Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 59488
-
08-08-22 13:38 #49558Senior Member

Posts: 86I spa beauty
Decided to give this place a try. Kinda clean inside and went 30 min on first visit to test waters. Massage was maybe a 6/10 handshake and no negotiation on the flip however she tried to end the session right before I finished which was weird. 50/50 out the door probably won't be back. Location is discreet as well. Call ahead and can enter front rear entrance and exit as well. Didn't get a name but I'm sure they allare the same here don't think FS or anything outside of that can be had here https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/a7e4070...1-e3f8331dfbc8.
-
08-08-22 13:15 #49557Senior Member

Posts: 315You are talking about Kim. With the large tiger tattoo on her back. So is Samantha the owner or just work at different massage places?
Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 13:04 #49556Banned Member

Posts: 13634Did I say I got CFS? No, I did not.
Originally Posted by Signal14
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 09:43 #49555Senior Member

Posts: 76Julie is gone, Amy is still there.
Originally Posted by MikeAtl7
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 08:06 #49554Senior Member

Posts: 332Plenty of much better options in that area with younger girls that are more talented (Kaina, Excellence, Enjoy, Ease).
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 07:21 #49553Senior Member

Posts: 281Best Day
This place has always provided dependable L1 service in my experience but the talent has often been sub-par. Wiz.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 07:17 #49552Senior Member

Posts: 611For $60 you should have TOFTT.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 01:49 #49551Senior Member

Posts: 53Additional
You tipped for CFS at NF? When I went it was just the standard fee and that was it. Granted I didn't get Daisy.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 21:37 #49550Senior Member

Posts: 34Sonny or Sunny, however you spell it. She's the mamasan and usually works with another rotating girl. She'll probably be the one who takes you back. Check out the northwest ga massage forum for plenty of details on her and the rest of the talent.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 20:34 #49549Banned Member

Posts: 13634Neon Fusion
The body painting theme is just a front to allegedly dodge the prostitution angle. As I said, $200 buys you 30 minutes. IIRC, 45 minutes was $300 and an hour was $350. For those house fees, only a HJ is included. CFS is an additional $140.
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]
As a first-timer there, I opted for 30 minutes. Who wants to waste time painting the girl in that short amount of time? Daisy was an anomaly, a real hottie, which is why I spent every minute fondling her and making her work for my splooge.
It was a one and done, but happy I did it. Lkatl is a better option because a session includes a BBBJ.
-
08-07-22 20:05 #49548Senior Member

Posts: 342Best day massage alpharetta
Saw this place on Holcomb Bridge rd. I stopped and they said prices were 60 dollars for hour and 50 for hhr. Anyone know anything about it? Nice cute Asian girls but online info looked legit.
-
08-07-22 18:09 #49547Senior Member

Posts: 289Happy or mya if either is there.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 18:06 #49546Senior Member

Posts: 4061Is there a particular person I should ask for? Just in case.
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 17:37 #49545Senior Member

Posts: 97Seven
I've never been disappointed with the service or looks of the providers at Seven. All were attractive IMO and worth the visit.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 17:34 #49544Senior Member

Posts: 4061If I went to 7, who do I ask for? How's the face and body?
Originally Posted by DarkSir1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





