Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 735 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 11019
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5724
    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    Came across this ad today and I am intrigued by the looks. Was wondering if anybody else has sampled and have thoughts? I appreciate the feedback.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...h/854452004790

    Thanks,

    GostZ.
    Saw her twice, mixed feelings about her:

    Pros:

    - cute face, tight body. Photos are def accurate.

    - she's a passionate kisser and gave bomb BBBJ. Her mouth is. Wet, LOL, if you like that kinda thing.

    - YMMV but I found her pretty interesting / fun to talk to. Actually, we probably spent more time hanging out than getting down, which leads me to.

    Cons:

    - she had this weird thing where she really didn't want me to hold myself back from nutting (said it's her "only rule" LOL). Well. Fuk. Ok I guess, but do I get a round two with the remaining time? Nah, she was more than happy to just chill and smoke while we chatted. Part of that's on me for not being assertive about msog. But also I suspect she doesn't "love what she does. " It's a vibe that's easy to pick up on.

    - I did outcall both times and goddam is she late af. Getting strung along with excuses and delays is annoying and probably more trouble than it's worth.

    Anyway:

    First time was dfk and BBBJ only, iirc. Might've been on her period, idk. Her head did the trick so I didn't complain (much). She was super keen to meet again, hit me up several times (but was ridiculously late to our scheduled time smh). When she finally came by she was super affectionate. Pretty sure she gave me open menu, but I can't remember if we did BBFS LOL it was so late I was over it.

    Texted a few more times, but time mgmt with this one was too much of a hassle. Hope you have better luck.

  2. #5723

    Cupcakes

    Came across this ad today and I am intrigued by the looks. Was wondering if anybody else has sampled and have thoughts? I appreciate the feedback.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...h/854452004790

    Thanks,

    GostZ.

  3. #5722

    MSOGs?

    Most girls won't post that they allow it, but does any one have any recommendations for those that do offer MSOGs? I always like to make my hour worth it with that on the menu, but even asking for a menu over text / pm can deter them away.

  4. #5721
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for Liza? 4 or 5? PD says 5, but I thought some of them weren't that high. Might be confusing the two agencies.

    Still annoyed I missed Annie.
    Was 5, inflation I guess. The euro agencies used to be 4.

  5. #5720
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibaSig12  [View Original Post]
    I think it may be because of my review mentioning that Lidiya is actually a Latina provider if you look at previous ads from April and older, and the agency just reused the profile to put Liza (Russian girl) up there. Might be same with Allisson. They're both on Private Delights. Not sure for how much longer, Liza said they're going to LA next. GFE, nice time. Want to try Allisson next.
    What was the damage for Liza? 4 or 5? PD says 5, but I thought some of them weren't that high. Might be confusing the two agencies.

    Still annoyed I missed Annie.

  6. #5719
    Quote Originally Posted by Saku1133  [View Original Post]
    This looks good.
    Delicious!!

  7. #5718

    Here is another, boom

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorGrim  [View Original Post]
    Looking good.
    This looks good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 96FE0AF7-DAC9-4719-812D-04964E85623D.jpg‎  

  8. #5717
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Lidiya got banned due to the differing pictures of the old ads she had. They got lazy and didn't even bother deleting the pictures, LOL.
    I think it may be because of my review mentioning that Lidiya is actually a Latina provider if you look at previous ads from April and older, and the agency just reused the profile to put Liza (Russian girl) up there. Might be same with Allisson. They're both on Private Delights. Not sure for how much longer, Liza said they're going to LA next. GFE, nice time. Want to try Allisson next.

  9. #5716
    Quote Originally Posted by AkFishGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised she hasn't been mentioned on here before. She is skilled (orally gifted) and has some nice assets! I'd highly recommend.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Aires-Campbell
    How open is her menu? Her ads don't have any photos unfortunately.

  10. #5715
    Quote Originally Posted by Saku1133  [View Original Post]
    Here is one.
    Looking good.

  11. #5714

    Pecks drive

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who lives on that street, no hotels nearby so must be a private incall? https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...t/689496819715.

    She responded to my text requesting rates. Qv-130 hh 180,340. Seems a bit high for STG, but she looks pretty young and hot, didn't ask about menu, anyone have info?
    I think it's a mobile home. She is a tweeker, blue pills and all. Nice person, no anal but will do bb. I tried it once was enough so never returned.

    Good luck.

  12. #5713

    Here ya go buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    Can you attach some of the pix here? No way I'm paying $12 for only 56 posts.
    Here is one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9863408B-4AD2-47E4-8F90-C9EAA5422EA8.jpg‎  

  13. #5712

    Peck's drive Everett

    I have a friend who lives on that street, no hotels nearby so must be a private incall? https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...t/689496819715.

    She responded to my text requesting rates. Qv-130 hh 180,340. Seems a bit high for STG, but she looks pretty young and hot, didn't ask about menu, anyone have info?

  14. #5711

    Well Worth It!

    I'm surprised she hasn't been mentioned on here before. She is skilled (orally gifted) and has some nice assets! I'd highly recommend.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Aires-Campbell

  15. #5710

    Odezza

    Quote Originally Posted by JjDez01  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her? Suppose to see her tomorrow.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-One-Week-Only!-Let-s-Make-some-Summer-Memories-%26%23128150%3 B-%26%23128150%3 B-%26%23128150%3 B-Playful-Perky-and-Sometimes-a-little-NAUGHTY-%26%23128520%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23127872%3 B-%26%23128242%3 B- (971) 253-11XX-New-number.
    I believe Jimmysixxx7 posted a review of her. Did you try searching her on here?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape