Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 754 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 804 854 1254 1754 ... LastLast
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 37345
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #26050
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Could you fill me in on the robbing? I wasn't aware of these antics by her, though admittedly I wasn't a regular of hers.
    First thing she is going to say is she is not hosting. Then give you a plaace to meet her, after string you along for 30 or 40 minutes. Then once I got to the spot is was abondnant looking camper trailer with a dude drivng a white Nissan their. It was OFF Jefferson Davis HWY. I texted that I am closed she tells me to come to the camper. Lucky for me even thoght the windows where tinted I could see the dude in the car. I pull down the street where I could see the camper and the car. Texted and told her I am passing. She and another dude came out the trailer and got in the car and left, she got in the front the other guy got inthe back and they pulled off. If that wasn't a set up for robbery I don't know what is. That's my experience be safe.

  2. #26049

    Early on

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I would like to thank the senior members who have been posting about cash and dash, and deposit scams. I have never fallen to it, and I have never been robbed like other members have posted, but POSs adapt, once they know we are aware of their tricks they might do somethong different.
    I got hosed for a $25 deposit early on when they first started asking. I will never do that again period!

  3. #26048

    Natalia Eros

    Visited her in a decent West end hotel. 200 hh, non GFE but her pics are accurate. Definitely enjoyed myself, she's got great natural Cs gave nice CBJ and got to experience several different positions. Doesn't speak any English if that matters to you. Stay safe.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9573586.htm?cat=1

  4. #26047
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Could you fill me in on the robbing? I wasn't aware of these antics by her, though admittedly I wasn't a regular of hers.
    Was thinking the same thing. I never had an issue with her myself other than her being batshit crazy now and then. I did enjoy her tho. Maybe she went that route, but thankfully I didn't have any issue. I was glad to see she was back honestly.

  5. #26046
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Could you fill me in on the robbing? I wasn't aware of these antics by her, though admittedly I wasn't a regular of hers.
    Was thinking the same thing. I never had an issue with her myself other than her being batshit crazy now and then. I did enjoy her tho. Maybe she went that route, but thankfully I didn't have any issue. I was glad to see she was back honestly.

  6. #26045

    Roxy

    Anyone every visit this stg pawg in hopewell named Roxy? Any details would be appreciated.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...L/492975176480

  7. #26044
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    This one up to the same shit she was doing before she went on vacation. Take my advice if you don't want to get robbed and stay away. You have been warned.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...I/401928281879
    Could you fill me in on the robbing? I wasn't aware of these antics by her, though admittedly I wasn't a regular of hers.

  8. #26043

    Kat

    This one up to the same shit she was doing before she went on vacation. Take my advice if you don't want to get robbed and stay away. You have been warned.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...I/401928281879

  9. #26042

    Bruh, no joke the deposit scams are everywere

    Quote Originally Posted by Southside804  [View Original Post]
    The first time I fell for the deposit thing I was totally new and whoever it was on the other end gave me their "address" and even FaceTimed me. Said I'd never do deposits again after reading on here, but then one provider was reviewed on here and of course she requested a deposit and then they ghosted me. I still think that review was fake because I've never seen anyone have a dream with that provider. No more deposits for me going forward! And none of that identity stuff either, Lesson learned.
    I would like to thank the senior members who have been posting about cash and dash, and deposit scams. I have never fallen to it, and I have never been robbed like other members have posted, but POSs adapt, once they know we are aware of their tricks they might do somethong different.

  10. #26041

    New and skeptical

    Newer to Richmond area and the scene, I've been crawling through the sights and can see it's difficult to disseminate the real from the rip-offs. I've seen names like Lynn that seems trustworthy, wanted to know if anyone could point me to surefire leads for outcalls. Thanks lads, hope to be around awhile.

  11. #26040

    Smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Anyone keep in touch with her? Just wondering how she's doing overall. Hoping she's doing ok.
    I still keep up with her. Had lunch with her a couple of months ago. She is doing ok, working two jobs now and trying to get back on her feet. She has hinted that she might get back in the game at some point but I don't think it will be anytime in the near future.

  12. #26039

    Newbie

    Hey newbie here. Had one experience so far that went fairly well. Does anyone know what the deal is with Five Star Companions? Has anyone used them with any luck?

  13. #26038

    Staxxx' candles

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPan  [View Original Post]
    Had a great visit with Staxx. Initial connection is difficult but once the communication established, it is smooth. Drove to her hotel and got the rm#. Man it was a house load of stuffs inside but well arranged though.

    View during doggy was unforgettable. One drawback is those candle smell stays in your dress.
    If this was your first trip (based on the room# comment), then you have no idea how much she has cut back on the candles lately, LOL!! But yes, it still leaves a distinctive smell. But she is always clean, so there are worse smells you don't get from her.

  14. #26037
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Anyone keep in touch with her? Just wondering how she's doing overall. Hoping she's doing ok.
    Doing well and out of the game.

  15. #26036

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPan  [View Original Post]
    Had a great visit with Staxx. Initial connection is difficult but once the communication established, it is smooth. Drove to her hotel and got the rm#. Man it was a house load of stuffs inside but well arranged though.

    View during doggy was unforgettable. One drawback is those candle smell stays in your dress.
    I've seen her enough that I now started to bring another shirt to change into. Don't forget the candy part.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape