Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 26426
-
08-09-22 07:51 #18071Senior Member

Posts: 642Clarification: this was intended to be a response to "Hunting Streets " post. But for some reason the system required me to delete the thread information in order to post.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 22:17 #18070Senior Member

Posts: 642Allie
After some good news this morning I decided to celebrate by spending some quality time with Allie. Proved once again why she's my ATF for an outstanding BJ.
HS
LOL,
After a totally screwed up morning I decided to set up an appointment with Allie. Went to the location and she said she needed two minutes. Waited probably 15 min and several texts and a call. Finally left. Just another reason she is my all time "most likely to completely waist two hours of my day when I don't have two hours to waist" most irritating.
Its all good. Glad you had fun.
-
08-08-22 19:37 #18069Regular Member

Posts: 1Nothing but complaints
First time posting here I've been lurking for years but I have to agree, Kit is easily the WORST I have ever dealt with. Save yourself time and lose her number.
Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 17:16 #18068Senior Member

Posts: 91Lola
Yes. That's the one.
Originally Posted by Mancaster
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 16:12 #18067Senior Member

Posts: 1820Allie
After some good news this morning I decided to celebrate by spending some quality time with Allie. Proved once again why she's my ATF for an outstanding BJ.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/387271555800
HS.
-
08-08-22 16:08 #18066Senior Member

Posts: 1820Yes indeed.
Originally Posted by Mancaster
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
08-08-22 12:33 #18065Senior Member

Posts: 733Kendall Snow
In agreement. She popped up on my fb feed recently. Her stage name and replied back so booking that way is possible. Probably help if you've seen her and she remembers you.
Originally Posted by DunhamAll
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 11:28 #18064Regular Member

Posts: 12Lola
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...L/765281297795
Is this Lola the street walker?
-
08-08-22 10:38 #18063Senior Member

Posts: 146Kendall
Yes! Thick booty Kendall is back. Seen her last week. As soon as I entered the room she was on all fours crawling towards me with that thick ass in the air. Just like old times. Had her suck me off and lick my balls before I sat on the bed and has her on my side sucking away while I groped that ass. Got behind her and pounded like I was a high school stud and she was the MILF next door. All the while she talked dirty and I grabbed that ass. Good time overall. The reason I rate her so highly is because over the years she has always been considerate of my time, has always made me bust one way or another and is just reliable. That alone means alot to me. I don't want to waste time and money. She has weathered the storm and is still providing after all these years. Sure she has gotten older and thick but haven't we all. I'll take that ass over most of these theiving flakes this town has to offer nowadays.
Originally Posted by SensorTouch2
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 09:07 #18062Senior Member

Posts: 237Time waster for sure
Yup, that's her exactly! She did this to a buddy of mine twice. I kind of think she gets off on doing that for some reason. Total time waster indeed.
Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 08:03 #18061Senior Member

Posts: 97Champagne?
Hopefully she replies to me too. Brave texted her several times and never got a reply.
Originally Posted by Lee1951
[View Original Post]
Carl.
-
08-07-22 22:00 #18060Regular Member

Posts: 3Hey, just wondering if anyone has seen her
-
08-07-22 19:20 #18059Senior Member

Posts: 174Thanks
Thanks, you saved me from her!
Originally Posted by SlotHugger96
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 16:53 #18058Senior Member

Posts: 184Bree / Brittany
I met her back in 2017 when I was on seeking, I believe she was fairly new to the game as well and was a very attractive girl always dressed to impress and made up well, she was around 140/150 pounds at that time and she had a day job in a factory and did the s / a for fun money. We had around a dozen meetings in the course of 9/10 months either at my home or office then she stopped responding to my calls, I thought maybe she found a boyfriend and settled down, fast forward a year or so I think and I saw her advertising on stg and thought to myself that she really went to the bottom of the barrel fast. And just a side note she did suck, fuck and swallow and did everything BB.
-
08-07-22 16:49 #18057Senior Member

Posts: 253Uh huh
Those pics are 30 pounds old too LOL.
Originally Posted by SensorTouch2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




