Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 59499
-
08-07-22 20:34 #49554Banned Member

Posts: 13634Neon Fusion
The body painting theme is just a front to allegedly dodge the prostitution angle. As I said, $200 buys you 30 minutes. IIRC, 45 minutes was $300 and an hour was $350. For those house fees, only a HJ is included. CFS is an additional $140.
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]
As a first-timer there, I opted for 30 minutes. Who wants to waste time painting the girl in that short amount of time? Daisy was an anomaly, a real hottie, which is why I spent every minute fondling her and making her work for my splooge.
It was a one and done, but happy I did it. Lkatl is a better option because a session includes a BBBJ.
-
08-07-22 20:05 #49553Senior Member

Posts: 342Best day massage alpharetta
Saw this place on Holcomb Bridge rd. I stopped and they said prices were 60 dollars for hour and 50 for hhr. Anyone know anything about it? Nice cute Asian girls but online info looked legit.
-
08-07-22 18:09 #49552Senior Member

Posts: 289Happy or mya if either is there.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 18:06 #49551Senior Member

Posts: 4061Is there a particular person I should ask for? Just in case.
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 17:37 #49550Senior Member

Posts: 97Seven
I've never been disappointed with the service or looks of the providers at Seven. All were attractive IMO and worth the visit.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 17:34 #49549Senior Member

Posts: 4061If I went to 7, who do I ask for? How's the face and body?
Originally Posted by DarkSir1
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 16:02 #49548Regular Member
Good shops around
What are some good shops around the area between Lawrenceville and Atlanta for anything?
-
08-07-22 16:02 #49547Senior Member

Posts: 48You will need to work at it, but China Massage Nancy use to and so did Sonya but no longer there. I am sure once you have visited enough times you can work your way up to that but its not going to happen right away.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Also check out 7 in Cartersville, not far from that area at all, its worth the trip. But f / s covered and not sure about BBBJ.
-
08-07-22 15:15 #49546Senior Member

Posts: 4061Don't think you'll get a BBBJ at any AMP. If you do please let us know.
Originally Posted by Deither
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 13:06 #49545Senior Member

Posts: 100Neon Fusion.
Hey Nite, what's the deal with the glow stuff? Do you rub each other with both being nude?? I was under the impression that $200 covered FS but am disappointed it doesn't. It seemed others implied it did. But I'm still curious. Would you suggest once or do you have a better suggestion instead. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 09:30 #49544Senior Member

Posts: 26New shop Lawrenceville
New shop seen on Mckendree Church Rd. Unless another reports first, will TOFFT once it opens.
-
08-06-22 21:31 #49543Senior Member

Posts: 556Milk massage / new day spa / king
I visit Orlando every few months and Kiko aka snow who runs milk is on her game about her girls. Mocha, Yumi, Sofia are my favorites. Go to new day spa and king massage next time both owned by the same people and girls rotate between the two. Monica, ruby, Mona are top notch offer anal for a few more dollars and 4 hand is just 300 arou d same prices as milk. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 20:35 #49542Banned Member

Posts: 13634When did you see them?
Originally Posted by GreenKnight
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 18:48 #49541Senior Member

Posts: 40Looking for BBBJ
Any where I can get a BBBJ in Acworth kennesaw area?
-
08-06-22 18:14 #49540Senior Member

Posts: 40Looking for a BBBJ
Acworth kennesaw area.












Reply With Quote






