Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49558

    I spa beauty

    Decided to give this place a try. Kinda clean inside and went 30 min on first visit to test waters. Massage was maybe a 6/10 handshake and no negotiation on the flip however she tried to end the session right before I finished which was weird. 50/50 out the door probably won't be back. Location is discreet as well. Call ahead and can enter front rear entrance and exit as well. Didn't get a name but I'm sure they allare the same here don't think FS or anything outside of that can be had here https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/a7e4070...1-e3f8331dfbc8.

  2. #49557
    You are talking about Kim. With the large tiger tattoo on her back. So is Samantha the owner or just work at different massage places?

    Quote Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid  [View Original Post]
    I know a Latina escort that has a large (entire back) tiger tattoo on her back.

  3. #49556
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Signal14  [View Original Post]
    You tipped for CFS at NF? When I went it was just the standard fee and that was it. Granted I didn't get Daisy.
    Did I say I got CFS? No, I did not.

  4. #49555
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAtl7  [View Original Post]
    Paper Mill Spa in Marietta? I thought only Julie worked there. And now only Amy.
    Julie is gone, Amy is still there.

  5. #49554
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard22  [View Original Post]
    This place has always provided dependable L1 service in my experience but the talent has often been sub-par. Wiz.
    Plenty of much better options in that area with younger girls that are more talented (Kaina, Excellence, Enjoy, Ease).

  6. #49553

    Best Day

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMGood  [View Original Post]
    Saw this place on Holcomb Bridge rd. I stopped and they said prices were 60 dollars for hour and 50 for hhr. Anyone know anything about it? Nice cute Asian girls but online info looked legit.
    This place has always provided dependable L1 service in my experience but the talent has often been sub-par. Wiz.

  7. #49552
    Quote Originally Posted by DickMGood  [View Original Post]
    Saw this place on Holcomb Bridge rd. I stopped and they said prices were 60 dollars for hour and 50 for hhr. Anyone know anything about it? Nice cute Asian girls but online info looked legit.
    For $60 you should have TOFTT.

  8. #49551

    Additional

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    The body painting theme is just a front to allegedly dodge the prostitution angle. As I said, $200 buys you 30 minutes. IIRC, 45 minutes was $300 and an hour was $350. For those house fees, only a HJ is included. CFS is an additional $140.

    As a first-timer there, I opted for 30 minutes. Who wants to waste time painting the girl in that short amount of time? Daisy was an anomaly, a real hottie, which is why I spent every minute fondling her and making her work for my splooge.

    It was a one and done, but happy I did it. Lkatl is a better option because a session includes a BBBJ.
    You tipped for CFS at NF? When I went it was just the standard fee and that was it. Granted I didn't get Daisy.

  9. #49550
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Is there a particular person I should ask for? Just in case.
    Sonny or Sunny, however you spell it. She's the mamasan and usually works with another rotating girl. She'll probably be the one who takes you back. Check out the northwest ga massage forum for plenty of details on her and the rest of the talent.

  10. #49549
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Neon Fusion

    Quote Originally Posted by Surch2020  [View Original Post]
    Hey Nite, what's the deal with the glow stuff? Do you rub each other with both being nude?? I was under the impression that $200 covered FS but am disappointed it doesn't. It seemed others implied it did. But I'm still curious. Would you suggest once or do you have a better suggestion instead. Thanks.
    The body painting theme is just a front to allegedly dodge the prostitution angle. As I said, $200 buys you 30 minutes. IIRC, 45 minutes was $300 and an hour was $350. For those house fees, only a HJ is included. CFS is an additional $140.

    As a first-timer there, I opted for 30 minutes. Who wants to waste time painting the girl in that short amount of time? Daisy was an anomaly, a real hottie, which is why I spent every minute fondling her and making her work for my splooge.

    It was a one and done, but happy I did it. Lkatl is a better option because a session includes a BBBJ.

  11. #49548

    Best day massage alpharetta

    Saw this place on Holcomb Bridge rd. I stopped and they said prices were 60 dollars for hour and 50 for hhr. Anyone know anything about it? Nice cute Asian girls but online info looked legit.

  12. #49547
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Is there a particular person I should ask for? Just in case.
    Happy or mya if either is there.

  13. #49546
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveller501  [View Original Post]
    I've never been disappointed with the service or looks of the providers at Seven. All were attractive IMO and worth the visit.
    Is there a particular person I should ask for? Just in case.

  14. #49545

    Seven

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    If I went to 7, who do I ask for? How's the face and body?
    I've never been disappointed with the service or looks of the providers at Seven. All were attractive IMO and worth the visit.

  15. #49544
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSir1  [View Original Post]
    You will need to work at it, but China Massage Nancy use to and so did Sonya but no longer there. I am sure once you have visited enough times you can work your way up to that but its not going to happen right away.

    Also check out 7 in Cartersville, not far from that area at all, its worth the trip. But f / s covered and not sure about BBBJ.
    If I went to 7, who do I ask for? How's the face and body?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape