Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 406 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 6085
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4060
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer8  [View Original Post]
    I know I've seen a review for this one, but don't know her name. Can y'all help me out?

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/258056624045
    Definitely loves BBFSCIP first visit and every visit since. Really sexy and wet as hell and talks like a dirty little cumslut which is very hot. Either she is good at convincing me she does it for her pleasure as much as mine or I prefer to think she really does it for her pleasure and is really getting off feeling a load busted in the biscuit.

  2. #4059

    Jay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer8  [View Original Post]
    I know I've seen a review for this one, but don't know her name. Can y'all help me out?

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/258056624045
    Or Baby Jay. I had a hh with her. Good head game. She is attractive, could be a bombshell. Nice full ass and tits. Fucks hard and for her own pleasure, which is nice. Polite but not personable or chatty but not rude. Once the nut was delivered a towelette was handed to me. You know, that kind of date. The place felt safe enough. Wasn't disgusting save for the bare mattress. Kind of deterred me from some good daty. Not a pigs breakfast but it wasn't by any means tidy. She asked for a tip after I left (that is probably why I haven't seen her again. I like to tip, and would have, but to be asked for it especially when they can set their own rates is IMHO a bit fucked up). I would see her again for a longer visit. Jay is a powerfully built woman so fucking her can be done with good power to kick my yayas out in a way that I can't with most providers. Plus our bodies fit. That's a thing for me, actually. And, she fucks back. YMMV.

  3. #4058
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer8  [View Original Post]
    I know I've seen a review for this one, but don't know her name. Can y'all help me out?

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/258056624045
    Adding photos to be helpful.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6311B467-54C9-446B-8730-5504DCB6ECD1.jpg‎   903D445F-0697-43B5-ADCC-CA1622336FBC.jpg‎  

  4. #4057
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    You know they treat withdrawal while in prison, don't you? Well, apparently you don't. I have a family member that works as a nurse in a prison in eastern North Carolina and they know how to treat incoming prisoners for substance abuse withdrawal, including alcohol. It's not like they push them into a cell and let them suffer through it, because in some instances it can even be deadly.
    I've done 2 stints in prison (actually spent over 30 months at camps on the east coast of NC). Multiple shorter jail stints.

    They don't do much at all. It's going to be painful.

    I've personally watched how nurses in jails / prisons have people going through with drawls gallons of milk. It doesn't help them with the actual withdrawals but it gives them some liquids and something to at least puke up instead of dry heaving for days straight.

    You are correct. They know how to "treat" them. It's the absolute bare minimum to not get sued LOL.

  5. #4056

    Review on this one?

    I know I've seen a review for this one, but don't know her name. Can y'all help me out?

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/258056624045

  6. #4055

    Karey

    Quote Originally Posted by GoingDown4  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with her it was OK not great but I agree she is not 35 older than that. And she has some Desmond but overall she is ok didn't get FS she said next time massage with oral and sex so I might give that a try got to be better then massage and hand job not sure though.
    I had a second dream with Karey should have saved my money, BJ was ok cim but pussy was nothing to brag about wasn't worth the money. I'm going to try someone else, she has demons has to smoke her stuff before doing anything. She almost went to sleep ass is nice but getting lots of cellulite and she has put on some pounds drugs are taking away her looks and that's a shame. She used to be a very pretty girl. I do think she is a lot older than what she advertised and don't look like the glamour pics on add won't go there again.

  7. #4054
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentSpies  [View Original Post]
    Last I saw she was recently staying with uncle LEO for felony charges. Dope sickness probably hit her fast and hard unless she found a source on the inside.
    You know they treat withdrawal while in prison, don't you? Well, apparently you don't. I have a family member that works as a nurse in a prison in eastern North Carolina and they know how to treat incoming prisoners for substance abuse withdrawal, including alcohol. It's not like they push them into a cell and let them suffer through it, because in some instances it can even be deadly.

  8. #4053

    RE: lilred and the bullshit she spouts

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSince1991  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once approximately 2 years ago. (It was horrible) Since then, I have texted occasionally. She is usually responsive, and always pleasant. She has always been on the struggle bus, but In the last few weeks she's been driving it. I am scared to death to meet new people, but I am also desperate and lonely. So that's why I still want to see her. As stated by numerous people, once you get a appointment, easily add 2 hours, because she (fill in favorite excuse.) So me being smarter then average bear, I had a stroke of genius. I advised her I was going to get a room at her place,(a hotel) post up at pool with a adult beverage and wait to be picked up at pool. While anything is possible, the hotel name she dropped, starts at 180. I didn't ask any follow up questions. But felt very strongly I was being punked. In her defense, when I saw her in July 2020, her apartment was extremely posh, excellent location. Maybe she's just got expensive tastes. I am so confused.
    Last I saw she was recently staying with uncle LEO for felony charges. Dope sickness probably hit her fast and hard unless she found a source on the inside.

  9. #4052

    Gwen?

    Looking for reviews and did not see any. Can anyone advise?

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...i/713527863622

  10. #4051

    Little Red

    Saw her once approximately 2 years ago. (It was horrible) Since then, I have texted occasionally. She is usually responsive, and always pleasant. She has always been on the struggle bus, but In the last few weeks she's been driving it. I am scared to death to meet new people, but I am also desperate and lonely. So that's why I still want to see her. As stated by numerous people, once you get a appointment, easily add 2 hours, because she (fill in favorite excuse.) So me being smarter then average bear, I had a stroke of genius. I advised her I was going to get a room at her place,(a hotel) post up at pool with a adult beverage and wait to be picked up at pool. While anything is possible, the hotel name she dropped, starts at 180. I didn't ask any follow up questions. But felt very strongly I was being punked. In her defense, when I saw her in July 2020, her apartment was extremely posh, excellent location. Maybe she's just got expensive tastes. I am so confused.

  11. #4050

    Thot

    Thanks brothers for the info and thanks to those who pm'd me. I was able to make contact and was planning on seeing her but she must have fallen asleep, gor a better offer or just lost interest because commo just stopped. Oh well, it happens.

    Ended up seeing this Nikki:

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...h/654711914132

    Hate to say it but she was a disappointment. First, add about 30-40 pounds to her pics and second that she cut the date short. She agreed to 1. 5 for an hour with two pops. After pop one she said it was over because we went to Greece and she said she usually gets 3-4 bens for that, yeah right.

    BBBJ was good but she had the sniffles and snot kept running out of her nose. I hope I don't get Covid LOL.

    Thanks again.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasttnnFun  [View Original Post]
    Comrades. Curious if there is any info on this one?

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...s/228712235122

    I like her menu options but before I drive two hours to see her, curious if she's had any reviews.

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #4049
    Quote Originally Posted by JourneyMan195  [View Original Post]
    Several previous posts have mentioned hanging out with a unicorn or I found my unicorn. Ok, what the heck are you talking about?
    A super rare find, like a hot Asian who loves Greek.

  13. #4048
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times. Great pussy. She goes greek too. She's got some demon problems. I've seen her for the past 2 years and she's gotten worse. She is missing teeth also. Used to be really skinny but has put on about 15 lbs since March or April. I enjoyed my visit with her a few weeks but YMMV.
    I see her some good greek.

  14. #4047

    Cando or Candice

    Quote Originally Posted by EasttnnFun  [View Original Post]
    Comrades. Curious if there is any info on this one?

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...s/228712235122

    I like her menu options but before I drive two hours to see her, curious if she's had any reviews.

    Thanks in advance.
    I've seen her several times. Great pussy. She goes greek too. She's got some demon problems. I've seen her for the past 2 years and she's gotten worse. She is missing teeth also. Used to be really skinny but has put on about 15 lbs since March or April. I enjoyed my visit with her a few weeks but YMMV.

  15. #4046

    Bootylicious

    Comrades. Curious if there is any info on this one?

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...s/228712235122

    I like her menu options but before I drive two hours to see her, curious if she's had any reviews.

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape