottom of the barrel fast. And just a side note she did suck, fuck and swallow and did everything BB.

  14. #18057

    Uh huh

    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few times back in her hay day. Never thought I would see her on STG. We all get old. She can be a good time and her price has dropped.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/885402491244
    Those pics are 30 pounds old too LOL.

  15. #18056

    Typical

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwiWay  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her today after I saw her the other day. Gave me locationon the eastside, I confirmed time of arrival, she messages me 5 min before I arrive. And then she ghosted me. I don't know if she is double booking, not even "I'm sorry". More than anything, I'm upset wasted my time. Ugh.
    That is completely typical for Kit. She ghosted me once when I was RIGHT OUTSIDE THE FUCKING DOOR. I miss her in bed but I sure don't miss her bullshit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape