Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 6083
-
07-28-22 14:29 #4028Senior Member

Posts: 76We will see
Have communicated with the second one. Hoping to see her later this evening. Will update on how it goes.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 13:19 #4027Senior Member

Posts: 504Speaking of AVL scene.
Corresponded w this one yesterday, comms were great, rate was fair, very polite and correct, I arrived on time, she ran late with previous client and I could not wait so had to cancel and drive away.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...r/584007752180
This one looks interesting if you like mature MILF w promised open menu. Not tried yet and no reports?
S https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...h/424573928772.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 11:15 #4026Senior Member

Posts: 102The Solution
I will pay for an answer or solution to this question.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 10:55 #4025Senior Member

Posts: 1710The Asheville scene is a tough one. Passing through I hit her up, among just about every other reviewed, decent (and maybe not so decent.) options in the town and although I got replies from several, it would always lead to silence at the crucial point of actual location. One girl just says, "Tunnel Road". Okaaay. Maybe a bit more specific? Summer Raine in particular was my #1 choice and she never responded at all, not even later. I had some luck in another town but what's up with the Asheville girls being so late to respond or thinking we have a full day to just sit around or come back to see them? You'd think they'd want the business.
Originally Posted by UltimateMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 21:09 #4024Regular Member

Posts: 3Karey
Had a dream with her it was OK not great but I agree she is not 35 older than that. And she has some Desmond but overall she is ok didn't get FS she said next time massage with oral and sex so I might give that a try got to be better then massage and hand job not sure though.
Originally Posted by TravelingBy
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 20:14 #4023Regular Member

Posts: 3Karey
Had a dream with her it was ok not great but I agree she is not 35 older than that. And she has some Desmond but overall she is OK didn't get FS she said next time massage with oral and sex so I might give that a try got to be better then massage and hand job not sure though.
Originally Posted by TravelingBy
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 10:45 #4022Regular Member

Posts: 8Karey
Had a dream with her FS it was OK nothing to write home about but OK but no bb but she does do the CIM. Won't go back wasn't that good. And I assure you she is older than what the ad says.
Originally Posted by TravelingBy
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 10:18 #4021Senior Member

Posts: 61Dream was really nice
I dreamed with her a few weeks ago and she was as sexy as her pics and she allowed no glove without hesitation but she never said anything about not filling her up so I dropped off a weeks savings inside her but afterwards she mumbled she wished I hadn't filled her kitty up so I don't know if she always allows it and just prefers to not be left dripping or it was just an after the fact statement so she can make me think she doesn't do that with everyone. But she felt amazing and would definitely do it again soon if she jumps on no glove like last time because she felt amazing as hell sliding off afterwards.
Originally Posted by SimpSince1991
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 21:49 #4020Senior Member

Posts: 93Very Dirty Blond / Diamond
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/876471964833
Run down sketchy incall in Hendersonville. At least 40 lbs heavier than the pics. Doesn't do 1/2 what she says she does in her post. Not very attractive at all. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.
-
07-24-22 21:33 #4019Regular Member

Posts: 8She's a theif
This shit probably going to be a popular review some day. I tried to get with Dahlia / Kenzie for a whole year and some change. We would always begin talking then she would go silent. It was frustrating but also kind of intrigued me. I guess curiosity killed the cat and ended in failure for me. It was hard to book as usual and of course she was all over the place and in different location every time she replied. She wanted to come to me so I sent her address and she went silent for hours again. Finally she hit me up in the wee hours of the morning telling me to come to her storage unit near downtown. It sounded sketchy but I've been trying to see her forever so I took a chance. It was a run down place in a rough part of town with cops posted up on every corner. I started to leave but was still feeling lucky. I circled the block waiting for her to tell me how to get in the place that barely had an entrance and with LE everywhere I didn't want to be just sitting in front of the gate. 30 mins later she text me with an attitude asking why I wasn't there. I told her I couldn't get in. She got mad and was like just come in. I'm like what's the Fuckin gate code. She finally gave it to me and I pull around to find her and her twacked out boyfriend tweaking on their van in front of a filthy unit. I reluctantly followed her inside where she started to undress. We agreed on 100 but I felt 80 was appropriate so I told her I just needed 5 mins since she wouldn't come to my plush room where there was light and no water bugs. She flipped on me saying she ain't doing nothing for that and we came out to her boyfriend trying to get hype. I had given her the money because she was getting agitated but they wouldn't give it back. It was no good situation to do anything because cops were close by so I just left. It's ashamed cause she looks exactly like her pics but is just a theif. Be careful.
Originally Posted by FunPilot
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 21:13 #4018Regular Member

Posts: 8She's awesome
I am a long time fan of Paris aka Summer Raine. If you haven't seen her, you're missing out. She is a great companion and always straight up. Well worth the rate and just a great person to be around. She is a bit slow sometimes but trust me it's worth the wait. She is definitely my go to when I'm in town.
Originally Posted by SimpSince1991
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 16:44 #4017Senior Member

Posts: 1189I was being nice and not jumping on that.
Originally Posted by RedBird6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 16:08 #4016Regular Member

Posts: 23Naughty nicki scam
Heading to your area in a few days, thought I would do some leg work and reach out to the talent in the area. Found naughty nicki lady and wanted to purchase some vids. My thoughts are, maybe see a sneak peak of what I'll be getting myself into later. Text was good back and forth, she wanted to unload whole collection for $60. This was my first flag. I talked her int a few vids for $20. Well that was about 10 hours ago. I get scams, but she keeps leading me on like she didn't scam me. Beware nicki.
-
07-24-22 15:47 #4015Regular Member

Posts: 24Paris / Summer
Does anyone know from past experience whether or not she allows kissing in her FS dreams. Ad says GFE only for regulars. Any other significant limits one should know about. She doesn't include the activities list that others do in her Ad.
Originally Posted by SimpSince1991
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 14:06 #4014Senior Member

Posts: 773Grandma seizures. LOL, it's grand mal.
Originally Posted by LilRedByrd
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




