Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 587 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 637 687 1087 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9619

    Waste of time and money

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-35c023c5cc72

    Nice girl but she was more interested in getting stoned by smoking weed than putting in the effort. I should have bailed when she said wanted to go to the car and smoke joint. Big natural tits is the only thing going for her. Can't take a hard pounding. I had push her legs all the way up to get good strokes in. Avoid!!

  2. #9618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Cosplay

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, man. And perhaps the photo of her holding a fake knife to her neck should have been the first clue. LOL. If she still has that picture up.
    Well, she probably does, but that was actually a cosplay of a video game character: Alice from American McGee's Alice; & Alice: Madness Returns. Kind of a deep cut as far as games go, though (pun intended).

  3. #9617
    Thanks, man. And perhaps the photo of her holding a fake knife to her neck should have been the first clue. LOL. If she still has that picture up.

  4. #9616
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Don't have a link to share as she blocked me right after I declined to send money in advance to show her I'm "serious. " So yeah, one of those.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-606290b6ef4e

  5. #9615

    Ropebunny. Scammer seeking money in advance

    Don't have a link to share as she blocked me right after I declined to send money in advance to show her I'm "serious. " So yeah, one of those.

  6. #9614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-7e491adb2e0f

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...8706.htm?cat=1

    This one's working as a pro. Wonder if you could approach her from the SB side and talk her into BB, but I wager not.
    LOL she has a platonic tag, driving away some of the dudes who just want to pay for sex, which is what she wants. Girls are so stupid sometimes.

  7. #9613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Egypt

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-7e491adb2e0f

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...8706.htm?cat=1

    This one's working as a pro. Wonder if you could approach her from the SB side and talk her into BB, but I wager not.

  8. #9612
    Quote Originally Posted by LvYngP  [View Original Post]
    This person literally asked for nearly $10 k per month.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-804e6b4117f0
    She quoted me like 4 before. Ended up passing but didn't get the GPS vibe.

  9. #9611

    Both fakes

    This one's asking for over half upfront. Pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-5152f7aa8ba9

    This one's fake as well. Just a picture collector / no intention of meeting up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-26fa63d3dc29

  10. #9610

    Wagyu Beef

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Throwing this one back. I should have heeded the red flags, but alas I did not. Agreed to 400 then upped the price before the FC. That's when I should have ejected but didn't. Very pretty girl. Nice and bubbly in person. In the bedroom it was a different story. Refused to do BJ, would not allow DATY, wanted to watch porn, and covered only. For an experienced bi chick to deny DATY means that she can't even be bothered to pretend that she's into it. Basically, you can fuck her but don't expect anything approaching a passionate experience.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-34d2d4cad080
    She quoted me $650. Hard pass.

  11. #9609

    DreamyPrincess

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-7c95f38b87e9

    Had high hopes for this one. Once I got her to text she texted some naughty videos and certainly talked the talk. Ghosted when it came time to arrange a M&G. I suspect she just gets off stringing guys along. Very much a spectator only. YMMV,

  12. #9608
    Was BB allowed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stm001  [View Original Post]
    Saw her as well. She was a one and done for me, at I think 200. Very sweet girl. Too chubby for my tastes. As I recall she pushed me away when I went for the back door.

  13. #9607

    It took me 3 days of calling at a different times in the day

    It took me 3 days to get customer service phone number and they processed the card manually.

    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBeltway  [View Original Post]
    I have had good success with AMEX gift cards, until the past couple of weeks. I have been buying on month at a time, for the recurring amount plus a discount. This last go around, I loaded up enough for another monthly recurring discounted rate and two different cards don't go through. Customer support does respond to emails agreeing that they see the attempts to purchase but not going through, but they say I need to reach someone by phone for additional assistance.

    Any similar experiences? Should I try to put more money on a card in case the discounted rate is the issue? Different gift card brand? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

  14. #9606

    New Twist

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    I think the whole "different computer, different monitor" stuff that has been bandied about to gain access again is total rot. The biggest change to my computing system in the months since my initial ban was updating the browser. It used to be that one in particular basically didn't load the site correctly at all when running a VPN in Private Mode, and now the VPN / Private Mode combo works correctly. Whoever claims that all that other information is sufficient to I.D. you is probably paranoid, or my VPN is masking the right kind of stuff. The email address you use can be hit-or-miss, though.
    I have had good success with AMEX gift cards, until the past couple of weeks. I have been buying on month at a time, for the recurring amount plus a discount. This last go around, I loaded up enough for another monthly recurring discounted rate and two different cards don't go through. Customer support does respond to emails agreeing that they see the attempts to purchase but not going through, but they say I need to reach someone by phone for additional assistance.

    Any similar experiences? Should I try to put more money on a card in case the discounted rate is the issue? Different gift card brand? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

  15. #9605

    Freckledbaby101

    Throwing this one back. I should have heeded the red flags, but alas I did not. Agreed to 400 then upped the price before the FC. That's when I should have ejected but didn't. Very pretty girl. Nice and bubbly in person. In the bedroom it was a different story. Refused to do BJ, would not allow DATY, wanted to watch porn, and covered only. For an experienced bi chick to deny DATY means that she can't even be bothered to pretend that she's into it. Basically, you can fuck her but don't expect anything approaching a passionate experience.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-34d2d4cad080

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape