Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 753 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 803 853 1253 1753 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26078
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    What would be the problem if she's only asking for people to take her shopping task force don't give a dam about that thats not a crime so in my opinion there was no need to take it down.
    The task force just like most of us ain't stupid. They know how to read between the lines and posting about going shopping on a notorious site (regardless of the innocence activities you do) could lead to trouble.

  2. #26077

    Ashley Martin

    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Does she speak Fluent English or Broken English?
    She does speak good English had a dream yesterday and it was fun. I think she is leaving to Norfolk today.

  3. #26076

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Breakdaworld  [View Original Post]
    Actually, I'm real good friends with Kat. She may ghost, but she does not rob. Her post said shopping anyways, & I took her shopping. She took the post down because Henrico Trafficking Task Force is on there. Smart Girl.
    What would be the problem if she's only asking for people to take her shopping task force don't give a dam about that that’s not a crime so in my opinion there was no need to take it down.

  4. #26075

    Reference to Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she took the link down after I posted about how she was trying to rob mongers.
    Actually, I'm real good friends with Kat. She may ghost, but she does not rob. Her post said shopping anyways, & I took her shopping. She took the post down because Henrico Trafficking Task Force is on there. Smart Girl.

  5. #26074
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBandit  [View Original Post]
    Met a girl in Myrtle named Shasha. She works out of Richmond.

    I was there Wednesday and called her and she was in.

    She is petite, and very friendly.
    Are we talking Sasha Jones, the Russian blonde chick or Sasha the chick connected to the old Pure Pleasure? I can't remember if they are one in the same or not. I used to live in Myrtle for a while several years ago, when it was a lot more fun haha!

  6. #26073
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    It pays to actually read the forum. Post #25877, about 3 pages back answers your question.
    Sorry for the inconvenience there bareback Jack. I appreciate the response though as I did not see it. Peace.

  7. #26072
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    It pays to actually read the forum. Post #25877, about 3 pages back answers your question.

  8. #26071

  9. #26070

    Shasha

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBandit  [View Original Post]
    Met a girl in Myrtle named Shasha. She works out of Richmond.

    I was there Wednesday and called her and she was in.

    She is petite, and very friendly.
    Can you give a better description than petite? Thanks.

  10. #26069
    Quote Originally Posted by Southside804  [View Original Post]
    Did you fill out all the info that her assistant requested? She asks for pretty much all clients info except your ssn. She looks like a great time but I'm not ok with giving up my identity.
    I got verified with them a long time ago. Gave references not my real name its an agency so you get verified for all their touring girls.

  11. #26068
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjptd  [View Original Post]
    Interested might pull the trigger. Just wanted to know if you did the half or the hour.
    Hour, she goes by time, not pops. I got the feeling if you can go 5 times in an hour she would let you.

  12. #26067
    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Does she speak Fluent English or Broken English?
    Much more fluent, did not need a translator.

  13. #26066
    Met a girl in Myrtle named Shasha. She works out of Richmond.

    I was there Wednesday and called her and she was in.

    She is petite, and very friendly.

  14. #26065

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    The link is dead. Searched for Kat on here and got 0 results.
    Yeah she took the link down after I posted about how she was trying to rob mongers.

  15. #26064

    Brazilian Vicky

    Had a dream with Vicky yesterday and it was everything I dreamed of! She's been reviewed on here a few times but I'd like to add my review. I've stated on here recently how I've been trying to find my lane, and I think I've found it and it's prolly with the Eros Latina chicas. I think I'm ok with paying a little more and just dream less often. Meetup was very easy and she was super sweet. Nice short convo before the dream and then we were off. Started off with CBJ which is was just ok but I wasn't really expecting much. She seemed to be very into it and we did mish x 2, k9 x 2 and I finished in the bag on the second k9. Her body was so soft and small, but yet so perfect in the hips and bottom. She was very accommodating and I could tell she wanted to please me. She put in work even on K9 which is rare and knew how to work what she has. I'd definitely repeat if she comes back! She said she's leaving tomorrow night, so go check her out if you can. Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape