Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 60912
-
07-31-22 23:27 #50862Senior Member

Posts: 1456Cost
Curious raw pricing since 240 covered is on the steeper side.
Originally Posted by ChinaLove123
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 22:45 #50861Banned Member

Posts: 13634I don't know Kelly but attached are small and medium B cups per the online model pics.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly42
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 22:12 #50860Banned Member

Posts: 13634Interesting. Could be Sammy's 7th store?
Originally Posted by NYCLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 21:00 #50859Senior Member

Posts: 43Kelly = B
I don't have the experience and skills to analyze and rate boobs like night, but I would say Kelly is a solid B.
Originally Posted by Percy1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 20:06 #50858Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
I've read a bunch of reviews on Therapy. It sounds pretty solid but the Cobb county location makes me a bit uneasy. I think they've had bust there before. Kind of weird how they let these places be for long periods of time and then decide to crack down.
Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 19:58 #50857Regular Member

Posts: 1Pileo in Sandy Springs
Swung by Pileo this evening. First time there, mama greeted me and took me to my room. Paid the house fee and waited for my MP. I got June, I'd guess she's in her early to mid 30's, fake C cups, tiny waist, nice ass and completely bare down there. She was in a tight black mini dress. She took me to the shower, gave me a good rinse with plenty of fondling, and took my back to the room. The massage was good, probably the best I've had at a KAMP. As she finishes up my legs, I hear her slip out of her dress and I suddenly feel her tits rubbing up and down my back and ass. I enjoy some basic nuru / B2B for a bit, then she flips me and proceeds to rub her boobs all over the front of me as well, teasing all along. Once jr is hard enough, and slips the rubber on and I get a CBJ for a solid 5 min while I rub her clit and fondle her boobs. We did CFS cowgirl and mish, and I busted in the bag with her legs on my shoulders. Finished up with a hot towel rubdown. 80 house, 230 OTD.
Best part was she told me she's new and that was the first time she's enjoyed CFS with a client. She seemed quite into it, might have even had an O. Or she's a great actress. Regardless, 9/10 experience and I'll def go back.
-
07-31-22 19:55 #50856Senior Member

Posts: 4061Decent.
Originally Posted by RedDog2017
[View Original Post]
Better than downtown spas.
I'm not sure on price though. Maybe between 140-180 but I'm sure someone can tell you the exact price range.
-
07-31-22 19:42 #50855Senior Member

Posts: 111240 otd. Raw was on the table if you like it.
Originally Posted by InfiniteEvo12
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 19:27 #50854Banned Member

Posts: 2410Why does cup size matter?
Originally Posted by Percy1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 19:16 #50853Senior Member

Posts: 43It's off Old Milton Rd.
Originally Posted by Tenex
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 18:50 #50852Regular Member

Posts: 6What did you do to get FS there? What was your OTD $?
Originally Posted by ChinaLove123
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 17:24 #50851Banned Member

Posts: 2410$80 at the door and $160 tip.
Originally Posted by RedDog2017
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 16:04 #50850Senior Member

Posts: 74Prices
How are the prices overall there.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 15:24 #50849Senior Member

Posts: 4061Best bet is therapy Plus in Smyrna (right next to Marietta).
Originally Posted by RedDog2017
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 14:14 #50848Senior Member

Posts: 111I've gotten FS 3 times there. Good spot!
Originally Posted by NYCLuvr
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




