Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 60912
-
08-05-22 14:37 #50952Senior Member

Posts: 367Across the street might have been China Massage. Did you check there? Haven't been in for a long time because my ATF was Cindy at Pearl. Pearl also has closed to my dismay. Seems we have lost a couple of places on Cobb Pky recently. That leaves Luxury, Diyuan, Lu's, Massage Now, and China. Does anybody know if Lola still owns China and Lu's?
Originally Posted by DarkSir1
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 14:35 #50951Senior Member

Posts: 386A Spa
A Spa has always been a Kamp. $$. 6 is steep even for the Buckhead spots.
Originally Posted by Mikenfla58
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 12:21 #50950Senior Member

Posts: 45Jolin in Roswell
Is temporarily closed, maybe permanently. Any info?
-
08-05-22 12:20 #50949Senior Member

Posts: 45Juns / Qi
They have the same ownership. The girls will sometimes go to the other place if the other store is more busy or requested at the other. Juns is permanently closed because the lease was not renewed-they didn't want a massage store in the strip mall any longer. Juns moved down the street in the Assi Plaza strip mall on Old Peachtree under a new name. Yeppeun.
-
08-05-22 12:17 #50948Senior Member

Posts: 62I didn't realize A Spa was a Kamp. Can anyone else confirm?
Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 11:59 #50947Senior Member

Posts: 733My mistake
Hr is $$$ 5.
Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid
[View Original Post]
Yes I agree with you wholeheartedly that using real # is easier. I am following the format of whoever invented it.
-
08-05-22 08:56 #50946Senior Member

Posts: 459Jasmine
No bra or panties were in the way. Everything was pulled up and down.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 08:18 #50945Senior Member

Posts: 61What's the connection?
With Jun and Qi?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Haven't noticed anything but I'll see the open sign is on next time I pass by. Pretty sure it was on on Monday.
MT.
-
08-05-22 08:10 #50944Senior Member

Posts: 310Old No 1
I reached out awhile back and they said Nancy left. She used to give me a nice BBBJCIM for the same tip but shorted me on the massage.
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 08:04 #50943Senior Member

Posts: 131B cups
If those are B cups I'm Santa Clause.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 05:56 #50942Senior Member

Posts: 611No, Amy was young. When I say big girl, she was between 200-300 lbs. Not many of those at parlors.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 00:23 #50941Banned Member

Posts: 2410"huge tita", I assume you meant tits?
Originally Posted by DarkSir1
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 00:13 #50940Senior Member

Posts: 48Lili at J massage
Anyone know where Lili from J massage in Acworth went? When they closed she said she was moving across the street but never found her! 5 ft, skinny, huge tita for her size no ass and glasses. Let me know if yall find her. 👍.
-
08-04-22 20:16 #50939Senior Member

Posts: 4061Exactly!!
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
That's why I asked.
But I guess I got my answer from Troel who was there in person, probably in the corner playing with himself while all of the action was going on.
-
08-04-22 19:13 #50938Senior Member

Posts: 351Was Amy the owner? Didn't know her- but I think she got busted in Chamblee for owning a place down there that had trouble.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Lin's place is a shit hole. I don't want any of my money to find it's way to her.










Reply With Quote





