Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 18412
-
08-09-22 19:05 #9622Senior Member

Posts: 328PrettyVixen
She wants $400/ week. I countered with $400 per BCD meet, and frequency of meeting would be based on how much fun we have. She stated that it was $400/ week, every week. OK, I figured tell her yes, and go from there. Then she informed me that was for a non-physical arrangement. For actual in-person contact, it would be $5 K / month. I said OK, but I would need to see her 2 out of every 3 days, and would pay pro-rated (20 meets / month x $250/ meet=$5 K). Surprised she hasn't blocked me yet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-ddf19c03b7a3
-
08-09-22 11:22 #9621Senior Member

Posts: 36Link updated
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-68ac3bd5fbba
Originally Posted by Silk3434
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 09:34 #9620Senior Member

Posts: 92Bad link
This is your message in box, not a profile.
Originally Posted by Stickdeath
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 01:09 #9619Senior Member

Posts: 36Waste of time and money
https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-35c023c5cc72
Nice girl but she was more interested in getting stoned by smoking weed than putting in the effort. I should have bailed when she said wanted to go to the car and smoke joint. Big natural tits is the only thing going for her. Can't take a hard pounding. I had push her legs all the way up to get good strokes in. Avoid!!
-
08-08-22 10:51 #9618Senior Member

Posts: 586Cosplay
Well, she probably does, but that was actually a cosplay of a video game character: Alice from American McGee's Alice; & Alice: Madness Returns. Kind of a deep cut as far as games go, though (pun intended).
Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 23:41 #9617Senior Member

Posts: 90Thanks, man. And perhaps the photo of her holding a fake knife to her neck should have been the first clue. LOL. If she still has that picture up.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 18:09 #9616Senior Member

Posts: 385https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-606290b6ef4e
Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 12:42 #9615Senior Member

Posts: 90Ropebunny. Scammer seeking money in advance
Don't have a link to share as she blocked me right after I declined to send money in advance to show her I'm "serious. " So yeah, one of those.
-
08-06-22 13:14 #9614Senior Member

Posts: 1026LOL she has a platonic tag, driving away some of the dudes who just want to pay for sex, which is what she wants. Girls are so stupid sometimes.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 13:05 #9613Senior Member

Posts: 586Egypt
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-7e491adb2e0f
https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...8706.htm?cat=1
This one's working as a pro. Wonder if you could approach her from the SB side and talk her into BB, but I wager not.
-
08-06-22 12:58 #9612Senior Member

Posts: 83She quoted me like 4 before. Ended up passing but didn't get the GPS vibe.
Originally Posted by LvYngP
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 12:26 #9611Senior Member

Posts: 1021Both fakes
This one's asking for over half upfront. Pass.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-5152f7aa8ba9
This one's fake as well. Just a picture collector / no intention of meeting up.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-26fa63d3dc29
-
08-06-22 06:54 #9610Senior Member

Posts: 131Wagyu Beef
She quoted me $650. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 01:42 #9609Senior Member

Posts: 517DreamyPrincess
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-7c95f38b87e9
Had high hopes for this one. Once I got her to text she texted some naughty videos and certainly talked the talk. Ghosted when it came time to arrange a M&G. I suspect she just gets off stringing guys along. Very much a spectator only. YMMV,
-
08-06-22 00:52 #9608Senior Member

Posts: 68Was BB allowed?
Originally Posted by Stm001
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






