Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 6083
-
08-02-22 09:42 #4043Senior Member

Posts: 575Bootylicious
Comrades. Curious if there is any info on this one?
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...s/228712235122
I like her menu options but before I drive two hours to see her, curious if she's had any reviews.
Thanks in advance.
-
07-31-22 22:15 #4042Banned Member

Posts: 454Paris
I know for a fact that a girl she was working with got busted in January for drugs.
I know this girls government name and can point out mugshot. Both Paris and this girl posted consistently back to back. I know this girl has a handler named Chucky. , And strongly suspect Paris had him as part of her management team.
-
07-31-22 21:13 #4041Senior Member

Posts: 160Two Reports
Brooke.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...y/122932581666
She's real above average face and body will not do bare of any kind she's find its digesting oh well. She was not tightest in the world at 3 am LOL but got the job done.
Rates HHR-120, HR-200 very reasonable in today market.
Kream-.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...r/483307902545
Took me three days to get in the room with this one just saying. She lives in Dearerview in west Asheville her residence was like hurricane went through it. No bed had to take care business in the living room how disappointing. She gives above average head. The kitty was tight compare to one posted above LOL. She said its been few days I could defiantly tell from doggy. I finish CIM. She has spots all over her body she kept lights off until the very end to hid her blemishes.
Before I forget they are demons present with both of two girls but it is what it is though. Cheers sorry for late review I seen them week ago BTW.
Rates- QV(100)
-
07-31-22 02:50 #4040Regular Member

Posts: 8Summer aka Paris
Summer / Paris has been my #1 go to in the area for about a year or maybe longer. She is a beautiful young blonde who has a very comfortable discreet room at a quaint little hotel in W. Asheville. I have never encountered any LE though I do see them in the area quite frequently on the weekends. A little police activity is to be expected at any hotel. You're really taking it to the extreme to call that place sleezy. It is nice and quiet, the owner is friendly, and Summer makes sure everything is safe prior to me pulling up since I have to hide from my wife who may be in the area, she always makes sure there is room for me to park in the back where I'm hidden from the road. Summer is a sweetheart and looks exactly like her pictures. She's the only one in Asheville who's ever been so accommodating and has an absence of demons, pimps, and Police activity. She's a treat and her room is cozy to the point of forgetting that you are at a hotel. Her room is always clutter free and never signs of demons laying around which I am so appreciative of because that is a huge turn off. I've seen her very recently so you know that my intel is accurate and current. She has been reinventing herself in order to break into the upscale scene that is so desperately in need of someone like her. I could only imagine how many men seek someone like her who is hot enough to take in public around sober adults and intelligent enough to engage in actual conversation. She very well put together and is pretty punctual for an escort I might add. I asked her about her hotel choice once not realizing all the struggles of staying in big name hotels as a local or escort, she explained to me that her hotel is a safe, comfortable, and affordable place where clients can come without worrying about being badgered by the staff or police. Her room is nice and hidden so you never have to worry about running into anyone you know there which I like because I am very well known. Inflation has cause a price hike on everything but for some reason girls are having a hard time getting $100 out of guys yet they expect top notch service in a 5 star hotel which no room that I know of is ever less than $80 in Asheville. If you can't afford $300-$400/ hr then how do you expect them to stay in 5 star resorts? This is frustrating because I am pretty well off being just a working man and I have no problem forking out $400/ hr once a month to have a good safe experience with a fun girl. Guys, please be realistic. These girls are sole proprietors so don't cut their heads of and maybe it will yield better service by more motivated individuals that will have a greater interest in your satisfaction. I hope this is some helpful intel fellow mongers. Happy Hunting!
Originally Posted by TimberWolf69
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 10:52 #4039Senior Member

Posts: 110Morning is all most over. Assume I didn't make the 15. Well I didn't cancel my other plans for fun.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 08:16 #4038Senior Member

Posts: 34Just spoke with mistress euphoria and this information is not accurate. She has no idea where this came from.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 08:05 #4037Senior Member

Posts: 120Might have something to do with the stripper she clocked with a champagne bottle the other night LOL.
Originally Posted by TimberWolf69
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 19:15 #4036Senior Member

Posts: 867Yep
If cops were there to conduct a sting operation you wouldn't know they were there.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 13:39 #4035Regular Member

Posts: 2New member to the group
A day late and a dollar short I guess! Been lurking for a little while, thanks for all of the edutainment, gents! Hope to share some intel sooner than later.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 10:21 #4034Senior Member

Posts: 1710It's always good to be cautious and you probably did the right thing, but after years of experience I just wanted to add that this can by very typical and you can still see the girl. In fact, I did that with one just last week. Cops were literally shaking down some people outside of a motel room and the girl I'd been texting, and who'd gone silent, strolled by me as I was trying to figure out which room she was in. She freaked out, thinking I was with the cops as I drove up to her and I explained that I was the one texting. Eight seconds later I was up in her room fucking her brains out with the cops on the other side of the building. My point is, the presence of the cops always requires caution but usually they're responding to a specific complaint or issue and not hunting down every room randomly.
Originally Posted by TimberWolf69
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 10:09 #4033Senior Member

Posts: 1710The first one responded but then as I got close to her place, which she had given me, she would never respond. Three tries or more and I said I had to pass her up. 2 hours later, she did respond. She seems legit. I was bummed I missed her.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
The second one I've seen a couple of times and she's been reviewed a fair amount. She is a rough looker. I mean, to me I normally wouldn't touch one like her but in a pinch she's taken care of things. Just try to think of someone a lot prettier!
-
07-28-22 23:12 #4032Senior Member

Posts: 337Carmen Euphoria
Mistress Euphoria is hosting a gang bang on short notice. She is capping the # of participants at 15. It is free she just wants to take a couple pics and video clips for her content pay page. Pm me and I will give you the address. It's starting at 3 pm and she wants to be done by 6 ish. Senior Members only. I will check messages in the morning and the first 15 get the gang bang spots. Serious guys only.
-
07-28-22 22:15 #4031Regular Member

Posts: 24Paris / Summer
Tried to dream with Paris AKA Summer. Directed to sleezy 1 1/2 star motel. Arrived on time only to find two cop cars in parking lot. Of course I left. Don't know if what was going on had anything to do with her but there was no response from her after this so I'm suspicious. If anyone has had contact with her late Wedn or today, let me know.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 21:21 #4030Senior Member

Posts: 155Verification
And. The ad is already down.
Originally Posted by TRKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 15:30 #4029Regular Member

Posts: 4Bad Attitude
Do not ask this one for verification. Gets extremely pissed.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/167108407254
Hit her up and asked for verification to make sure her pictures are accurate / she hasn't met any demons.
Also haven't seen her around.
Gets pissed and tells me "you clearly don't comprehend how this works."
Nah bro. Body isn't worth the lip.









Reply With Quote





