Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 587 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 637 687 1087 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 18412
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9622

    PrettyVixen

    She wants $400/ week. I countered with $400 per BCD meet, and frequency of meeting would be based on how much fun we have. She stated that it was $400/ week, every week. OK, I figured tell her yes, and go from there. Then she informed me that was for a non-physical arrangement. For actual in-person contact, it would be $5 K / month. I said OK, but I would need to see her 2 out of every 3 days, and would pay pro-rated (20 meets / month x $250/ meet=$5 K). Surprised she hasn't blocked me yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-ddf19c03b7a3

  2. #9621

    Link updated

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk3434  [View Original Post]
    This is your message in box, not a profile.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-68ac3bd5fbba

  3. #9620

    Bad link

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickdeath  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-35c023c5cc72

    Nice girl but she was more interested in getting stoned by smoking weed than putting in the effort. I should have bailed when she said wanted to go to the car and smoke joint. Big natural tits is the only thing going for her. Can't take a hard pounding. I had push her legs all the way up to get good strokes in. Avoid!!
    This is your message in box, not a profile.

  4. #9619

    Waste of time and money

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-35c023c5cc72

    Nice girl but she was more interested in getting stoned by smoking weed than putting in the effort. I should have bailed when she said wanted to go to the car and smoke joint. Big natural tits is the only thing going for her. Can't take a hard pounding. I had push her legs all the way up to get good strokes in. Avoid!!

  5. #9618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Cosplay

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, man. And perhaps the photo of her holding a fake knife to her neck should have been the first clue. LOL. If she still has that picture up.
    Well, she probably does, but that was actually a cosplay of a video game character: Alice from American McGee's Alice; & Alice: Madness Returns. Kind of a deep cut as far as games go, though (pun intended).

  6. #9617
    Thanks, man. And perhaps the photo of her holding a fake knife to her neck should have been the first clue. LOL. If she still has that picture up.

  7. #9616
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Don't have a link to share as she blocked me right after I declined to send money in advance to show her I'm "serious. " So yeah, one of those.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-606290b6ef4e

  8. #9615

    Ropebunny. Scammer seeking money in advance

    Don't have a link to share as she blocked me right after I declined to send money in advance to show her I'm "serious. " So yeah, one of those.

  9. #9614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-7e491adb2e0f

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...8706.htm?cat=1

    This one's working as a pro. Wonder if you could approach her from the SB side and talk her into BB, but I wager not.
    LOL she has a platonic tag, driving away some of the dudes who just want to pay for sex, which is what she wants. Girls are so stupid sometimes.

  10. #9613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Egypt

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-7e491adb2e0f

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...8706.htm?cat=1

    This one's working as a pro. Wonder if you could approach her from the SB side and talk her into BB, but I wager not.

  11. #9612
    Quote Originally Posted by LvYngP  [View Original Post]
    This person literally asked for nearly $10 k per month.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-804e6b4117f0
    She quoted me like 4 before. Ended up passing but didn't get the GPS vibe.

  12. #9611

    Both fakes

    This one's asking for over half upfront. Pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-5152f7aa8ba9

    This one's fake as well. Just a picture collector / no intention of meeting up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-26fa63d3dc29

  13. #9610

    Wagyu Beef

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Throwing this one back. I should have heeded the red flags, but alas I did not. Agreed to 400 then upped the price before the FC. That's when I should have ejected but didn't. Very pretty girl. Nice and bubbly in person. In the bedroom it was a different story. Refused to do BJ, would not allow DATY, wanted to watch porn, and covered only. For an experienced bi chick to deny DATY means that she can't even be bothered to pretend that she's into it. Basically, you can fuck her but don't expect anything approaching a passionate experience.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-34d2d4cad080
    She quoted me $650. Hard pass.

  14. #9609

    DreamyPrincess

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-7c95f38b87e9

    Had high hopes for this one. Once I got her to text she texted some naughty videos and certainly talked the talk. Ghosted when it came time to arrange a M&G. I suspect she just gets off stringing guys along. Very much a spectator only. YMMV,

  15. #9608
    Was BB allowed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stm001  [View Original Post]
    Saw her as well. She was a one and done for me, at I think 200. Very sweet girl. Too chubby for my tastes. As I recall she pushed me away when I went for the back door.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape