Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 587 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 637 687 1087 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9625
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Lives in Baltimore. Requests $400/ visit. Into all types of kinks. Wants to sell videos of her doing an array of things. Invited her down to Northern VA for drinks and then fun it we hit it off. She declined, stating she doesn't do meet ups for drinks. Told her that I would get a room next door to the bar after 1 drink. She said OK, let her know. Gave her the details and she repeatedly said "OK". I'm like OK meaning yes you are coming? More vague OK's. Requested a phone convo and she called me stupid.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-dffa2917eeef
    Sorry but this account had all kinds of red flags, I wouldn't have even bothered with her.

    "I am a big time animal lover, happy girl I love to try new things, I love to read, paint and spend time outdoor. ".

  2. #9624

    Plaything

    Lives in Baltimore. Requests $400/ visit. Into all types of kinks. Wants to sell videos of her doing an array of things. Invited her down to Northern VA for drinks and then fun it we hit it off. She declined, stating she doesn't do meet ups for drinks. Told her that I would get a room next door to the bar after 1 drink. She said OK, let her know. Gave her the details and she repeatedly said "OK". I'm like OK meaning yes you are coming? More vague OK's. Requested a phone convo and she called me stupid.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-dffa2917eeef

  3. #9623

    AvaDoll

    This one wanted to meet right away. Said she needed help, but wouldn't name a number. Legit couldn't meet her for a few days, and now she's gone radio silent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-531b4807724c

  4. #9622

    PrettyVixen

    She wants $400/ week. I countered with $400 per BCD meet, and frequency of meeting would be based on how much fun we have. She stated that it was $400/ week, every week. OK, I figured tell her yes, and go from there. Then she informed me that was for a non-physical arrangement. For actual in-person contact, it would be $5 K / month. I said OK, but I would need to see her 2 out of every 3 days, and would pay pro-rated (20 meets / month x $250/ meet=$5 K). Surprised she hasn't blocked me yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-ddf19c03b7a3

  5. #9621

    Link updated

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk3434  [View Original Post]
    This is your message in box, not a profile.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-68ac3bd5fbba

  6. #9620

    Bad link

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickdeath  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-35c023c5cc72

    Nice girl but she was more interested in getting stoned by smoking weed than putting in the effort. I should have bailed when she said wanted to go to the car and smoke joint. Big natural tits is the only thing going for her. Can't take a hard pounding. I had push her legs all the way up to get good strokes in. Avoid!!
    This is your message in box, not a profile.

  7. #9619

    Waste of time and money

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-35c023c5cc72

    Nice girl but she was more interested in getting stoned by smoking weed than putting in the effort. I should have bailed when she said wanted to go to the car and smoke joint. Big natural tits is the only thing going for her. Can't take a hard pounding. I had push her legs all the way up to get good strokes in. Avoid!!

  8. #9618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Cosplay

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, man. And perhaps the photo of her holding a fake knife to her neck should have been the first clue. LOL. If she still has that picture up.
    Well, she probably does, but that was actually a cosplay of a video game character: Alice from American McGee's Alice; & Alice: Madness Returns. Kind of a deep cut as far as games go, though (pun intended).

  9. #9617
    Thanks, man. And perhaps the photo of her holding a fake knife to her neck should have been the first clue. LOL. If she still has that picture up.

  10. #9616
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Don't have a link to share as she blocked me right after I declined to send money in advance to show her I'm "serious. " So yeah, one of those.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-606290b6ef4e

  11. #9615

    Ropebunny. Scammer seeking money in advance

    Don't have a link to share as she blocked me right after I declined to send money in advance to show her I'm "serious. " So yeah, one of those.

  12. #9614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-7e491adb2e0f

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...8706.htm?cat=1

    This one's working as a pro. Wonder if you could approach her from the SB side and talk her into BB, but I wager not.
    LOL she has a platonic tag, driving away some of the dudes who just want to pay for sex, which is what she wants. Girls are so stupid sometimes.

  13. #9613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Egypt

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-7e491adb2e0f

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...8706.htm?cat=1

    This one's working as a pro. Wonder if you could approach her from the SB side and talk her into BB, but I wager not.

  14. #9612
    Quote Originally Posted by LvYngP  [View Original Post]
    This person literally asked for nearly $10 k per month.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-804e6b4117f0
    She quoted me like 4 before. Ended up passing but didn't get the GPS vibe.

  15. #9611

    Both fakes

    This one's asking for over half upfront. Pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-5152f7aa8ba9

    This one's fake as well. Just a picture collector / no intention of meeting up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-26fa63d3dc29

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape